The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 1:47 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? Emptyby BigPimp Today at 12:33 pm

» we need deathlook
I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? Empty
PostSubject: I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?   I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 12:23 am

I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? 51JKTk2wdJL
I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? Sinderwallpaper1024
I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? 6

Reasons why I think he'd be PERFECT:

1: He'd be the first and only character to originate from a vehicular-combat game.

2: He appeared on the GameCube, a Nintendo console.

3: He originated from a video-game.

4: He has a toy dedicated to him.

5: He hails from a destructive franchise that uses over-the-top and cartoony weaponry like Smash does.

6: The game he hails from has a T rating, so it's alot more reasonable and likely to happen than requesting an M-rated character like Sweet-Tooth (Even though Snake was ok to add for some reason)

7: He has alot to him. Cel Damage has 3 different victory themes they could use for him; numerous weapons for his arsenal including the fact that he can breathe fire; there are alot of environments from Cel Damage they could choose for him, and alot of music, as well; and, he's the main character. He's the face of Cel Damage. And, the game even has an emblem they could use for him.

8: Lastly? It would give Cel Damage more notice, and get us a step closer to that Cel Damage sequel we never got where you could exit your vehicle and run around, freely.

Last edited by flammableking on August 24th 2016, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?   I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 7:45 am

Looks cool ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?   I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 9:22 am

All reasons are valid exept one: i think there's roy (i think it's called roy, it's one of Bowsers 7 kids, excluding B. jr), who pilots bowser's clown veicle/copter/whatever. but yeah, all the other reasons are pretty valid
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?   I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 1:46 pm

What I mean by first vehicular-combat character is a character who originates from a vehicular-combat game. I would want Sinder to fight outside of his car and use weapons from Cel Damage himself. If he fought inside of his car the whole match, I would not like that. His Final Smash should be when he gets in his car and tears stuff up!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?   I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 1:49 pm

Also, ALL the Koopalings ride around in the Koopa Klown Kar.

Bowser Jr.

Iggy

Wendy

Roy

Ludwig

Morton

Lemmy

Larry

Out of all of them, Iggy is definitely my favorite. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?   I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 5:54 pm

Ya see. When they add third-party characters to Smash, this is what they're looking for:

The character has to be the main character of its franchise.

And, the character has to originate from video-games.

Sinder has both going for him. Please, Nintendo. Bring this game back.

He could bring with him many great trophies, as well.

Trophies of all the other characters.

A trophy of the Flags from Flag Rally or a Gate from Gate Relay.

Trophies of weapons from the game.

Seriously...please...we need Sinder.

Also, wouldn't this be epic?

Pit VS Sinder...Angel VS Demon...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?   I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? EmptyAugust 24th 2016, 6:45 pm

And, no, I'm not just recommending him because of how much I love the character and franchise; he feels as though he's missing, ya know? He's absolutely perfect for the roster, but he's not in it. It just feels wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?   I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions? Empty

Back to top Go down

I Think Sinder From CEL DAMAGE Should Appear in Smash Bros . Any opinions?
Page 1 of 1