The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
i need help in Toxin Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
i need help in Toxin Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
i need help in Toxin Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
i need help in Toxin Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

i need help in Toxin

Go down 
+7
flammableking
Angelus_Silverhead
DANY (spider boy)
JARRO77
Shadman
OGSymbiote
mahmoud
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mahmoud

mahmoud

i need help in Toxin Empty
PostSubject: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 19th 2013, 10:00 pm

i need help in Toxin N0tqq
i need help in Toxin 8d36h
That's all I can do can you help me.
😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 19th 2013, 11:59 pm

dude those are not your sprites...you can't take other people's stuff and call it your own!
SMH OMG can somebody help me talk to this kid??!!
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 12:16 am

Exactly. People take their sweet time making these sprites and we cant have people like you stealing them and claiming they are yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 12:25 am

OK here goes. I used a different translator for this. Trying to remain clear and concise usually helps with translations. Hope it works...

I used this translator: http://translation.babylon.com/english/to-arabic/

السلام عليكم آمل هذا يترجم بشكل صحيح. واعلنت موغين ان المنتديات في ذلك هو سوء استخدام اتخاذ لعمل الآخرين و الاستفادة منها. هذا واعلنت موغين ان المجتمع على فهم و غفور . في هذه النقطة نطلب الرجاء وقف نشر لعمل الآخرين و محاولة خلق الخاصة بك. الكثير من اصدقائي في هذا المنتدى وقد حاولت نشر الفيديو من كيفية القيام بذلك بنفسك. هذه هي نفس الفيديو أن معظمنا تعلم كيفية إنشاء.يرجى دائما احترام الآخرين و لا بعد عمل لا يخصّك سينسجم مع الناس هنا. نريد أن يكون صديقك و تريد المساعدة في التعلم ولكن معظمنا مشغول مع واقع الحياة، يعمل. يرجى الصبر والمحاولة مشاهدة مقاطع فيديو نشرت في مواقع أخرى. بفضل

The above in English:

I hope this translates correctly. In mugen forums it is bad to use take other people's work and use it for your own work. The mugen community is for the most part understanding and forgiving even. At this point we ask to please stop posting other people's work and try creating your own. Many of my friends on this forum have tried posting videos of how to do this yourself. These are the same videos that most of us learned how to create with. Please always respect others and do not post work that isn't your own and you will get along great with people here. We want to be your friend and want to help you learn however most of us are busy with real life, and our own works. Please have patience and try watching the videos posted to you in your other posts. Thanks
Back to top Go down
mahmoud

mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 12:42 am

You do not understand, I mean I saw the pictures and I want to DIY and I do not know how to do it so I said to you to help me I do not know that Create pictures and I do not feign I'm taking pictures and trying to manufacture Vhmtony, but if this with you means I made ​​up lies ifI'm sorry, forgive me.
Back to top Go down
mahmoud

mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 12:43 am

But you will understand
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 12:43 am

You should ask before you use someone's sprites not everyone's sprites are open source.
Back to top Go down
mahmoud

mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 12:45 am

I've said I'm sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 1:00 am

Thanks for saying sorry. General rule is to ask the author before you post, please keep that in mind in the future. Moving on, here is some help.

For help in coding characters please try these tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RyonMugen/videos

For help with spriting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmoZAnK5KY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2q8dc8Pnm4
Back to top Go down
mahmoud

mahmoud

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 1:39 am

Thank you, but there must be programs exist for making sprites, but I have do not work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 1:51 am

Yes there is a great free one called gimp. Gimp can do almost everything that photoshop can do. You can get it here:
http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 2:50 am

i make sprite with this site http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/pf7-en.htm

i make the sprite for varnage with this site, and i start 1 other vip, i think this site it's very good and easy to use Smile
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 3:34 am

mahmoud wrote:
i need help in Toxin N0tqq
i need help in Toxin 8d36h
That's all I can do can you help me.
😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕
1.u cannot take other peaples sprites
2.u have to create ur own like im creating my spider boy pirat
3.nice job
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 4:11 am

You can always use paint for begining.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin EmptyApril 20th 2013, 5:12 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
You can always use paint for begining.

Technically, Paint can be used forever if you know how to use a pixel. ^^ Zoom in on any picture of any person or anything, and zoom all the way in so you can see the pixels that make the picture. Pixels are puzzle pieces; put'em in the right places, and you can make anything! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help in Toxin   i need help in Toxin Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help in Toxin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next