The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Empty
PostSubject: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? EmptyApril 16th 2016, 12:20 pm

I really need your help, and I just want to know how to change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen on Mugen: but I want to change from the Mugen regular cursor sounds into my favorite cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen into the different ways. Here's I want to show you my pictures for changing the different cursor sounds on Mugen, there's the more I want to change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen with the different new cursor sounds that I would rather be more expected or the same new cursor sounds as it goes.

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Mugen_10

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Marvel10

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? 2649099129

(No Rude Answers)
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? EmptyApril 16th 2016, 3:20 pm

so let me get this.... you want a different sound to put in on the cursor when is selecting chars, like the normal beep or sound that the cursor does when you move it around, right?, well, you have to open the sound of the mugen screenpack you are using, if i remember there's like 3 in the default mugen screenpack, the common.snd, fight.snd and system.snd, now i dont know wich one is one, but the fight.snd is the lifebars sound, so you have to open one of these and check out the sound that you want to remplace, i dont know if i explain myself clear, but you need to put more info of what you want to do.

ps:nobody here is gonna give you rude answers, only if you are being disrespectful, so dont worry about that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? EmptyApril 17th 2016, 10:58 am

Alright. Lol. Thanks, dude, you're the best.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? EmptyApril 17th 2016, 1:10 pm

If you need something, just ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? EmptyApril 18th 2016, 12:12 pm

Okay! :-D
Back to top Go down
JoeAngel

JoeAngel

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? EmptyFebruary 10th 2017, 7:15 pm

btony89 wrote:
so let me get this.... you want a different sound to put in on the cursor when is selecting chars, like the normal beep or sound that the cursor does when you move it around, right?, well, you have to open the sound of the mugen screenpack you are using, if i remember there's like 3 in the default mugen screenpack, the common.snd, fight.snd and system.snd, now i dont know wich one is one, but the fight.snd is the lifebars sound, so you have to open one of these and check out the sound that you want to remplace, i dont know if i explain myself clear, but you need to put more info of what you want to do.

ps:nobody here is gonna give you rude answers, only if you are being disrespectful, so dont worry about that.

Hey Buddy id like to add or be a lil more detailed on what im sure he would like done cause I would like the same if posible, ok i have a basic mugen game and yes when i select arcade, versus or any option you get basic...tick tick sound or whatever sound, i would like to change that sound with a final fantasy chime or the ff chirp sound when selecting those options. Thats 1st part, 2nd part is yes, the character select screen would love to use some type of final fantasy sound there as well, Im making a screenpack of nothing but final fantasy and well would love to put the proper soubnd files there if im able, thanks in advance for help.
Back to top Go down
JoeAngel

JoeAngel

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? EmptyFebruary 10th 2017, 7:43 pm

I actually just figired it out on my own lol, ok heres the instructions
Open up fighter factory
Top of tabs list choose sounds
Click open
Open up system sound for menu, character select/enter/back/choose (option or character) sounds
as you can see there are options to play each sound/save or change.
Simply choose which sound you want to change (after playing each 1 so you know its the right sound you're changing), and viola, thats it.
Save and your done.
If choosing sounds from other screenpacks, make sure you open that snd file as well and save each sound you want to use. They save as wave files.

HOPE I HELPED OUT A BIT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen?   Please, help me! On Mugen, how do I change the cursor sounds on the title screen and the select screen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1