The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...

Go down 
+2
Doom
Werewood
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... Empty
PostSubject: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 3:37 pm

I am really sorry for my long MUGEN absence again, this time it is because of a very troublesome family matters that happened in 2016-06. That involved multiple families and even some lawsuit, sorry I couldn't tell more in details because this is under-going the lawful investigation and the court process, in China a court thing is just, X_x...

I don't really have a chance to touch MUGEN in these times, I could upload some files to my OneDrive though, sometimes I browsed MMV quickly in a hurry but too bad didn't have a chance to post/reply. And to MMV members who are needing my help, I must say, "sorry very much!" to them (i.e. I still owe Angelus_Silverhead many Superman Beyond updates).

Well, the family matters and the lawsuit today lessened a bit finally......so I had a chance to make a quick post to try to clarify my current long MUGEN absence.

Tomorrow is the China custom, "Mid-Autumn Mooon Festival", which is a day for all China family members to get together and enjoy. But to me, the "Mid-Autumn Festival" this year sucks big time, because of this very troublesome multiple families matters and lawsuit, family members fighting together instead of enjoying together, really sucky...

About my MUGEN work, I was working on my Custom Cobra, but due to many real life issues (including this sucky one), its MUGEN process has been so slow, just too slow, so I tried to make a simpler boss-type MUGEN character to try to fill the "time slot gap" before I will be able to fully work on my Custom Cobra. Also, my new MUGEN stages and my new first MUGEN lifebars are forced to be postponed too. Well, not much chance for me to do as much MUGEN business as before now, man I still have a lot of my MUGEN WIPs to do!!!!!

I really hope when my real life troubles lessened more, then I can resume my MUGEN business at MMV sooner and sooner!!!!!!

Later,
Borewood2013
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... EmptySeptember 14th 2016, 6:00 pm

I am happy to hear from you. But I'm sad because you have problems in your real life.
For my part I can tell you that I do not care about the launch of your stuff, I only miss you around. You know, you and I are like Batman & Robin in MMV.
I look forward to your Cobra, but I prefer that you work on it calm and enjoy the process of creation.
Take care friend, and write to me when you can.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 1:48 am

It is OK, do not worry. I'am very sorry about your problems... have your time, I wish God bless you.

About Superman Beyond, it would be cool, if you could make some fixes and add new stuff to him. I will wait for more news from you. Good to know, that you are OK. We all worried about you.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 9:16 am

first, sorry about all the family issues, and i hope it works out.

but it is so good to see you again borewood. if can't work on mugen right now it is ok. but do not feel like you cannot be part of the forum community during the time you cannot code. we love having you around whether you are coding or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 9:59 am

Sorry men, and the best of the lucks for you and your family
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 12:32 pm

I hope things get better for you and your family, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 3:40 pm

Thank you all for your awesomely kind words! This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... 705151839  You guys are very supportive! This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... 670481599

I know what you meant.   This is just my current real issues are not only affecting my MUGEN life but also my real life -- like leisure and work and hobby (i.e. video gaming) and all other online activities like e-mailing and www surfing.  I don't even have chance to use my PC most of the times due to many meetings and traveling.  It is not just about MUGEN projects.  It includes many things like stress, pressure, emotion, shortage of resources, horrible threats, damages, corrupted relationship...etc... This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... 2800933067  I mentioned MUGEN projects just because I feel "way behind my MUGEN schedule"...... This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... 1340147569

Well, things have been improving more now since recently more relatives and friends are supporting my family's side.  Hope it can be resolved fully sooner so that I can resume my MUGEN business sooner too!  yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... EmptySeptember 15th 2016, 11:44 pm

glad to know things are getting better for you and your family borewood Very Happy

either way, good to hear from you no matter if working mugen or not as you are a big part of MMV Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence...   This is Borewood2013, something about my current MUGEN absence... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1