The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?

Go down 
+2
Doom
Mazemerald
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Empty
PostSubject: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? EmptyNovember 17th 2015, 10:10 pm

I Hate the new era of games,they have not the same entertainment of the past at the decades of 80,90.

The nostalgic emotion of sunny saturday and cloudy or rainy morning of sunday after to take my breakfast i started to play my favorite games.

now the brutal violence and unnecessary content of the new games makes me to stay in the old games forever....

the new games seems only commercial,the new graphics are only a detail,but missing fun and nostalgic emotion.

the old games makes me happy,all made with sprites and a perfect unforgettable soundtrack.

many companies like nintendo,capcom,snk,namco and any other invests millions in new games with powerful graphics.

why they don´t make games more simple for the oldgamers who are a infinite worldwide community.

captain commando 2
final fight 4
street fighter
marvel

I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Mame5
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 5:35 am

I also love the old games. I Love 2D sprites. I like its small size and infinite fun !! So I like MUGEN and OpenBOR. Besides, I can create and manage his content ... What else can we ask ?? !! I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? 311127478
I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? 2800933067drop da bombcheersbubilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 6:08 am

Yeah, 80's 90's are more creative in all areas, films, music and videogames, (now a lot of remakes, remixes and sagas) I usually play old games SNES, NEOGEO, etc, in emulators, castlevania, metroid , prince of persia, three dirty dwarves....and much more (nostalgy Sad ), now a lot of Indie games are taking this 2D old school style, with really good soundtracks, hystory and funny to play with!! bub drop da bomb sonic samus mario
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? EmptyNovember 18th 2015, 10:52 am

I am a piece of old-cake when it comes to video gaming.

My favorite video game consoles are Nintendo 8-bit Famicom and NEC PC-Engine, I actually owned these two (2) classics and my rich relative gave me a Nintendo 16-bit Super Famicom on one (1) of my birthdays.  This explains the reason why you can find some MUGEN works that make use of these classic video games in my MUGEN stuff (provided you care.....).

If you are a fan of NEC PC-Engine and Nintendo 8-bit Famicom/16-bit Super Famicom then I recommend this web site:  http://www.videogameden.com/
I usually visit the web site to refresh my classic video gaming memory!

Of course, MUGEN counts too as I have been using it since the year of 2004...........almost 11 years.........time does flies faster than Hadoken heh.........
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 7:47 pm

since 1985 I play videogames my first videogame play is space harrier and hang on!! and play all consoles all computers etc etc and yep still lovin this games
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 7:54 pm

I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Batman11I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Duck_h10I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Street10I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Cdunkn11
I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Thunde10
I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Barbar10I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? He-man10I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Double10

mix pics consoles etc etc
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? EmptyDecember 2nd 2015, 10:33 pm

As long as a game is fun to play I don't care what era it's from.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? EmptyDecember 3rd 2015, 9:53 am

ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU?   I AM A OLD GAMES PLAYER AND YOU? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1