The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Batman ZET Edited by mario8251
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:44 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Emptyby Fede X Today at 6:32 pm

» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!

Go down 
+5
TK830515
Mistah Jorge
O Ilusionista
Doom
chuchoryu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Empty
PostSubject: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 12:39 pm

I no need to say to much of this file, is upgrade, all SFF is changed, all sounds and all, enjoy and have fun!!! readme inside of the character

CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Chuchoryu_Yoshimitsu_2016http://www.4shared.com/rar/DZq5DhRDba/CVS_YoshimitsuTAGUP2016.html?

More to come...
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! 1100
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 1:10 pm

Thanks chuchoryu ... kirby
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 1:15 pm

Nice sparks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 3:34 pm

He definitly looks alot better, i will check him out! Very Happy

Edit: Oh man... guess i gotta delete tag in stuff because it causes error in my mugen (i guess the problem is not the character, but the mugen version)
Back to top Go down
TK830515

TK830515

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 3:50 pm

I'm gonna give this guy a shot! Looks pretty shweet! :3

PS: Chu, how goes Kozue?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/topkirby8305
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 11th 2016, 7:16 pm

This update is great!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 6:21 am

Awesome update!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 1:05 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:

Edit: Oh man... guess i gotta delete tag in stuff because it causes error in my mugen (i guess the problem is not the character, but the mugen version)
I have a lot of petitions for delet the Tag system in my tekken chars, but in the future I can do this, this new tag system is very diffrent to the firs Tag system I did
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 12th 2016, 3:39 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Mistah Jorge wrote:

I have a lot of petitions for delet the Tag system in my tekken chars, but in the future I can do this, this new tag system is very diffrent to the firs Tag system I did
I'm not sure about that, in my opinion you can make the tag stuff in the full game, but if you are releasing the characters standalone, then i suggest for you to delete the tag thing

And Now for Some Feedback Time Very Happy

• All right this time yoshimitsu has charge and dodge, nice
  • His super works even against aerial opponents, that's nice
  • But his "last hit" sometimes somehow fails to connect in corners, leaving the oponent buggy for like 15 seconds
  • Found this one in debug: the A.I apparently tries to go to an unexistent state (wich is state 210)
  • Has the same old problem that other characters of yours had, this one personally annoys me: sometimes (when controlled by A.I) when hit yoshimitsu counter attacks like if he wasn't even hit, this even happens in middle of a combo
  • I managed to miss my opponent in point blank range with this special move  02  03  04  kick i went right trough him once (not sure if i can pull this out again but i assure it ain't no lie)

All right that's all, personally i had fun trying this character, looks and plays definetly better then the older one (that one was annoyng: spamming the smoke attack, now it doesn't do it that much so... gratz)
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 2:32 am

man on watch mode when he is beaten too much he keeps floating and disappears from screen
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 5:39 am

I tried this version of Yoshimitsu and this is my feedback...the character is beautiful but needs of the following updates:

-you adjust the walk: the speed is too much respect the animation

-Yoshi Dash back as he always did a somersault (like my scorpion to give you an idea)

- Changes intro !! Yoshimitsu is a cyber ninja and his most famous intro is one where he appears kneeling removing the invisibility

-Insert the turn punch to (the classic slap that runs contrary to the p2 and turn it)

- Insert the two throw classic Yoshi (and back and lateral throw)

- fix big and small portraits

- would optimization (all characters) commands in order to have a special move or a super move for each Sigle combination, I'll explain:
both with D, F, x that with D, F, y, do make Yoshi the same move only slightly stronger (at least I think because I do not think I saw a lot of changes) ...
associates to each each key combination several special moves
for example, D, F, x for one thing and D, F, y to another so that the gameplay of the character is not monotonous

- Missing many moves of various tekken: Yoshi is one of the most spectacular in the fighting because it has many moves such as "the helicopter" or the clone or when you put on the sword to bounce or above the sword and charge the second player

- Enter the classical teleportation and meditation (sitting down and regenerates life)

in reference to what i have listed, watch this video Wink :

Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 13th 2016, 5:45 am

ah, I almost forgot ... instead call the file CVS_CharName_TAG, call him by the name
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 20th 2016, 10:08 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
I tried this version of Yoshimitsu and this is my feedback...the character is beautiful but needs of the following updates:

-you adjust the walk: the speed is too much respect the animation

-Yoshi Dash back as he always did a somersault (like my scorpion to give you an idea)

- Changes intro !! Yoshimitsu is a cyber ninja and his most famous intro is one where he appears kneeling removing the invisibility

-Insert the turn punch to  (the classic slap that runs contrary to the p2 and turn it)

- Insert the two throw classic Yoshi (and back and lateral throw)

- fix big and small portraits

- would optimization (all characters) commands in order to have a special move or a super move for each  Sigle combination, I'll explain:
both with D, F, x that with D, F, y, do make Yoshi the same move only slightly stronger (at least I think because I do not think I saw a lot of changes) ...
associates to each each key combination several special moves
for example, D, F, x for one thing and D, F, y to another so that the gameplay of the character is not monotonous

- Missing many moves of various tekken: Yoshi is one of the most spectacular in the fighting because it has many moves such as "the helicopter" or the clone or when you put on the sword to bounce or above the sword  and charge the second player

- Enter the classical teleportation and meditation (sitting down and regenerates life)

in reference to what i have listed, watch this video Wink :

good Feedback, I take note for this one, I have some ideas for it (and the next episode of I Mugen Maker! Tekken) and the upgrade of the roster
Hello camarades! now the first beta of Tekken 3 Mugen is close to comes, here some screen shoots
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! DK_00CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! DK_02CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! DK_03CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! DK_04
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Tekken3_By_chuchoryu_2016_BETA
The game need 6 characters more, the special DLC: Gon and Tiger Jackson, the pack is made by Kyokano, he give me permission for use this and his SFxT Pack. The old roster is upgrade but not released, I want to make Tekken 1, Tekken 2 and 3 mugens first, next the Tekken 4 and Tekken 5

For the other Tekken chars
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Kunimitsu_WinCvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Kunimitsu_LPCvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Kunimitsu_RunCvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Kunimitsu_Walk
Kunimitsu is very close to comming, I see this characer in some data base, some hack my PC and put on internet this work, incomplete, but I dont want to release she in beta

CvS Lili!!!
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Cv_S_Lili_Roquefort_by_chuchoryu_SAMPLE
FINALLY!! she is one of the most petition have for Mugen, is based in SFxT sprites is almost 80% of the sprites complete, Iput a unfinish sprite for example (if some one want to make some colors for she I put the pallete in the image) I have all the voices, all the commands and soon I show you a video of she and Asuka (Asuka upgrade offcourse)

Kazuya 20th Tekken Anniversary
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Cv_S_Kazuya_by_chuchoryu_2016
I have a lot of ideas for this, but the most important now is revamp the SFF file, and here is it, CvS Kazuya Anniversary edition

CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Tekken_2016_by_chuvhoryu001
And the others, Hwoarang is beta, Raven have 20% of the sprites, Lili and Kazuya...I not put Jun Kazama fo one simple reason...is a surprise the new Jun Kazama

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 20th 2016, 2:02 pm

interesting updates .... you should fixare left arm of Kazuya in the new stand and put the purple flames in his pants (so that it is more detailed) in addition you should do a total renovation of the sprites of Lee Chaolan especially in the head (used as the basis for the legs and head Kyo, in my opinion is perfect)
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! EmptyJanuary 21st 2016, 9:27 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
interesting updates .... you should fixare left arm of Kazuya in the new stand and put the purple flames in his  pants (so that it is more detailed) in addition you should do a total renovation of the sprites of Lee Chaolan especially in the head (used as the basis for the legs and head Kyo, in my opinion is perfect)
Yes everythin say me, use Kyo for acomplish Lee Chaolan, in the next upgrade I use him for more moves and Tekken 5 style outfit

So I want to make all boss from all Tekken series, I need to make Angel, Devil, Jimpachi and offcourse Kasumi...well here is it
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Cv_S_Kasumi_by_chuchoryu_0CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Cv_S_Kasumi_by_chuchoryu_200
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Cv_S_Kasumi_Mishima_by_chuchoryu_2016_BETA
She have 20% of the work...yes is very less but remmember, everithing I announcing is everything I release in some time

CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Kasumi_Stage
If some one have this in better quality I thank you for ake the stage

The mos exiting song of Tekken 7 I heard!!!!

This one inspire me how to make the Tekken episode of my channel, more emotive, more better and adding more chars in the episode...and my new Avatar
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! MMVAvatar19CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! MFG16

Some extra color, Black, Green and Elsa colors
CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Cv_S_Kasumi_by_chuchoryu_0_BLACKBLUECvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Cv_S_Kasumi_by_chuchoryu_0_GREENCvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Cv_S_Kasumi_by_chuchoryu_0_ELSA

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!   CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CvS Yoshimitsu Upgrade 2016!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next