The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:22 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:21 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:09 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla

Go down 
+18
Mistah Jorge
CycloneJoker
thatguy
pockydeluxe1
animaraz
skhsato123
Yunnin
yolomate
Werewood
brucewayne74
warecus
shanri
carpa5
Shining
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
btony89
volzzilla
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyOctober 28th 2016, 2:49 am

skhsato123 wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:
I have never seen/heard of Wonder Twins before......until now.........they look like a pair of bosom friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I know the feeling man... i had no idea either until i randomly encountered them a couple of days ago riiiggghhht
Am... how's the moveset gonna be like? All transformations?
Wonder twins are popular among hardcore comics fans , they are part of Earth  prime future super friends, at some point they were part of ultimate men and portrayed in JLU as two girls but in comics they are space aliens sister and brother .... I adore them
Uh... thanks DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 705151839
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyOctober 28th 2016, 6:49 am

CycloneJoker wrote:
That's what I'm talking about! I love those old-school characters, SJA Flash, Sentinel, and such. Thanks for the initiative!

Welcome to the forum ... DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
daraku

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyOctober 29th 2016, 9:33 am

the sprites are not bad, but the shading should be deeper in my opinion. Use more darker colour. Btw not use Psylocke base for her. I would suggest Red Snake mixed with Karin Sanzaki
Back to top Go down
CycloneJoker

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 28th 2017, 11:01 pm

Any news? I'm still pretty excited for this character
Back to top Go down
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 12:19 am

Sweet characters..we need more DC characters..i still cant even find a decent Brainiac or Aqualad yet Sad
on and does anyone know where I can find a patch for superman 52 Kal-el..I CANT SEAM TO USE HIM BECAUSE HE CONTINUOUSLY TELEPORTS while I'm using him..but his AI works perfectly riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 12:53 am

enzo savage wrote:
Sweet characters..we need more DC characters..i still cant even find a decent Brainiac or Aqualad yet Sad
on and does anyone know where I can find a patch for superman 52 Kal-el..I CANT SEAM TO USE HIM BECAUSE HE CONTINUOUSLY TELEPORTS while I'm using him..but his AI works perfectly riiiggghhht
I m creating a brainiac and aqualad you can find them in my sprite thread
Back to top Go down
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 1:22 am

skhsato123 wrote:
enzo savage wrote:
sweet man..im new bro..how do I find the sprite trend DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 2800933067
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 1:50 am

enzo savage wrote:
skhsato123 wrote:
enzo savage wrote:
sweet man..im new bro..how do I find the sprite trend DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 2800933067
I sent it in private message
Back to top Go down
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyMarch 1st 2017, 2:03 am

skhsato123 wrote:
enzo savage wrote:
okey I reached page 4 of spites and aqualads head needs a bit resizing ..also a neck would be more pleasing and the African American model or the latin loking aqualad from the original teen titans show maybe a knight wing base to keep him looking athletic DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 670481599 ..I would love to see someone code him so that his AI has tons of teen titans tower west supports like

wasp
speedy
kid flash (bart allen)
minus
plus

or if your going with the African American
some young justice support
superboy
martiana (palette for supergirl)
beastboy and robin
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 12:13 pm

OK this topic got off rails. So back to wonder twins....has a coder been found for them? or are they still in need of someone to code?
Back to top Go down
prospectone

prospectone

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 1:07 pm

enzo savage wrote:

that link you downloaded was a beta version of a move I was adding to him. The link is updated and here's the post with him along with the other chars
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t9855-canon-edits#116520
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla   DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC's Wonder Twins WIP by Shining and volzzilla
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3