The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea

Go down 
+57
Blagoy
jspiderman171717
luciangarude
Raijjin
MDS_GEIST
WaldoMugen
candido159
Avaid
Elfary
thatguy
icecream11
Somm
alnyrd
superxash
shags2dope
yolomate
Atiles
BlueSpiderX
Helio
Werewood
daraku
Mega_Man
Zaxis
ldpp
Yunnin
Mistah Jorge
metamutant
Doom
Reincidence
skhsato123
Bambino Da Don
Darthpool
logansam
NamelessOnlinePlayer
btony89
Red Hood
BaganSmashBros
Mr.Ketchup
Anarky
Brahma Bull
Cristianomelo
tank402
Erroratu
JARRO77
wingnut
crosspotts1.0
flammableking
kyoman
volzzilla
Ax
AM
Predator
JohnSpider96
RG_OP
Arkady
Adminbot
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Anarky

Anarky

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 11th 2014, 6:35 am

Hi guys i was looking for a good base for Talon, i really want to convert him into a char, so any sugestions ?

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 <a href=Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Dc-com10" />

Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 12:37 am

JARRO77 wrote:
i found this sprite in google, Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 DTVrH44

name is Crossbones

anyone know the base???

Could be, Master Barnes... or Nick Commando
Back to top Go down
BaganSmashBros

BaganSmashBros

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 2:46 am

Does anyone knows who can i use as a sprite base for Ridley other than Xenomorph`s sprites?
If you don`t know how he looks like:
If you don`t know how he looks like, but don`t want to wait for images to load:
It must be bigger-than-average sprite that would fit with tail and wings in the screen. And, if this sprite lacks wings, is there any wings that can be used? Feet doesn`t matter, hands doesn`t matter too, but if there is any similar feet/hands, then ok.
Back to top Go down
http://bagansmashbros.deviantart.com/
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2014, 2:58 am

Anarky wrote:
Hi guys i was looking for a good base for Talon, i really want to convert him into a char, so any sugestions ?

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 <a href=Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Dc-com10" />

Smile
iron man legs
my Wonder man upper body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 7:06 pm

Anarky wrote:

Smile

Nick Fury legs and makoto/red skull arms
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 7:25 pm

Thanks guys, you can expect a Talon Sprite pretty soon !
 bat 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 8:12 pm

base for miguel

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 167048m
or
Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 301dj12
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 27th 2014, 7:11 am

guys anyone know what is the base of this sprite???

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 5v5TNuk

Bushwacker by Sigfried
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 27th 2014, 12:48 pm

i found a great base for the down body Smile, but one other better base for the upper body??? different from guile , pls guys help me to found a great base for the upper body, i have interest to make this char Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 27th 2014, 3:41 pm

use cap or cyk or ryu or fei long and eddy brocks head
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 28th 2014, 12:12 am

ok thanks, now i see what i can do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea   Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask for help to find a sprite base for a character idea
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next