The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» JUSMUGEN Video Update for September 2024
Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) Emptyby OldGamer Today at 7:05 am

» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) Emptyby Shining Today at 2:47 am

» Classic VS : Balrog
Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) Emptyby Shining Today at 2:26 am

» Akira Yuki Release
Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) Emptyby Monkarifan123 Yesterday at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

Darthpool

Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 1:33 am

I saw Star Wars Episode 7 today and I thought it was AMAZING!!!!! It totally made up for the prequels. There are so many unanswered questions that make me look forward to the sequels. I was expecting Luke to get a bigger role in this movie but he'll probably be a major character for the next two movies.
Back to top Go down
3stars

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 2:24 am

IMO it's ok. Wouldn't call it amazing.
It was pretty much a remake of a new hope, which made it predictable.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 5:49 am

Well... I plan to go watch movie today. However I have no great hopes for it. I don't like 2 main heroes of new trilogy and I don't like that in truth it is more as remake but not real siquel. Any way, I will be happy to see Luke Skywalker once again. I missed this character.
Back to top Go down
thatbloke78

thatbloke78

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 9:08 am

It was good yes there was simularaties to episode 4 but I think its a decent foundation for the new star wars saga
and with disney saying they're gonna do 1 a year I am already excited about next years spin off cheers

Maybe I'm to easily pleased but at the moment disney can do no wrong in my eyes they have done an awsome job with MCU and I for one trust them to do the same with star wars Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) 670481599

Anyway it has the original cast in just that was worth the £2.50 it cost for the ticket so I agree with shadow lord it was amazing bub
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 20th 2015, 10:00 am

3stars wrote:
Maybe I had such great thoughts of it because the bar was set so low with the prequels and I was happy to see no Jar Jar or Hayden Christensen. Either way I'm glad we finally got a good Star Wars movie since we haven't had one in 30 years.
Back to top Go down
3stars

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 3:04 am

Shadow Lord wrote:
3stars wrote:
Maybe I had such great thoughts of it because the bar was set so low with the prequels and I was happy to see no Jar Jar or Hayden Christensen. Either way I'm glad we finally got a good Star Wars movie since we haven't had one in 30 years.
It was the other way around for me, there was too much hype surrounding the film, with all the pre order tickets and everything else going around, then the movie ends up as a rehash of a new hope, it was dissapionting. But overall it's better than the prequels. Would rate it 6.5/10
Back to top Go down
3stars

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 3:10 am

thatbloke78 wrote:
It was good yes there was simularaties to episode 4 but I think its a decent foundation for the new star wars saga
and with disney saying they're gonna do 1 a year I am already excited about next years spin off cheers

Maybe I'm to easily pleased but at the moment disney can do no wrong in my eyes they have done an awsome job with MCU and I for one trust them to do the same with star wars Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) 670481599

Anyway it has the original cast in just that was worth the £2.50 it cost for the ticket so I agree with shadow lord it was amazing bub

I wouldn't credit disney for MCU, that goes to Kevin Feige.

Anyway I didn't say it was bad. For me it was ok, just not amazing, when the movie gets predictable it takes a lot of enjoyment out of it.
Back to top Go down
RAHLONNIR

RAHLONNIR

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 5:19 am

It was good but I love the symbolism when Han solo dies

The light of the sun was diminishing and it was focused on Kylo Ren when the light went out

Like the light side that he was feeling is gone he kills his father. It was also shot really well.

Plus I love that Kylo Ren is vulnerable, it makes for a far more interesting villain.

No offense to Darth Vader ofcourse. He was intimidating but has the personality of a plank in the
original trilogy except return of the jedi
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 7:00 am

Well... I watch this movie... And I don't like it very much. It was lazy story based on epsiode 4. So all what Luke and his friends did in previous movies.... it was nothing? Really, maybe people in the galaxy deserve to be ruled by Dark Side? When I heard about New Star Wars movie, I excpect that it will be saga about traitor in good country. But no... it is just a remake of Star Wars. I can understand Solo's death... they want to show new heroes and worried if old actors will die. Well, it is stupid step, but I can get it. That's why they show Luke only in the end. If something happens with the actor, than in the next movie we get "We talked with Luke... it was so great! He explain how to defeat the enemy!!!". Besides... why they need Luke? What can one man change? Yes, he is old hero, jedi, my favorite character... BUT DAMN, ENEMY HAVE GREAT ARMY!!!! Besides, as I get from the movies... dark side always find a way to win. So I'am sorry, but I don't like this movie. Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) 4008376456
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 8:00 am

Shadow Lord wrote:
3stars wrote:

It is a shame that movie don't have Jar Jar. I really hope to see him as a main villain. Some people believe that he can be hidden Dark Lord and this can explain many things in first episodes... New fake Palpatin seems horrible. And new Darth Vader... Damn, how this all happen? This movie tell us, old heroes are losers... dark side the best. Oh... Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) 2399657483
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 10:27 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Shadow Lord wrote:
3stars wrote:

It is a shame that movie don't have Jar Jar. I really hope to see him as a main villain.
Back to top Go down
thatbloke78

thatbloke78

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 10:53 am

I would concede that Feige is the brains behind MCU but thats a discussion for another thread totally my fault for going off topic Embarassed

Moving back on topic, I was half expecting to see Christensen return as the ghost of Anakin after being added to return of the jedi but as we didn't see Luke till the end if its gonna happen and it probably will it will be in the next episode unfortunatly Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) 4008376456

But whose to say in his solitude vader may have been poisoning his mind and slowly turning him to the dark side and the big giant hologram could actualy be him affraid

or maybe he hasn't been on his own at all and at the jedi temple he has been already training a new jedi order with the help of Ashoka Tano and Ezra cheers

or maybe Jar Jar is behind the big giant hologram and has been spending all his republic credits on speach therapy so he can put on a really evil voice mwah ha ha lol!

Who knows what will happen next to steal a termenator phrase the future is not set thats what makes it exciting and fun to guess what could happen all I know is some people are gonna hate it some are gonna love it thats the only thing you can be sure of santa
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 12:35 pm

I don't hate this movie... but this is very lazy way to make a story. It is not bad, but not good enough. It is weird story about powerfult Siths once again. Again Darth Vader, again Palpatin... nothing new.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)   Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Force Awakens discussion (beware of spoilers)
Page 1 of 1