The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0

Go down 
+28
bdizlhead
ernes
X
Werewood
rhiggatwat
warecus
Dark Rider
ERror MACro32
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Shining
brucewayne74
volzzilla
Dynatron
tordello89
gartanham
kiracapricorn
logansam
carpa5
Yunnin
JARRO77
Doom
malevka1
skhsato123
Chris Nathan
Toxin97
yolomate
btony89
ZVitor
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyApril 22nd 2016, 11:18 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Man, you just released it already!?!?!?!? Exclamation Question

A must download and try-out!  bounce

Thank you soooooooo much for this giant mega MUGEN gift! Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 705151839

Alright, I just tried it out and I must say..............WONDERFUL!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Both the DC side and the SF side are working like a charm! bub

All the extra stuff you added to the game is very creative and interesting! kirby

The intro movie is very touching! tears of joy

The way to select secret characters is so smart! Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 670481599

The Project Reflect (i.e. Wonder Woman's) feature is nice in such a MUGEN full game! yes

The versus screen big portraits are so refreshing! bounce

The MUGEN stages are very well done and the coolest one in my opinion is the JailBreak one ,as you put Birdie in the jail cell!!!!!!! drop da bomb

The MUGEN A.I. is quite challenging!  I use Darkseid and it took me five (5) continues in order to be able to see the MUGEN ending! Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 2800933067

Since Darkseid is my main in the SNES Justice League Task Force, I would like to say something about him in your MUGEN full game:
+ most of his signature moves from the source game are done well
+ the extra Boom Tube move adds more game play
* I notice Darkseid can get hurt before he goes transparent, and when he gets hurt I think that
   warp circle swirl can disappear faster
+ the Omega Beams hyper move fits Darkseid very much, were you using some Asura Blade/Buster sword effect
for that?
+ the Omega Stomp hyper move is very awesome, I like the ending rock pieces effect very much
* it can be stand-guarded which feels right, yet it can also be crouch-guarded which feels not so right...
- for the Stomp special move, the Enemy cannot stand-guard it, rather, it must be crouch-guarded which seems
not so right.......since its hyper version can be stand-guarded so there seems to be some inconsistency...
=> I notice his source game kick throw sprites are not used in this MUGEN version, so is it possible for you to add these unused throw sprites to some moves...hmm...like when Darkseid gets hit during Boom Tube then he quickly grabs his Enemy and does the source game kick throw please? Question  just some MUGEN idea...

Now MUGEN feedback (not including Darkseid) time:
- sorry but the inability to save MUGEN game setting is considered quite....inconvenient... Embarassed
- some move list is not correct, i.e. Steel's Hammer Dive and Steel Grab must be performed by pressing kick
  buttons, rather than punch buttons which are mentioned in the move list, as well as Dhalsim's Yoga Mummy
  which must be performed in air only yet it is not mentioned in the move list
- some hyper moves do none guard damage (chip damage) at all, i.e. The Flash's Speed Attack
- almost all aerial moves and aerial projectiles can be crouch-guarded which is not so right...
 Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Jm9i7m11

in case servimg not working for you...:
- some ground-only moves look like they can be stand-guarded yet some must be crouch-guarded;
likewise, some overhead moves can be crouch-guarded while they should be stand-guarded only....
Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Whgmqw10
* that is a hit spark not a guard spark so it indicates Ken is getting hit rather than guarding that...
- for some moves that try to freeze Enemy, it works well when the victims are on ground, yet when in the air,
the victims can still move freely (can even attack) after a fall...
 Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Ixurqb10

* I think the Custom States you give to a frozen victim may need some aerial extension........
- for some moves that try to freeze Enemy, it works well when the victims are on ground, yet, if timed right, infinite freezing can happen, i.e. Green Arrow's freeze arrow...
 Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Zxaxmr10

- some hit sparks have some positions that seem to be a bit off...
 Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Wdms0l10

- some guard sparks have some positions that seem to be a bit off...
Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Yqdgg210
-for characters who have the U,U Air Float move, when floating in air and when switching sides he/she/it
 doesn't not have the correct Facing....
 Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Sfuzlv10

- not sure whether it is by your intention, I am able to combo into many normal throws...
 Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Ty5apl10
 * i.e. Dhalsim's ground-only small punch->small kick->normal throw and Guile's aerial small punch->small kick->normal throw

Also, some MUGEN suggestions for future update/upgrade:
- perhaps add some more aerial special moves/hyper moves like Cammy's Air Cannon Drill and Dhalsim's Yoga Mummy (reusing same sprite set or with some little sprite edit) so it can make air combos more excitin?
- perhaps add some MUGEN full-game only features like being able to break background objects like in the
 JL:TF and SF source games?
- perhaps add some system-wise features like dizzy states?
- perhaps add Watch mode back to make it available again please?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now, please allow me to say my top JL and top SF and top Secret:
- JL:
 top #1: Darkseid - my main in the SNES Justice League Task Force, very well done in this MUGEN version
 top #2: Aquaman - you have made him much more interesting than the one in the SNES Justice
                            League Task Force source game
 top #3: The Joker - really fun to play with, I like his Teeth Toy so cool
- SF:
 top #1: Blanka - my favorite SFII character
 top #2: Dhalsim - the only one who can do a chain-into-hyper air combo
 top #3: Cammy - the only one who can do a chain-into-special air combo
- Secret:
 top: Son Goku - I am a BIG Dragon Ball fan so yeah..........by the way your Genki Dama is so cool Cool
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyApril 22nd 2016, 11:50 pm

wow zvitor is #1

Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 705151839 clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
bdizlhead

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyApril 24th 2016, 1:23 pm

i downloaded it and it was awesome except for a few things i need to point out. i had no music beyond the title screen. the AI is to aggressive no matter what difficulty i put it on and you can infinite air juggle with Balrog while holding down and pressing HP. if those things are corrected i will gladly redownload it.other than that its an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyApril 24th 2016, 1:29 pm

Welcome to MMV bdizlhead ... and thanks for comment. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 3:29 pm

Game simply fantastic, thank Zvitor affraid affraid affraid Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 4:16 pm

For being made by one creator, this ain't shabby at all, very nice. Mainly, this strange blocking-type noise plays at the strangest times, like after you hit a airborn opponent the settings set in Options aren't saved when you turn off the game, K.O. voices don't play most of the time, and maybe a alternate version with no OpenGL? OpenGL being activated makes it so I can barely play this great fullgame...
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2016, 4:23 pm

ZVitor wrote:
thanks guys.

skhsato123 wrote:
it is game of the year
ehen you r going to release the chars separatedly
all at end of month, let me see if i get some bug feedback first.

ZVitor my awesome MUGEN Man, any MUGEN update recently please? Question  Just a small asking, no rush, no stress, just take your time.  yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
duskvegeta

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 11:44 am

Updated to 1.01 (Bug fixes, Air block and no more Molebox)

http://www.zvitor.com.br/projeto/jlvssf.html

Thanks ZVitor!!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 12:45 pm

Great !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
ShawnD93

ShawnD93

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 EmptyAugust 5th 2016, 2:07 pm

awesome looking downloading right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0   Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice League vs Street Fighter v1.0
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3