The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 23:12

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 20:04

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 19:53

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS

Go down 
+29
shanri
Mazemerald
spawn
MatreroG
Doom
majic babi
Jhonny-DC
dev
Hiro16
Navana
Dark Rider
Helio
Mr.Ketchup
ernes
LESSARD
Predator
Shining
felideo
Fede X
shags2dope
Mistah Jorge
sp1r1t3d
NamelessOnlinePlayer
CARNAGE777
JARRO77
volzzilla
yolomate
I-Skorp-I
skhsato123
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb - 18:56

this is the look you want to go with + the image yolomate used for a better model on the head/face Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Feb - 0:19

the animated look he had in justice league action was good too Smile
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Feb - 14:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sp1r1t3d

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Feb - 16:17

Right now the way you have his body hunched over, it makes his legs look disjointed or separated from his body. Maybe a resizing of sabertooth's lower body would work better. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb - 1:40

sp1r1t3d wrote:
Right now the way you have his body hunched over, it makes his legs look disjointed or separated from his body. Maybe a resizing of sabertooth's lower body would work better. Just a suggestion.

an excellent idea cheers

i need opinions before i proceed Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 2649099129 Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 2649099129
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb - 3:53

you still need to improve shading colors add details in my opinion there is alot of work to do i think you can ask the help of some great spriter maybe this will be a cool idea for improve your design you can also make a swamp thing wip design topic all the spriters partecipate and show different version of swamp thing
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb - 8:47

JARRO77 wrote:
you still need to improve shading colors add details in my opinion there is alot of work to do i think you can ask the help of some great spriter maybe this will be a cool idea for improve your design you can also make a swamp thing wip design topic all the spriters partecipate and show different version of swamp thing

yeah need more shadin colors and more details! yes yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb - 17:25

why are you still using that head that looks nothing like the version you should model your work after?

i still wonder about a straight blackheart edit, just alter head and remove tail.
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Feb - 23:39

volzzilla wrote:
why are you still using that head that looks nothing like the version you should model your work after?

i still wonder about a straight blackheart edit, just alter head and remove tail.
This is Blackheart s head
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb - 9:03

skhsato123 wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

This is Blackheart s head

i'm not saying use blackheart's head. i am saying use blackheart's body and give him a headswap to a head that looks like the one in this video....

Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb - 10:02

Here's something for you, good luck:
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb - 10:46

Ideas for the heaf
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb - 10:46

i actually think the blackheart head could work but the real key is doing more details to the face. Swamp thing isnt really sometihing you can just spriteswap. His whole design is based around bits of trees and marsh and all that greenery lol.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb - 11:00

agreed but you need to do some editing, such as removing the spikes making him bald-like and adding details (but details should go to the whole body right?)

I tried switching color to try and make it look more like swamp stuff and well... the shading colors might be nasty to work with
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Feb - 11:13

Mistah Jorge wrote:
agreed but you need to do some editing, such as removing the spikes making him bald-like and adding details (but details should go to the whole body right?)

I tried switching color to try and make it look more like swamp stuff and well... the shading colors might be nasty to work with
Can you show me how it has gone after editing wz you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS   Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swamp Thing DC Antihero .... WIP IN PROGRESS
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next