The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Marvel's Inhumans on TV Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Marvel's Inhumans on TV Emptyby marvel Today at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Marvel's Inhumans on TV Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 10:56 pm

» Spontaneous encounters for adults
Marvel's Inhumans on TV Emptyby pseudoingles Yesterday at 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel's Inhumans on TV

Go down 
+4
Toxin97
Werewood
Darthpool
volzzilla
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Marvel's Inhumans on TV Empty
PostSubject: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyMay 12th 2017, 3:50 pm

Marvel's Inhumans on TV Marvels_inhumans_cast

first teaser video release...

apparently the first couple episodes released first in imax theaters, then later on abc tv network. sounds interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 7:50 pm

first official trailer...

Smile
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyJuly 5th 2017, 8:01 pm

For some reason this doesn't look all that great. I may give it a chance but I'm not super hyped about this one.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyJuly 6th 2017, 10:50 pm

i think it will be fun to watch, but willing to bet the most popular part on the show will be lockjaw, the teleporting dog as he looks really cool so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 8:18 am

Wow, thank you for an update! Marvel's Inhumans on TV 705151839

The Inhumans' power looks so powerful! Marvel's Inhumans on TV Free-f10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Toxin97

Toxin97

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyJuly 7th 2017, 9:50 am

I dislike all the costumes for the show so far besides Crystals the rest don't seem to fit the Inhumans all that well.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyJuly 10th 2017, 9:14 am

Toxin97 wrote:
I dislike all the costumes for the show so far besides Crystals the rest don't seem to fit the Inhumans all that well.

so you are saying not accurate enough?
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyApril 26th 2021, 12:37 pm

Dude, I just watch the Inhumans series and I'm in love with Karnak, Gorgon and Triton. They are so frickin baddass.

despite the fact they all doesnt look nothing with the comics, that is one of the coolest series I have seen. It just "flows well" on the history and Black Bolt is kind funny, the fact he cant talk makes everything so tense but funny and excited, we see his power only 3 (very fast) times and its only like 2% of his strength.

The only thing I didnt like was Crystal and the fact Medusa lost her power very soon I mean, wtf?!
But I kind forgive that because its open space to work with all others, Karnak, Gorgon, Auran... Maximus was also very cool. Medusa with her power would probably end the series in two episodes xD

I watched very open-minded and enjoyed alot :3

(Also, Im pretty sure this series could have crossover with Fantastic Four if both had sucess)

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyApril 26th 2021, 7:48 pm

Really? Well you’re maybe the first person that loves the show. I watched the show years ago and it was really bad, I followed Agents of SHIELD and they did a pretty good inhuman stories there, but this show just didn’t do justice for me and a lot of people. In all Marvel TV including their Netflix shows, this was the worst.

This video actually explains my feelings back in the day, and this video is just for episode 1.

I do want to watch it uncritically for me to enjoy like you do. But sadly when in comes to Tv shows and Movies, I get to critical No
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyApril 26th 2021, 8:18 pm

I'm to critical so all the live action is bad in my eyes when I compare it to source material or even the animated series version sucks if I never read the comics I would think the movies wer good but I know better lol
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyApril 26th 2021, 8:25 pm

I'm to critical so all the live action is bad in my eyes when I compare it to source material or even the animated series version sucks if I never read the comics I would think the movies wer good but I know better lol

PS I love the 60's and 90's era of comics anything after that is crap lol

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyApril 26th 2021, 11:59 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:

PS I love the 60's and  90's era of comics anything after that is crap lol
Well what I meant for being critical for movies and shows is when I see something that doesn't make sense, my head would go question it out of "WHY or HOW?!", and The Inhumans tv has a lot of those issues.

I think it's better for some source materials to be change to make a story sensible since some of the stories from comics are too crazy to follow. And that's what I love about MCU because they seem to do that kind of formula and that's probably why they managed to make a whole universe in movies and shows.
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyApril 27th 2021, 1:45 am

candido159 wrote:
Really? Well you’re maybe the first person that loves the show. I watched the show years ago and it was really bad, I followed Agents of SHIELD and they did a pretty good inhuman stories there, but this show just didn’t do justice for me and a lot of people. In all Marvel TV including their Netflix shows, this was the worst.

I didnt know this show was hated but I could imagine that since they give a cliffhang in the end but never got a season 2, but Im not surprised as well, this is somehow the standard these days.

But look that starting exactly in @1:00, that was truly awesome

I'm really the kind of person that can "disable" the "critical eye" for while and enjoy whats good on anything haha

But in a strange way, I end by not liking some specific things, like Agents of SHIELD... I though boring hahaha

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyApril 27th 2021, 2:38 am

Yes it was hated, it was meant to be released on Imax and after the first episode release on imax, no one bothered to return for more. So they straight up release it on abc platform and cancelled it's 2nd season. And now can be available at Disney+.

In that Trigon scene, all I see is a hidden stabs to minimize budget, an unnecessary slowmo, too many cuts, and unnecessary backflip. Sorry I really do criticize these kind of things Marvel's Inhumans on TV 311127478

I recommend netflix's Daredevil fight choreography. No unnecessary slowmo, and less cut in every move. And also has very good story.

But hey that's my take on the show. It's interesting to see the main inhumans on live action for once. Maybe a season 2 could do some justice. But they're the least to have assurance for it. The studio is even doubting to bring their greatest show (Daredevil)to MCU movies because of Kevin Feige's personal issues towards the tv producer that was fired. So how much more for this show which has the lowest rates in total.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV EmptyApril 27th 2021, 3:02 am

candido159 wrote:

In that Trigon scene, all I see is a hidden stabs to minimize budget, an unnecessary slowmo, too many cuts, and unnecessary backflip. Sorry I really do criticize these kind of things Marvel's Inhumans on TV 311127478

I recommend netflix's Daredevil fight choreography. No unnecessary slowmo, and less cut in every move. And also has very good story.

Daredevil is awesome.

I like both, and obviously I can see that Daredevil is far better. But, I dont know, maybe "Daredevil be better doesnt make X thing be bad, X thing is just *not so good as Daredevil* but not bad". I think thats how I see bounce

Think in that way makes me like of Green Lantern, Halle Berry's Catwoman, Suicide Squad and BvS Embarassed Embarassed that movies are probably bad, bc they are hated, but I enjoyed haha

Btw, I never saw the last episodes of Daredevil Marvel's Inhumans on TV 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel's Inhumans on TV   Marvel's Inhumans on TV Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel's Inhumans on TV
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next