The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! Emptyby joedragon Today at 12:09 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!

Go down 
+5
Doom
carpa5
volzzilla
btony89
Fabry Taz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! Empty
PostSubject: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 10:25 am

Hello everyone ... this time I came back to announce the release of Version DEMO Biohazard Mugen Project as always I wish you a lot of fun and I hope you like it Wink

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7atsu56i2cjdlxs/Biohazard+DEMO+1.0.exe
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 10:27 am

amazing, thanks. BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 11:41 am

everything looks great. congrats to both fabry and galactus, the latter of which getting his first chance at mugen work being playable by the public Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 11:57 am

god demo i like much chris thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 12:58 pm

Thanks to all especially to the rest of my team (Tsuyoi and Galactus) ... Thanks friends, without you could not be born this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 1st 2015, 1:27 pm

Downloading ... BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! 2800933067
Congratulations guys ... BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 6:02 am

Good release. Any thoughts for these chars to released as a regular mugen version?
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 7:12 am

Thank you all ... Black Dragon, I put this super Leon in tribute to the first creator of the sprites of leon who asked me to include this super ... Andywho, as for the characters MK, still do not know if I will release a version single
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 4th 2015, 9:15 am

Incredible game, I can hardly wait to see the full version.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 10th 2015, 8:27 pm

Sorry guys I do not like not this version of resident evil of you angry, I think very mk style and no style is played as it should be capcom
Furthermore, only four strokes and not six as it should?
I am not angry but I do not like

lo siento chicos no me gusta no se enojen esta version de resident evil de ustedes, pienso que se juega estilo muy mk y no estilo capcom como deberia ser
ademas solo cuatro golpes y no seis como deberia?
lo siento no se enojen pero no me gusta
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 5:36 am

Thank you all ... fete de 10, thanks for your comments and I understand your refusal to this version ... you know, being able to turn a game like Resident Evil in a fighting game is very difficult and I'm trying to do everything possible players and for these I decided to make a gameplay more similar to Mortal Kombat to make it more fluid and easy to use ... but of course this is only a demo version and compared to what will be the end result will be a lot of things changed in game play (obviously trying to keep each other pesonaggio different because the copy-paste do not like), in addition I am also trying to reflect a little bit the first version mugen of resident evil but making it more fluid system (because I think the old game showed a slowdown as well as several programming bugs xD)
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! EmptyNovember 11th 2015, 7:00 am

I like 4 buttons. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!   BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !! Empty

Back to top Go down

BIOHAZARD DEMO RELEASED !!
Page 1 of 1