The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Empty
PostSubject: Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)?   Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? EmptyOctober 24th 2016, 11:47 am

Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Question

For me:

- Jimmy aka Blanka (SFII+) in the real world, he is my favorite SFII+ character! yes
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcHZBZX7eVjoAvQcgyS3JdDK5_1Gwht-hUUjXmzWgXqKP05PRH  Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRah062itEza014OQEpgtTwWBKFk9ZQKsvAlVbLyVdHUkn1QmZ2Ng
- Hauzer (CFJ) in the real world, it will be more dramatic than King Kong! affraid
  Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROF4kMUCu4GPNCjIhw6WV157BvMTKkiEZYlBLwydrw8oB1YHlrkQ
- Xiao Lon (KOF) oh she is just so beatiful! Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? 2429_heart_eyes
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHFLq8lwbNelJ7eYQQ7Ch4xuJdiSbvWS5beloLo39JZobYekr85AWhich video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? 12247110
- SFIV Rose, I want her to tell me my fortune  Very Happy
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmKIdm_s9MQngNDDyBqeFTAPQ1IqIG-3uY7fpzGp45Jgf2jUxd4g  Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Hqdefa10
- Sissy (PIM), I want to send her to UK to learn some manners  tongue
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjgTcrB6pUFfr7Ga8n6T6exyFTpVcSFbLeysJ58nd2v9R0PqCB  Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Dscf0010
- Glacius (KI), will he melt in a hot country??? Laughing
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROgTEouYb8jF2ZonYEe9hA1EtMfO1pauYSy8ALUzltcWAWmiuc  
- Simon Belmont (Castlevania) in the real world, I want to see him to act in a real movie about Dracula cyclops
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Sprite10
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? 14807410
- The OutRun driver in the real world, I want to learn some of his super driving skill! bounce
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK-UdpFNzGOMWz7_z6-hZ4G0XnNwczvSw5w3fIIBwAezstImV4
 Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? A8e46e10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
2dover3d

Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)?   Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? EmptyOctober 17th 2017, 8:45 pm

mostly my waifus Embarassed such as Athena Asamiya (I wanna see her in her kof98 outfit Embarassed), Kula Diamond, Nakoruru, Hotaru Futaba, Hibiki Takane, Asuka Kazama, Ling Xiaoyu, Lei Fang, Kokoro, Honoka, Kolin and many more Embarassed even Hisako from Killer Instinct as well, I want to meet her affraid
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)?   Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? EmptyOctober 18th 2017, 10:01 am

Without a doubt, the first thing that comes to my head, is to meet some of the sexy women of the video games ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)?   Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which video game characters do you want to meet in person (if there were real existence of them in this world)?
Page 1 of 1