The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Emptyby MERK_U Today at 15:51

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 15:40

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 15:37

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Emptyby yolomate Today at 15:21

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!

Go down 
+11
Fede X
ldpp
Rjiggler
pockydeluxe1
LESSARD
malevka1
Doom
GTAGuy
Trololo
Nexus Gaming
Mazemerald
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Empty
PostSubject: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 2:56

Opensource - fuente abierta

Download here:
http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=c98f62bbdb701e6c3e1f6101353e5bda

CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Dean_w10CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Ww10

CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Deann10

CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Latest?cb=20110821163858

CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! 112CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! 212CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! 311
thank you for the support and appreciation for my stuffs.

Last edited by mazemerald on Tue 3 Jan - 20:45; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Replaced the link fallen.)
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 3:16

Mugen is a hobby no need to say you are leaving it's not a job make stuff when you can that's all
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 3:20

Well, I think you shouldn't leave MUGEN now. Because it looks like complete disrespection to member of ALL MUGEN communities to leave after release of SO UNFINISHED CHARACTER!!!
-Sptires are completely misalligned.
-Frankenspriting here is not good. Parts just jumping on each other.
-Totally misalligned hitsparks.
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Q2Ff049
-Specials mainly deals less damage than even JABS.
-And my favorites:
You even didn't managed to make him new portrait, supers... and even damage sprites.
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! VLsJq7q
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! PGrKpP6
I think you better to finish him, cause leaving after character like this... Let's just say, you gave up after first character with completely new sprites. That looks weak.
Back to top Go down
http://troshack.blogspot.com/
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 7:01

Wow... this is just lazy how he quit on this.
Trololo is right. He was so good lifebar and little bit on the chars and now this last is certainly a least indeed.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 8:21

Thanks friend !! CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 10:00

Thanks friend ! CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! 670481599 cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 12:31

Thanks brother, but im very sad because you will go away, please dont leave us, i know you have more to give yet.
Back to top Go down
pockydeluxe1

pockydeluxe1

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 13:04

CVS Artist wrote:
Mugen is a hobby no need to say you are leaving it's not a job make stuff when you can that's all

Indeed!

Thank you for you work, May you continue to be inspired,The door will always open, and You may say "Forever",
But as they say,"Never Say Never"
Happy Trails to you!
Back to top Go down
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 14:06

Trololo wrote:
Well, I think you shouldn't leave MUGEN now. Because it looks like complete disrespection to member of ALL MUGEN communities to leave after release of SO UNFINISHED CHARACTER!!!
-And my favorites:
You even didn't managed to make him new portrait, supers... and even damage sprites.
I think you better to finish him, cause leaving after character like this... Let's just say, you gave up after first character with completely new sprites. That looks weak.
He's quitting because he doesn't have the time, and all these issues are symptomatic of him not having that time.

It's not like I disagree that it would be more apt to want to take a break rather than completely quit, but insulting the work of a creator on his way out is adding insult to injury.  No need to rail on him and give him more reasons to want to quit the community.
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyThu 18 Aug - 15:36

-Firstly, if you don't have time to finish your work- then don't release it. OR, at least, manage to point that char is unfinished, that he is in Beta state. But no, he didn't. He released it as a full work. And I'm viewing it from equal point.
-Secondly, there is a BIG difference between INSULT and FEEDBACK. I didn't insulted this work cause I didn't called it sh*t and the same. I gave him a feedback, I showed him that Dean got a LOOOOTS of problems. And just dare to tell me something listed there isn't problem or not exists...
-Thirdly, my manner of speech is rude there, indeed. But I also was insulted with such deception. I saw fully released character in fully released threads. A character he called his last work. I expected to see his BEST work and got a pile of cr*p in my face with seeing not just unfinished, but BADLY unfinished char. And if even finished parts were good, but no. They're not. Animations are not good. IN STANCE HIS FASE IN JUMPING. FACE, CARL!!!!! And sprites like these... Just OMG.
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! JcmlOZb
Dean is not just unfinished. Dean is bad. Dean is COMPLETELY BAD. If he really could be released with such animations and sprites, then this character coudn't be good at all, even if he were completed! I would be ashamed to release a such work, even if I also was quit. I just coudn't have a balls to do this, cause I'm respecting every man, who loves MUGEN and want to see A GOOD characters by me. After such disrespectful release I just hope Maz will have a balls to finish him and make him, at least, average. With normal attacks, normal animations and, at least, corresponding anatomy sprites. He just can't leave on such fail. He must come back and finish the job.
Back to top Go down
http://troshack.blogspot.com/
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyMon 22 Aug - 14:29

if anyone had the chance to download him plz send to me via pm because the link is down.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyMon 22 Aug - 14:40

ldpp wrote:
if anyone had the chance to download him plz send to me via pm because the link is down.
amigo prueba con la pag. mugeno de ahi lo descargue
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyMon 22 Aug - 14:45

fede de 10 wrote:
ldpp wrote:
amigo prueba con la pag. mugeno de ahi lo descargue
gracias hermano CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyMon 22 Aug - 14:47

Trololo wrote:
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Q2Ff049
-And my favorites:
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! VLsJq7q
CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! PGrKpP6

Amigo entiende que mazemerald, es una persona que jamas termina sus trabajos por completo, Pero.. tambiendebes entender que siempre es el primero en dar el salto al avismo de posibilidades que el crea, es una persona que no le interesa que su nombre figure en ningun lado. y siempre deja todo para aquel que quiera mejorarlo lo pueda hacer ( muchos no lo hacen)

Friend understands that mazemerald, is a person who never finishes his work completely, but .. tambiendebes understand that it is always the first to jump into Avisma possibilities that creates, is a person who does not care that his name appears on nowhere. and always leaves everything to anyone who wants to improve can do it (many do not)
Back to top Go down
gw3ex12

gw3ex12

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! EmptyFri 2 Sep - 5:22

Link is down Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released!   CAPCOM DEAN from final fight 3 - released! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next