The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye

Go down 
+3
XXDreamBrotherXX
Hypersonic
ajrenalin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 9:29 pm

I see Mr.Sinister is on this site but not yet released (Topic is over a year old).. If someone can draw up a sprite sheet of Mr.Sinister or Hawkeye i would be gladly to code them.. If i had all his sprites i can bring him into mugen in 2 weeks i spend a lot of time coding and would love to see Mr.Sinister and Hawkeye make there way into mugen next. PM me if you have Sprite sheet or just post them here thanx..
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 10:59 pm

You'll just have to wait til their done.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:38 pm

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

I believe Mr. Sinister is still being worked on by Big Pimp, he's over at IMT perhaps you could contact him there, he might be looking for a coder if Arkady is no longer attached

Hawkeye is a wip by Arkady and Nicotinefist, Ark's an excellent coder/spriter and Nico's a great sprite artist so I imagine they've got all bases covered there. Also verz is working on one for MSH2 so my guess is you won't have to wait too long before you'll see a hawkeye in your roster Razz
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 2:44 am

Your very welcome ager, see the issue isn't the coding, if they were sprites I would have made them by now, but they are not, so sit tight, OR start spritong your own, then you don't have to wait
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 5:32 am

Nope, he is very well alive, just all involved have been busy with avx game as of late, so he is on the back burner, so to speak, it'll just take some time, hey lady deathstrike, took two years to make, you just can't rush genius, especially from the work of big pimp , he is very thorough, which is a good thing, just be patient
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 2:37 pm

dram, bigpimp still affiliated here (since i returned anyway) just hard to catch him at times.

ajrenalin, welcome to the forum. may we ask what you have done coding wise before plz?

anyway, neither char has all their sprites completed yet and that is why they are still WIPs. but i know both will get completed in the future knowing what great guys and how talented bigpimp and nico are Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 3:30 pm

volzzilla wrote:
dream, bigpimp still affiliated here (since i returned anyway) just hard to catch him at times

I had no idea, excellent news Smile You just keep making my day V!
Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 10:47 pm

Thats great news Ark about the soon to be release characters i was seeing tons of marvel and dc characters get released year after year and never anything about these two until now so its good to here they are still being looked at...

Volzillia & XXDreamXX thank you for the welcome, Glad to be here... To answer your question i mainly code characters from marvel vs capcom with the same play style. No reason to release because i really just code for extra practice unless its a new character thats in noone's roster. Only reason i did not complete my own custom character is i cannot draw good at ALL.. When i was modling warcraft i would work on geosets, bones and animations and a friend of mines would do textures.. I never was good at drawing like i mention and hope to find a sprite artist to link with but if not and a coder needs a hand with something he is creating i am all ears..
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 11:33 pm

I'm helping Nico with the missing sprites for Hawkeye, but I'm also working on a few things with Sonic and a mystery WIP
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 8:34 am

ajrenalin wrote:
To answer your question i mainly code characters from marvel vs capcom with the same play style. No reason to release because i really just code for extra practice unless its a new character thats in noone's roster. Only reason i did not complete my own custom character is i cannot draw good at ALL.. When i was modling warcraft i would work on geosets, bones and animations and a friend of mines would do textures.. I never was good at drawing like i mention and hope to find a sprite artist to link with but if not and a coder needs a hand with something he is creating i am all ears..

there are alot of people that code only, dont worry about not making the sprites. and i'm sure if you got more involved here, there'd be new opportunities for various things to code (or tweak the coding) as getting to know people is the main avenue to finding such things Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Dragon-Kid

Dragon-Kid

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye EmptyMarch 5th 2013, 10:43 am

Here's Hawkeye's movelist, directly from UMVC3:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye   Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye Empty

Back to top Go down

Old WIP topics featuring Mr Sinister & Hawkeye
Page 1 of 1