The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project

Go down 
+12
oNearo
Doom
Werewood
Tsuyoi
Angelus_Silverhead
bam77
THE ERIX
JARRO77
volzzilla
shags2dope
skhsato123
CAMARAO
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 12:53 pm

Standing Animation
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Walking Forward

I need help
What attacks sauron can use?
Meteor attack??
Fireball??
invisible??
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 1:07 pm

Great WIP
i hope you use your talents in spriting to share in creation of marvel/dc characters
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 1:50 pm

Well based on the books, i would say he should have a fair use of fire attacks since he is said to mastered that, and the ring gives him the invisiblity. He also had the power to morph and had foms such as a wolf and a GIANT serpent. Maybe he could have supers/hypers where he summons sarumon. Opening up some originality there since he is a wizard

summoning the nazgul kinda like jill does zombies to do some bad stuff lol.
Perhaps even summoning smaug (I know they did not interact, but gandolf was afraid that sauron would be able to manipulate/control smaug)

The great thing about sauron is that most of his powers were never explained so i would just go LOTR crazy and add whatever comes to you. Once again like Jill or captain commando from MVC, they respresented their respective franchise so anything related got used

Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 2:30 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
Great WIP
i hope you use your talents in spriting to share in creation of marvel/dc characters

I just create chars that do not yet exist

If a create a char of marvel/dc characters will be dark phoenix or One-Above-All ^^
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 2:49 pm

shags2dope wrote:
Well based on the books, i would say he should have a fair use of fire attacks since he is said to mastered that, and the ring gives him the invisiblity. He also had the power to morph and had foms such as a wolf and a GIANT serpent. Maybe he could have supers/hypers where he summons sarumon. Opening up some originality there since he is a wizard

summoning the nazgul kinda like jill does zombies to do some bad stuff lol.
Perhaps even summoning smaug (I know they did not interact, but gandolf was afraid that sauron would be able to manipulate/control smaug)

The great thing about sauron is that most of his powers were never explained so i would just go LOTR crazy and add whatever comes to you. Once again like Jill or captain commando from MVC, they respresented their respective franchise so anything related got used

Thank you for your ideas.
From now im thinking use attacks from games like LOTR the battle for middle earth 2.. sauron in this game use meteor attack

other attacks im going to put is invisiblity, summoning nazul ,summoning ork and goblin and many attacks of fire.. = pp

and intros im thinking in Melkor talk, Fighting men and elf,... and sauron eye ^^
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 11:07 pm

This Sounds AWESOME im glad some of my ideas could help, and i am beyond excited for this character. I love that your doing characters that are currently not in mugen. We have enough spidermen and Ryu out there, time for fresh characters. Keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 10th 2017, 3:23 am

Some helpers to fight

Goblin - 1

Goblin - 2

Ork - 1

Ork - 2

Troll

Nazgul
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 10th 2017, 9:07 am

really nice helpers there flavio Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 10th 2017, 9:32 am

OH SNAP this is going to be beyond awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 5:37 pm

Sauron Walking Back

Also i did the stage shake with each step = Pp
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 7:06 pm

Melkor or Morgoth the First Dark Lord And Dark Lord Sauron
I do not know the image of melkor .. but by wikipedia I know that uses hammer and has a armor owner that the sauron copied and this is the result of the drawing .. I hope you like it
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 14th 2017, 7:07 pm

Melkor or Morgoth the First Dark Lord And Dark Lord Sauron
I do not know the image of melkor .. but by wikipedia I know that uses hammer and has a armor owner that the sauron copied and this is the result of the drawing .. I hope you like it
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 12:00 pm

The Sauron Eye Intro is done
I need a suggestion
What is better?
Call a army of orks golins and trolls ?
Call a ork goblin troll One at a time without limit
Or both???
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 12:02 pm

Well looks very cool best of luck on him Smile
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project EmptyFebruary 15th 2017, 12:10 pm

FlavioCamarao wrote:
The Sauron Eye Intro is done
I need a suggestion
What is better?
Call a army of orks golins and trolls ?
Call a ork goblin troll One at a time without limit
Or both???

I think calling the army of them would show his control (how badass he is) but i dont see why you couldnt do both but if i had to vote i say go with the army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project   The Dark Lord Sauron from Lord of the Rings Project Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next