The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» King Shark Base Idea
One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Emptyby Doom Today at 6:17 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition

Go down 
+11
Abel
Trojanman704
spidergoku
Werewood
BlackStingeR
volzzilla
JARRO77
bam77
Dynatron
Doom
Varia the Hunter
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Empty
PostSubject: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 8th 2016, 10:15 am

Hey all! Sweet Tooth has been updated one final time! This update is mainly just to tone down his overall damage output so that he is slightly more balanced, and also to fix his AI so that it doesn't take so long to activate in a match. Like last time, enjoy the changes, and stay twisted, boys and girls!

Sweet Tooth Extra Twisted Edition Patch Notes
-Overall lower damage output so that his more extensive combos aren't quite as powerful. Most of his attack damage percentages have been toned down.
-AI has once again been updated. It should hopefully take a lot less time to activate, now.
-Most of the Hypers that gave Sweet Tooth invincibility are now able to be stopped or at least allow him to be hit.
-Fire Missile launch sound has been reverted to its TM4 version.

DOWNLOAD (Either click the image, or if that doesn't work, use the link below)
Link 1
One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Sweet_tooth_download_link_by_varia31-d9m0k9v

https://mega.nz/file/dVkC1RKR#hPyNoWGDIml5rxxodwSkeUYwg67rjGfxTHxHI5BpCAA

One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Tooth_update_by_varia31-dbc4yjy

Last edited by Varia the Hunter on April 28th 2023, 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 8th 2016, 12:50 pm

Obviously I will download again ... One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition 311127478
He is one of my favorite chars ... yes
Thank you very much for the update ... One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 8th 2016, 3:04 pm

- Head pos and mid pos are wrong.
- There's this frame in the jumping HK where he has no CLSNs.
- Having him do the entirety of the ''Criss cross combo'' when the first hit doesn't connect is kinda odd.
- How come he can't Akuma teleport backwards?
- I found these weird and hilarious bugs against some of kamekaze's chars, but they were kamekaze's fault, as all the other chars did not have the same results. For being so accurate, they can be rather buggy at times.

Honestly when you first made this, I thought you said that he was supposed to be broken in order to excuse poor coding, but, taking a more detailed look at this, this is pretty well coded. I stand corrected.
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 8th 2016, 4:27 pm

clap yes
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 8th 2016, 11:40 pm

this is a Terrific Release!!!! you'r skills are great thanks for sharing this Monster!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 9th 2016, 12:34 am

everything you do is so unique and awesome varia Very Happy thank you for what you do here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 9th 2016, 3:03 am

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:
- Head pos and mid pos are wrong.
- There's this frame in the jumping HK where he has no CLSNs.
- Having him do the entirety of the ''Criss cross combo'' when the first hit doesn't connect is kinda odd.
- How come he can't Akuma teleport backwards?
1. Head and mid pos have been fixed!
2. I added the missing CLSN. I can't believe I missed that. lol
3. The "Criss-Cross Combo" functions like Batman by Alucard's "Dark Knight Combo" in that it is automatic. This is intentional.
4. Also intentional. His Shield Dash only goes forward, but he can also just run backwards. Besides that, the Shield Dash can also cancel into a dashing grab or dashing kick.

Quote :
Honestly when you first made this, I thought you said that he was supposed to be broken in order to excuse poor coding, but, taking a more detailed look at this, this is pretty well coded. I stand corrected.
Well, nice to hear that. Him being cheap was never meant to be an excuse for my coding abilities. I've learned a lot since my original Samus. The cheapness was intentional in the sense that he's a freaky, crazy clown with lots of weapons and a few gag moves. I've played with a few clown characters that are really cheap, so I thought it might be fun to take a hint from those. That said, he isn't without weaknesses, but what can really convey the sense of being "broken" is simply in how you play with him. He's really built more to be played with than to fight against as an AI.

Long story short, I made him as a sort of Twisted Metal tribute character that is also meant to play somewhat like Twisted Metal in that you can manipulate opponents with him, not to mention just screw around and wreck people's crap. lol

If you don't mind downloading again, I have updated the download links. Man, I love that I can just overwrite the files with DropBox! I figure that the download is pretty young and that a lot of people haven't gotten it yet, so I figured I would just overwrite the download links.
Back to top Go down
BlackStingeR

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 9th 2016, 3:06 am

please add AI patch )))
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 9th 2016, 3:49 pm

"Extra Twisted Edition"........man I like this one very much! So matching! yes

What a massive major MUGEN update!  Exclamation You must be working very hard aren't you? Wink
Thank you for making the best available Sweet Tooth only by the very you, even better! One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition 705151839

I have been admiring you, the very awesome XNALara-to-MUGEN pioneer, since your cool Samus MUGEN release, very much! One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition 670481599   It makes me want to admire you more, when you are generous enough to be willing to share your precious Sweet Tooth MUGEN work files with everybody! ilu  

My friend, I salute YOU
One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJP_n4PGgi2OKLwTJGj-3iLp6e7o_fD4kMrsK-mPYTtv0nS5Xt
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 10th 2016, 7:42 am

great work on the final update and now heres a death battle ya'll might really like

Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 10th 2016, 6:06 pm

Anyone have another link to this like mediafire?
Back to top Go down
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 10th 2016, 9:42 pm

@Trojanman704
DropBox not working for you?
I would upload it to SendSpace, but it's too big. As for MediaFire, I don't have an account there.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 10th 2016, 10:00 pm

I'm downloading the file again now. Works for me. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 11th 2016, 12:10 am

spidergoku wrote:
great work on the final update and now heres a death battle ya'll might really like

thanks for sharing that spidergoku Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Varia the Hunter

Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition EmptyJune 11th 2016, 12:19 am

@spidergoku
Yep, I saw that! Fun fight, but I wish Sweet Tooth was represented better. They got a lot of research points wrong about him or just left things out altogether. Sad But it was pretty cool overall! But anyways, if you want to discuss the video further, I made a thread for it! http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t8060-sweet-tooth-vs-the-joker-death-battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition   One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

One Last Patch - Sweet Tooth: Extra Twisted Edition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next