The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Super Burning Godzilla

Super Burning Godzilla

Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! Empty
PostSubject: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyNovember 3rd 2016, 7:10 pm

After countless cancellations and zero advances in the game's progress, I finally finished it, I started learning more about creating screenpacks and programming characters.
Credit to the various authors who gave me permission to use their char's in the game, sadly others are inactive or literally gone since 2012.
Special thanks to VGames (from mugen guild) for the intro and base screenpack, BurningGodzillaLord for allowing me to use some assets from his screenpack.
This game features classic Godzilla Monsters from the Showa and Heisei Era of Films, A few Millennium Monsters, the 2 American Godzillas, and the New Godzilla from this year, also features characters from other franchises like Ultraman, Power Rangers and Gamera!
It also features music from the before mentioned movies and franchises!
https://mega.nz/#!N91hyDyR!t7SU0ABbF1SosvORjfK_2Pry3EuPy7feDgalzMD0vqQ
The trailer should show enough footage of the game's character and gameplay, and yes, I'm releasing this on Godzilla's 62nd birthday,

Known Bugs:
Capsule Monster Agira fight may glitch out your character.
In case of any difficulty with matches, use F1 (Fn+F1) to instakill oponent, F4 (fn+f4) to restart match.
Planned for the future:
An expansion pack of sorts will be released, including new characters, fixing some minor bugs, etc., but it won't be any different than the main game, just adding extra content that does not affect the gameplay by its self.
Characters Made by me:
It's technically only to, Shin Godzilla and Godzilla (Showa), both are spriteswaps of Sugila's Godzilla, meaning the 3 japanese Godzilla's in the game play similar, due to having similar sprite actions, etc.
Extra Notes:
This is my first time making a mugen game, I mostly stick to making spriteswaps or characters, I wanted to make this as a gift to Giant Monster fans, and I thought it would be best to release this game on Godzilla's 62nd anniversary, stay big kaiju fans!

Last edited by Super Burning Godzilla on November 5th 2016, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEspinosauro
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyNovember 3rd 2016, 8:02 pm

Sorry, maybe it's my mistake, but I can not download it. Tells me: "Permission Denied." What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Super Burning Godzilla

Super Burning Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 1:26 pm

Strange, I downloaded myself as well and had no error, could you try downloading again?
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyNovember 4th 2016, 1:51 pm

Ya intenté de nuevo, y no me deja. Intenté de varias maneras. Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! 311127478
El Lunes probaré desde mi trabajo. Allí es otro proveedor de internet y otra PC. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Super Burning Godzilla

Super Burning Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 12:01 am

Well updated the link, Its in mega now.
Entendi lo sucedido, mediafire me lo quito por contener osts copyrighteados.
https://mega.nz/#!N91hyDyR!t7SU0ABbF1SosvORjfK_2Pry3EuPy7feDgalzMD0vqQ
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 12:56 am

Ahora sí ... yes
Descargando ... Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyNovember 5th 2016, 8:29 am

first, congratulations on finally completing Smile next, thank you for sharing a pretty cool project with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Element666

Element666

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyDecember 4th 2017, 3:33 pm

Soy nuevo en el grupo y estoy haciendo un proyecto de mounstruos gigantes....
Lo unico que busco es un char de godzilla que sea bueno y no tan fuerte como godzilla ex Smile
Back to top Go down
aldenf

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! EmptyFebruary 9th 2018, 7:34 am

Is there any chance that you can offer some movelist or explain how to do things? the game looks cool, but I have no clue how certain things work. Are there super moves? what are the bar at the bottom of the screen adn the creature outline above it mean?

How does grappling work? I noticed there is a grab button, but unsure how to actually execute the grab move after 'grappling' I just end up mashing stuff and eventually it works... I am sure that is not hte right way. Sorry for the dumb questions but, it's info I'd like to know to enjoy the game properly.

Won't even ask for a full moveset just... basic things, like those bars and how to do supers and grabs and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!   Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making! Empty

Back to top Go down

Godzilla Battle Legends (Finally Released) 5 Years in the Making!
Page 1 of 1