The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... Emptyby MERK_U Today at 1:51 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... Empty
PostSubject: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 7th 2013, 4:27 pm

Is there any way... Any way at all... That Mugen... Could have a 4-player patch or mod? O__O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 7th 2013, 4:39 pm

There is a clone version of mugen that allows 4 player play already here: http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/InfinityCat I'm unsure if it is 1.0 compatible or not.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 7th 2013, 5:34 pm

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/3v3-or-4v4-simultaneous-patch-mugen-1-0-146446.0.html

Quote :
What the title says it's a 3V3 or 4V4 Simultaneous patch for mugen 1.0 and it works.

here's the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?aqae58vp02akmta

Just drag and drop the mugen 1.0 copies to mugen directory, run a simul match and enjoy!

P.S Im not the orginal author of this patch I just posted it at M.F.G

It works well but still be aware it's buggy. In saying that I use 3v3 all the time. Read the thread fully before using though, it gives you some tips on how to control players properly Smile
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 7th 2013, 6:01 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/3v3-or-4v4-simultaneous-patch-mugen-1-0-146446.0.html

Quote :
What the title says it's a 3V3 or 4V4 Simultaneous patch for mugen 1.0 and it works.

here's the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?aqae58vp02akmta

Just drag and drop the mugen 1.0 copies to mugen directory, run a simul match and enjoy!

P.S Im not the orginal author of this patch I just posted it at M.F.G

It works well but still be aware it's buggy. In saying that I use 3v3 all the time. Read the thread fully before using though, it gives you some tips on how to control players properly Smile

Like... Does it allow four human-players? OvO
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 7th 2013, 6:21 pm

Its a cool add on but makes 1.0 play sluggish and hd chars and stages. .....lol do.t attempt unluss u wanna play slug vs snail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 7th 2013, 6:35 pm

As in for different people playing on the same computer you mean? I haven't tried versus mode so I'm not sure 😕

In regards to lag, I've never experienced any, however I only play with lo res chars and stages Question
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 7th 2013, 6:37 pm

It's actually extremely smooth on my computer! OvO And, yes, I mean four players with controllers. ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 9th 2013, 1:55 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
As in for different people playing on the same computer you mean? I haven't tried versus mode so I'm not sure 😕

In regards to lag, I've never experienced any, however I only play with lo res chars and stages Question

Here's the reason why I ask... I have 2 little brothers; a 7 year-old and a 13 year-old... We love different games with bosses, and we love teamwork. We would love to form a team of 3 against 1 boss! Very Happy Is this possible? ^^ I mean, the option of having 2 is AWESOME!! But, 3 would be so much better! ^^
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... EmptyApril 9th 2013, 10:00 pm

flammableking wrote:
XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:

Here's the reason why I ask... I have 2 little brothers; a 7 year-old and a 13 year-old... We love different games with bosses, and we love teamwork. We would love to form a team of 3 against 1 boss! Very Happy Is this possible? ^^ I mean, the option of having 2 is AWESOME!! But, 3 would be so much better! ^^

My favourite thing to do with this mode is play 3v1 lol
But again I don't think you can with versus mode. Well it's beyond my expertise lets put it that way...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...   The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years... Empty

Back to top Go down

The number 1 question I've wanted to ask for years...
Page 1 of 1