The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Albert Wesker from Resident Evil

Go down 
+23
crosspotts1.0
Mazemerald
Predator
Doom
skhsato123
varo_hades
armin_iuf
GTAGuy
ParaDo0x
LESSARD
chinchyboy
yolomate
EvilestRyu
volzzilla
spidergoku
galactus
Tsuyoi
Werewood
JARRO77
TheRedBeast
CARNAGE777
shags2dope
CAMARAO
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 2:11 pm

what do you think??
Does a wesker look better with glasses or without glasses?  Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 629558521

Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Palett10
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 2:42 pm

nice work. It looks better with glasses. He can throw glasses for one of his moves Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 311127478
and im waiting to improve for william (resident evil) released was great one and the all his mutation forms
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 2:57 pm

armin_iuf wrote:
nice work. It looks better with glasses. He can throw glasses for one of his moves Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 311127478
and im waiting to improve for william (resident evil) released was great one and the all his mutation forms

Yes .. or else make a palette with glasses and another without glasses ..

I was thinking about doing Ada or Eveline .. I do not think much about William. = s
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 4:05 pm

Why not add both versions, I mean like hold start and has Wesker without glasses, I like the third option and fourth option, like I said if you can keep both versions would be cool, even is not too much to edit having both versions.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 4:29 pm

Beautiful progress
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 21st 2017, 7:41 pm

varo_hades wrote:
Why not add both versions, I mean like hold start and has Wesker without glasses, I like the third option and fourth option, like I said if you can keep both versions would be cool, even is not too much to edit having both versions.

Yes, It's a good idea keep both versions.
I'm thinking.. start with glasses.. and when wesker life take 50% damage,he change. to version without glasses
Would it be nice?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 12:51 am

These are really Awesome Sprites Wesker look Badass i think if you can the best way it's try to make both version with glasses and without maybe add a smart palette for glasses Smile
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 7:30 am

i prefer the sunglasses flavio Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 9:00 am

FlavioCamarao wrote:
varo_hades wrote:

Yes, It's a good idea keep both versions.
I'm thinking.. start with glasses.. and when wesker life take 50% damage,he change. to version without glasses
Would it be nice?

Yeah!!!, it would be nice if he can lose/pick up the glasses;Cool Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 791114321 like Vega in Street Figther Alpha...just an idea... anyways nice sprites Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 22nd 2017, 4:37 pm

FlavioCamarao wrote:
what do you think??
Does a wesker look better with glasses or without glasses?  Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 629558521

Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Palett10

#3 if you ask me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2017, 4:13 am

I'll do that version. Starts with glasses and then when it takes damage to half of life loses the glasses.
Like the vega lost his mask in street Figther Alpha.
Here a video for you see how the wesker is at this moment.

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2017, 5:13 am

this is really a Killer Video!!!! i Really like Him Great Work Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 23rd 2017, 2:32 pm

Very good video ... clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2017, 1:36 am

FlavioCamarao wrote:
I'll do that version. Starts with glasses and then when it takes damage to half of life loses the glasses.
Like the vega lost his mask in street Figther Alpha.
Here a video for you see how the wesker is at this moment.

your wesker is looking good flavio Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 EmptyJuly 24th 2017, 6:51 pm

Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Palett11
What are the best glasses to apply on wesker?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil   Albert Wesker from Resident Evil - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Wesker from Resident Evil
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next