The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015

Go down 
+16
Hypersonic
Fede X
Dynatron
volzzilla
I-Skorp-I
Doom
animaraz
Werewood
kiracapricorn
dakidbanks
btony89
prospectone
malevka1
Playing Enemy
kokehackz
Adminbot
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 3:19 pm

volzzilla wrote:
um, anyone complaining about thinking nothing done must not have touched the old version then. this is light yrs beyond the original.

all the grab moves of any kind were a mess. and the cosmic power hyper was even worse off than those. all of that works now. the gun special missed everyone. there is a shorter shot version now. the taller one left in, just in case whoever wanted to use it on taller opponents. the AI is also much better.

so i don't want to hear anymore bitching say, "nothing was done". i'll also remind people this is a hobby. people acting like anything in mugen needs to be done absolutely perfectly every time and nitpicking everything need to chill out. we don't get paid to do this. all work in mugen is done in free time. lots of free time that takes alot of effort. you need to remember you all are lucky to be given anything at all because at any moment, whoever could say they are tired of dealing with whatever in mugen sharing.

pienso igual a vol. hay que aprehender a valorar los esfuerzos👍
I think like a fly. we must learn to appreciate the efforts Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 29th 2015, 7:18 pm

There's absolutely nothing wrong with giving feedback to gameplay/code improvements although I do agree that some "personal" aggressive comments are unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 11:34 am

For a minute I thought this was an update to Acey's Rulk XD

Nice job on the fixes good sir
Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 11:42 am

cheers cheers cheers Nice work, great char Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2016, 10:54 pm

That whole "we do this for free" excuse is being overused...it's also being used as an excuse to put out lazy work..if your going to have a PASSION for what you do and a WILL to be great in WHAT you do..then it will show in the work that YOU do.

That's the main problem with SOME of the M.u.g.e.n. creators online is that they think just because they make characters for free that they can be lazy and promote half done work without fixing bugs or without finishing their work. the more excuses that are made the more people will look down upon your work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2016, 11:19 pm

who made you the passion for creating police? i know i didn't elect you to this supposed position. people create for themselves first and happen to share. because it doesn't match up to your belief of passion for work is not their problem, it is yours.

there is a difference between giving feedback and being a nitpicky bitch. a big difference. and i know for a fact that the latter has driven people away from wanting to share.

also, before you get on some high horse about who you perceive is being lazy or not, lets take a look at your feedback that led to all this, "i don't see any difference between the versions and he has no taunt". and you have the gall to call anyone lazy? you could not even take the time to notice how the things i pointed out were all different.

granted, my comment wasn't only at you. i know there are other people saying don't see much change. that was why i said what i did. to those people that'd rather just bitch and moan than actually look into what new was done by armin iuf, and not the original coders, all because of him being helpful and sharing.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2016, 12:01 am

volzzilla wrote:
who made you the passion for creating police? i know i didn't elect you to this supposed position. people create for themselves first and happen to share. because it doesn't match up to your belief of passion for work is not their problem, it is yours.

there is a difference between giving feedback and being a nitpicky bitch. a big difference. and i know for a fact that the latter has driven people away from wanting to share.

also, before you get on some high horse about who you perceive is being lazy or not, lets take a look at your feedback that led to all this, "i don't see any difference between the versions and he has no taunt". and you have the gall to call anyone lazy? you could not even take the time to notice how the things i pointed out were all different.

granted, my comment wasn't only at you. i know there are other people saying don't see much change. that was why i said what i did. to those people that'd rather just bitch and moan than actually look into what new was done by armin iuf, and not the original coders,  all because of him being helpful and sharing.

First of all Volzzilla watch your mouth...i didn't come at you like that so don't come at me like that by calling me out of my name. I have respect for you and your work so show me the respect i deserve we all grown men here (i think) so we should act like it. and second just because i didn't speak on the changes that were made all of  a sudden you "assume" that i over looked them? just a little FYI i still HAVE the character on my roster which means i obviously still like the character...as well as many other characters that need more work put in.

& As far as "my beliefs" go it's not just MY beliefs it's the FACTS alone period..i don't care WHAT you may think or say but there is NO way that people only create things for mugen because "it's just something to do" umm no they do it because they LOVE to and they seen previous Mugen creations that INSPIRED them to create and SHARE with other people...so the whole "passion police thing" you can miss me with that trash.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2016, 8:17 am

@dakidbanks:
>> There's absolutely nothing wrong with giving feedback to gameplay/code improvements although I do agree that some "personal" aggressive comments are unnecessary
So true! yes  Like I said, "wording/language" choice can make a biiiiiiiiiiiig difference! Exclamation
Just imagine this MUGEN case:
- a MUGEN character is found to have a hyper move that gives back MUGEN Power
 case 1):  "hey, your MUGEN character gives back some MUGEN Power to its hyper move, what gives!?
               heck, you've never played fighting games before right I suppose?  man you suck stinky
               toes big time!  you should stop making MUGEN stuff because yours is a MUGEN shame, and
               even stop making MUGEN'ing your hobby at all!!!! you do no MUGEN testing before releasing
               MUGEN crap like that!? what? you can improve?  how wonky...and....we won't don't bother
               with your MUGEN updates any more because we know you just suck that's it!"
 case 2):  "sorry but your MUGEN character gives back some MUGEN Power to its hyper move, if you are going to
                update it then you may want to fix this MUGEN bug.  and don't worry, this is not a serious MUGEN fix
                to do, we know you can do it and we will wait patiently for your MUGEN update!"
Now, if you were the targeted MUGEN creator/author in the above MUGEN case, then how would you feel about the both cases like those? It is not hard to guess what your MUGEN reaction could be like............unless your MUGEN E.Q. is over 1000,0000,0000..........only inhumans can have such ridiculous MUGEN E.Q. level........
Well, since there is no way to control one's MUGEN feedback in the first place, the targeted MUGEN creator/author must need to see either or both cases.  Okay, a couple of case 1)'s given by MUGEN feedback givers who don't care about the art of "wording/language" is understandable, but, when the same MUGEN feedback giver keeps insulting any particular targeted MUGEN creator/author, then this is what I call the "MUGEN e-haunting" -- just imagine a MUGEN e-ghost that tries to follow you from one place to another........oh my guts I bet which human being was born to like to see case 1) more than case 2) if you found one then please let me know.......

I give MUGEN feedback some times.  Yet when doing so, I often watch my "wording/language" choice because I do know it can make a biiiiiiiiiiig difference -- discouraging or encouraging.

Like my recent MUGEN feedback to Count Duckula's beta by WlanmaniaX here:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7105-count-duckula-s-beta-release
I found some MUGEN issues with that and I tried to post what I found and made some MUGEN suggestions, without adding any unnecessary "salt & pepper".  You can hardly see me using any discouraging "wording/language" in my MUGEN feedback posts, simply because I fully understand "wording/language" choice makes a biiiiiiiiiiig difference.......and most importantly, I like WlanmaniaX's Count Duckula and I have HOPE in it therefore I have my PATIENCE with WlanmaniaX.  And PATIENCE breeds PEACE & LOVE.  Many MUGEN feedback givers just don't have PATIENCE at all, not to mention that expecting some RESPECT from them nowadays is already a MUGEN luxury.......... No
* I am not say I am a good MUGEN feedback giver, but at least I don't try to e-haunt anybody as it is some very unhelpful and unhealthly act.

I am not talking about "free or $$$-oriented" stuff, I am talking about "hey I try to piss you off on purpose, I know you dislike this kind of comments [me SUCCESS!] so I am on the right track to easily trigger your MUGEN root like that, for no real reasons and no matter what you do with your MUGEN'ing and all I want is to make you give up your MUGEN hobby" aka MUGEN e-haunting.   Is it so hard to just care for somebody's else MUGEN feeling when giving your cool MUGEN feedback!? Exclamation Question

It is so easy to discourage any people like that; while it takes a lot of PATIENCE/RESPECT/PEACE & LOVE/RESPECT/PASSION/HEARTS/COURAGE to try to encourage someone you like/even you dislike. Neutral

By the way, a "wording/language" choice can reflect one's "what have you been taught in all those/these years" level too........... Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2016, 3:46 pm

black dragon wrote:
Skorpophobia wrote:
That whole "we do this for free" excuse is being overused...it's also being used as an excuse to put out lazy work..if your going to have a PASSION for what you do and a WILL to be great in WHAT you do..then it will show in the work that YOU do.

That's the main problem with SOME of the M.u.g.e.n. creators online is that they think just because they make characters for free that they can be lazy and promote half done work without fixing bugs or without finishing their work. the more excuses that are made the more people will look down upon your work.
I agree with you Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 670481599
dev worked on something and somebody took his work and ruined it and they say he was using this a practice that is no excuse

Exactly!! it's like why? lol if your going to create something and use other peoples work along with it ASK PERMISSION don't just take it and use it and expect someone not to notice and be offended by it.

But were kinda going off topic here so back to the Red Hulk like i said before i like him and kept him even tho he still has some stuff that needs fixed he will stay on my Roster..cause i been meaning to replace Acey's Red Hulk anyways since he refuses to fix a major bug in Red Hulks outro.
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2016, 11:21 pm

Isn't anybody gonna address my feedback, tho? :v
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2016, 11:11 am

Nice update! I'am not a big fan of Rulk... but this character looks very unique.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 5th 2016, 5:21 am

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:
Isn't anybody gonna address my feedback, tho? :v
Christian Weston Chandler wrote:
- LP -> MP -> HP -> gamma charge -> another gamma charge got me 390 damage. the gatling gun hyper got me 268. Why would I want to use a super when I can just do as much damage without having to use meter?
- The fire during the gamma charge looks odd. That fire effect looks more like something that would come out of a flamethrower, not an aura around a charging attack.
- The gun special goes right over the average opponent's head. A low version would be nice, a la low tiger shot.
- QCB+MP should knock down. Otherwise, it's a nasty -28 on hit. Jeez. Plus, it doesn't have much range horizontal range.
- This isn't really a gamebreaking issue, but how come he can combo so well? His green variant in the Marvel games couldn't combo, except in Marvel 2 or 3 where his comboability was limited. I can see someone like the gray hulk, Joe Fixit, having more comboability because he's not as strong as green hulk, but isn't ol' General Thunderbolt supposed to be as strong as green Hulk, if not stronger? I'm sorry, the only story I read with red hulk in it was Avengers Vs X-Men, so I could be wrong.
- Oh my, the hitboxes. There are way too many where one or two could've done the job just fine. Was autoclsn used? The hitboxes move all over the place in his stance.
- The launcher has such a short range that I can't chain into it. When I do hit with it and take to the air, I can't seem to air combo the opponent. I managed to get the LP in, but I couldn't hit with anything else.
- How come he doesn't have a HK throw? The LK and MK throws do the same amount of damage, so why not throw in a HK version?
- The gatling gun hyper background disappears before the hyper ends.

Well, that's it. I'm not sure what can be fixed and what can't, but hey. Just a few tips. I'll let you know if I find anything else.

EDIT:
- Does he have a damage dampener?
- MK does more damage than HK.
- The gamma charge does a ridiculous amount of chip damage. Unblocked it does 130, but blocked it does 120.

Your MUGEN feedback looks helpful and healthy to me. yes
The only thing is to wait..........patiently...........for the cravd, ajrenalin, Colosse, armin_iuf to do any MUGEN update.
This is all up to them of course. Wink

Like, my recent MUGEN feedback to Count Duckula's beta by WlanmaniaX here:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t7105-count-duckula-s-beta-release
All I can do is to wait patiently for WlanmaniaX.  It is all up to him too. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2016, 7:36 am

Skorpophobia wrote:

Saddly, this is true. Its incredible that some people refuses to accept any other feedback rather than "OMFG NICE CHAR". Some people never learn. I thought everyone was grown up to handle it, but it seams that I am wrong Smile

Serioulsy, guys. When someone spend their time by giving a review of your work FOR FREE...you should at least read it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015   Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Hulk majorly updated for X-Mas 2015
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2