The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Today at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Today at 5:36 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 4:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nemesis released resident evil3

Go down 
+19
volzzilla
Wesley Gibson
CLManiac
Navana
Dynatron
Bambino Da Don
Tsuyoi
galactus
gartanham
Werewood
btony89
CARNAGE777
yolomate
malevka1
Fede X
Chimoru
animaraz
Doom
armin_iuf
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bambino Da Don

Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 6th 2016, 9:30 pm

The best RE character for mugen
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2016, 1:11 am

Chimoru wrote:
Ok, now that I've tested him a little:

In the short time that I played with him, (against himself in FF and MUGEN 1.1) I noticed that he has a hyper grab that doesn't connect, and also his regular grab doesn't connect. Also hit hitboxes need a little tweaking.  Generally, your red boxes shouldn't be larger than your blue ones, it prevents countering and gives an unfair advantage. Some of them are placed a bit oddly, but not too many.
If you're interested:
http://kod.trinitymugen.net/K.O.D's_Basic_CLSN_Tutorial.html

That guide is somewhat outdated. Sure, the part about not having a million hitboxes is correct, but having the blue eclipse the red would end up giving it no priority, or negative priority. The way you put the hitbox on depends on the normal. It's kinda up in the air.

And now feedback. I haven't played Nemesis in Marvel 3, so chances are some of this stuff might be intentional, although this doesn't seem to be going for accuracy. Anyway:

- No overheads and the only low attack is the crouching HK. All jumping attacks should hit crouching blocks.
- Head and mid poses are way outta whack. The mid section is near his groin while his head Position is in his chest.
- QCB+P, each variation, is very unsafe on hit. -13 frames far away, -21 up close.
- Some of the attacks on the tentacle mode (the one where he shoots himself) have one frame where there are no hitboxes except for the red hitbox.
- Might I recommend that the gatling gun and bazooka hypers have meters that show how long you can do the move? Or maybe, an amount of ammunition?

That's all I got for now. I'll see what other things I can find.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2016, 1:54 am

Very nice release!
Back to top Go down
CLManiac

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 3:19 pm

Extremely well made character. Excellent work.
Back to top Go down
Wesley Gibson

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 8th 2016, 7:57 pm

Rockets from the Rocket Launcher mode have the wrong hit attr. (Should be A,HP)
Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 X142OOW
Headpos and midpos are wrong.
Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 XFlVMsx
Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 Fp6hYtq
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 9th 2016, 6:47 pm

added this demo video to the first post...

little feedback:
- need better clsn boxes
- put a better limit on the gatling gun
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 2:12 pm

intresting video Smile
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2016, 2:19 pm

Thank you for sharing. This is a really cool Nemesis. Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Bambino Da Don

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2016, 3:36 am

Only good Nemesis. He need super armor
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 11:16 am

very good nemesis scared cheers
Back to top Go down
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:08 pm

Bambino Da Don wrote:

what is super armor??! scratch
any explaination?
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:20 pm

armin_iuf wrote:
Bambino Da Don wrote:

any explaination?
Think of Juggernaut and Hulk, both characters when hit at first don't flinch, and they only do so when receiving a second hit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 3:34 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
armin_iuf wrote:
Bambino Da Don wrote:

any explaination?
Think of Juggernaut and Hulk, both characters when hit at first don't flinch, and they only do so when receiving a second hit.

what he is saying is right, a super armor is normally aplied to big chars or heavy armored chars, if you have played with the juggernaut,colossus or hulk, you will notice that sometimes when you hit then for first time they are still stand and dont react to the attack, until they recieve many hits at one time, you should try to see these chars at least in order to undestand better, since this explanation its maybe confusing. scratch

about the char, at least is ten times better than his old version, who looks really old now, its maybe not like his mvsc3 version, but is great, at least works pretty good even as a boss, the only thing i dislike its probably the minigun hyper, its not a bad idea its actually good, but it reminds me that awful operation raccoon city game, nemesis is already good with his rpg, but its my opinion, the rest of the char its wonderful, great job. Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 4:25 pm

btony89 wrote:
armin_iuf wrote:
Bambino Da Don wrote:

any explaination?

what he is saying is right, a super armor is normally aplied to big chars or heavy armored chars, if you have played with the juggernaut,colossus or hulk, you will notice that sometimes when you hit then for first time they are still stand and dont react to the attack, until they recieve many hits at one time, you should try to see these chars at least in order to undestand better, since this explanation its maybe confusing. scratch

about the char, at least is ten times better than his old version, who looks really old now, its maybe not like his mvsc3 version, but is great, at least works pretty good even as a boss, the only thing i dislike its probably the minigun hyper, its not a bad idea its actually good, but it reminds me that awful operation raccoon city game, nemesis is already good with his rpg, but its my opinion, the rest of the char its wonderful, great job. Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 670481599

thanks for explain. and also im ORC FUN TOO Smile ORC was really same as counter strike (my favorite game) in RE games
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2016, 4:37 pm

armin_iuf wrote:
btony89 wrote:
armin_iuf wrote:
Bambino Da Don wrote:

any explaination?

thanks for explain. and also im ORC FUN TOO Smile  ORC was really same as counter strike (my favorite game) in RE games

its ok, its just that, that game din't connect with me, it was weird in my opinion, but if you enjoy it, its good, as i say its my opinion, personally, i like more the mercenaries mode of previous games, where more enjoyable in my opinion, my friend an me din't like orc, but i respect your opinion yes , but back to the topic, i really like this new nemesis, in fact the old version looks really bad now compared to this new, version, have you thinking about update leon and claire?, because they cant do air combos like nemesis, but its just a suggestion, this is the best nemesis in my opinion, its not like mvsc but its closer to the one that its in the re games, so great job with this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis released resident evil3   Nemesis released resident evil3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nemesis released resident evil3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next