The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! Empty
PostSubject: A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe!   A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! EmptyMay 27th 2017, 3:47 pm

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! Exclamation

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! C1nyz910

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! 27a9f010

I think this Russian girl, Nastyan, or Anastasia Reznikova, really has some business talent because she manages to realize that a maid cafe is very popular and welcomed in Japan, especially it is to be run by Japan-wise foreigners like them some Russian beauties. Idea

Somehow I want to see some of them to come to China to open a similar cafe yet I doubt about the possibility -- even rumors say that "China-Russia trade to hit $80 billion by yearend" -- now even Russia is trying to block China's social media app WeChat....  A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! 791114321  

Well, anyway, thanks to the Great Internet, I can still at least see & watch some interesting photographs and videos about Nastyan's ItaCafe ( https://www.itacafe.com/ ) cyclops :

-------------------------------------photographs----------------------------------------

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! Ec8c9610

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! 89d42a10

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! 9d474b10

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! 77ade410

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe! D0fd4f10

more photographs...:

-------------------------------------videos----------------------------------------

more videos...:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

A Russian girl, Nastyan, loves Japanese culture so much that she has moved to Japan to open a maid cafe!
Page 1 of 1