The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Super Skrull WIP Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Super Skrull WIP Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Super Skrull WIP Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Super Skrull WIP Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Super Skrull WIP

Go down 
+21
SuperVerse
rafhot
malevka1
Chimoru
JARRO77
NinjaKombatZ
verz36
RG_OP
chuchoryu
mugenaddict34
Red Hood
O Ilusionista
Adminbot
Fightfan
cravd
OGSymbiote
XXDreamBrotherXX
DANY (spider boy)
ajrenalin
dev
Ax
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 12:03 pm

Been working on one and so far I have this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 Beta 
 Beta 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The design was loosely based on an old wip by Verz though this time I am using my own edits and bases to formulate this wip.

Last edited by Ax on December 12th 2013, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dev

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 12:07 pm

Tis means you are back? Or better said, you haven't left?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 12:13 pm

dev wrote:

I really did leave...but mugen is like a drug addiction, I just can't quit.

I may be going to hell for this but I must do a few more wips What a Face
Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 12:21 pm

This is sick.. love ur sprites Ax
Back to top Go down
dev

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 12:25 pm

Ax wrote:
dev wrote:

I really did leave...but mugen is like a drug addiction, I just can't quit.

I may be going to hell for this but I must do a few more wips What a Face

You go to hell when you kill, not when you do what you like, not when you have a hobby. Anyway, great work on Skrull.
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 12:33 pm

i agree i was confused
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 1:44 pm

Like I said over at elecbyte, he looks great. Thanks for bringing him here Smile
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 1:46 pm

me too by the way lol!
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 3:01 pm

Ax glad to see u back in action man...it would have sucked without u
Back to top Go down
cravd

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 3:36 pm

wow AXX now a Skrull, really are human
Interestingly this new version of Skrull, please just ask stance has to be unique, and I would like to walk agarase the torso forward and move your arms back just a little bit down and adapt legs equally and be nice.

mugen talking about it is like a drug, indeed heheheh think so, because I wanted to retire but I always come back to see what's new and that until my view fail again lol ....

wow AXX ahora es un skrull, en serio eres humano¡¡¡
interesante esta nueva version de skrull, solo pido porfavor la postura tiene que ser unica, y me gustaria que agarase el torso del caminar hacia delante y atras solo mover los brazos un poco hacia abajo y adaptar unas piernas de igual forma y seria genial.

hablando sobre mugen que es como una droga, en verdad pienso lo mismo heheheh, porque por mas que he querido retirarme siempre vuelvo a ver que es lo que hay de nuevo y eso hasta que mi vista vuelva a fallar jejeje....
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 2nd 2013, 7:37 pm

Looks great. What kind of moveset will he have?
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 8:37 am

Cleaning out this topic.
- What happens at other forums has *ZERO* bearing here
- It's Ax choice if he decided to change his mind about retiring
- No sprite stealing happened with this WIP because verz has not put out hardly any sprites for his version
- While he may have borrowed an idea regarding a look, how many times do we hear in Mugen, "If you do not like the way someone is making a character, make your own".
- For all we know, verz quit his version (very little is known about it) or this might serve as a precursor to them working together towards a common goal

Please let this be the last word on the bulk of what is mentioned above (at least when it comes to other forums, talking about Ax decision to retire or not in a disrespectful way, and sprite stealing) When it comes to similarities to verz design, his plans, maybe the idea they can combine efforts, etc, the *ONLY* person who can (and should be commenting on the matter) is verz. Anyone else doing so is merely trying to perpetuate drama and/or talking about something they really do not know about.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 9:53 am

oh man, that is pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Ax

Ax

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 11:02 am

I missed something last night that went on here but I just want to say in my defense that I made sure not to steal a pixel from Verz single sprite edit of Super Skrull. I went out of my way to use Thanos just as Verz did to generate his sprite.

I have no idea what Verz has done with his wip but I am merely making my own super skrull to fill an empty space in my avengers roster and no other reason.

I personally would not want to work with Verz simply because we have a different approach to spriting and techniques that would no doubt clash.

If he ever decides to start his wip then I would simply wish him well in his progress, no doubt it would be a great mugen character.

Regarding my retirement ending; After much conciliating at Elecbyte by some good friends there, they had good arguments to convince me to continue my editing and assured me that my new opinions had nothing to do with my dilemma.

I am still not 100% sure about my decision and the risks involved though I will continue and hope for the best.

@Fightfan,

Not sure? Whatever comes out of this wip will be very plain and simple, nothing complicated. Very basic fighting moves. I find that the more common it is , the more successful it is.

@Cravd,

Yeah i hear ya, a lot needs to be remixed. The walking animation is definitely ugly right now. I'll change the top half into something more forward leaning as you suggested.

@O Ilusionista,

thanks though I have to admit I am not a big fan at all for Super Skrull. I really just need him to fill in my roster.

@ajrenalin,

Thanks. I hope to finish this one quickly.

@OGSymbiote,

Yeah I guess I am to. To tell you the truth quitting mugen was really hard to do. I just hope I am doing the right thing.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP EmptyApril 3rd 2013, 11:04 am

I am awaiting this char, so I can borrow some stuff to my Morph Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Sponsored content

Super Skrull WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Skrull WIP   Super Skrull WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Skrull WIP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next