The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most?

Go down 

Arcade
Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? I_vote_lcap100%Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
ZX Spectrum
Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? I_vote_lcap0%Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Amstrad CPC
Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? I_vote_lcap0%Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Commodore 64
 0% [ 0 ]
MSX
 0% [ 0 ]
Sharp X1 Turbo
 0% [ 0 ]
NES
 0% [ 0 ]
PSP
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most?   Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? EmptyJanuary 12th 2017, 8:22 am

Which The Legend of Kage / Kage no Densetsu version do you like the most? Question

This is a real classic action game, at least to me..... farao .....in the past I was wondering why did the princess going out after she had been kidnapped and rescued sooooooooooooo many times LOL lol!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcade => 0:20
ZX Spectrum
=> 1:30
Amstrad CPC
=> 2:24
Commodore
=> 64 3:33
MSX
=> 4:39
Sharp X1 Turbo
=> 5:40
NES
=> 6:56

PSP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the Arcade version the most! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Page 1 of 1