The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles Emptyby yolomate Today at 5:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles   Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles EmptyApril 5th 2017, 8:39 pm

Marvel Heroes Omega, an action RPG set within the mighty Marvel universe, is scheduled to launch on Xbox One this spring, with a closed beta pencilled in too. Featuring iconic Marvel characters from The Avengers, X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy, the Gazillion's game will also include the likes of Spider-Man and members of the Defenders and Inhumans.

"It's got one of the largest rosters of playable Heroes that pulls from all corners of the Marvel Universe," says Gazillion Community Manager, David Lee. Meanwhile, famous locations like Daredevil's stomping ground of Hell's Kitchen and Thor's homeland of Asgard will all be present and correct across the nine-chapter story campaign.

Obviously, you'll face classic Marvel super villains too, like Doctor Doom and Loki, and like MMOs of the same ilk, you can band together with fellow heroes from the Headquarters area and take on the game's "most challenging end-game content." You'll be able to find out for yourself when the closed beta rolls out soon.

Marvel Heroes Omega will be heading to Xbox One and PS4 in spring 2017. Check out the trailer below.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-26702-Marvel-Heroes-Omega-Announced-For-Release-on-Xbox-One-This-Spring.html
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles   Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles EmptyApril 6th 2017, 12:38 pm

Wow, it looks quite promising! cyclops

Consoles only..................... Crying or Very sad....................no love for PCs (yet)?  Question

I want to use Captain America in some action RPGs like this cool one.......... Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles 2800933067

By the way, thank you for this interesting Marvel video game news! Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles   Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles EmptyApril 6th 2017, 3:03 pm

borewood2013 wrote:

Consoles only..................... Crying or Very sad....................no love for PCs (yet)?  Question
Yet?
The game's already available for PC. This Omega version is a port for consoles.

Back on topic:
As someone that has already played the game on PC, I can tell you it's long, but entertaining, though I stopped playing it long ago, mainly because it became tedious.
After hearing about this, I checked the game's forums for more information. Apparently, users won't be able to transfer accounts from PC to consoles, and there's many characters that won't be available in console version at launch (mainly the Fantastic Four and the playable villains).
Hope they can fix those problems if they don't want to lose users (I've seen many topics with people angered about those things), and even though I don't play the game anymore, I hope they can fix the launcher in the PC version, that thing was also a reason to stop playing it (seriously, it takes HOURS just to install the game, then when patches come, it's sometimes just as long).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles   Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles EmptyApril 6th 2017, 4:17 pm

Interesting..
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles   Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles EmptyApril 6th 2017, 6:48 pm

Awesome game! its like Marvel Ultimate Alliance Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles   Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles EmptyApril 7th 2017, 2:38 am

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

Yet?
The game's already available for PC. This Omega version is a port for consoles.

Back on topic:
As someone that has already played the game on PC, I can tell you it's long, but entertaining, though I stopped playing it long ago, mainly because it became tedious.

Oh really!? Exclamation Question  Thank you for telling me about that. Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles 705151839 Well, this is the first time I hear about this Marvel RPG by volzzilla's news here.....alright it is a good news to me because I have no any video game consoles higher than 8-bit old school ones......and now all of my video gaming takes place in my PC...............yet at the same time it is not a good news to me because you say it is a long RPG as I  don't have much free time to play anything that long now (and I don't want to use cheats to make it faster No ).......... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles   Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles EmptyApril 7th 2017, 9:38 am

forgot to mention, on the consoles, it will be free to play. as in don't pay to download and do not need premium PS or xbox accounts to play against other people.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles   Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Heroes Omega Announced For Consoles
Page 1 of 1