The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!

Go down 
+2
btony89
Yunnin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunnin

Yunnin

Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! Empty
PostSubject: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 6:51 pm

Well, I'm releasing here my personal edit of Symbiote Spider-Man!

I just added one special and one hyper moves, being the hyper corrected by Mistah Jorge, so I'm sharing without adding my name on the credits, since I just added some already sprited moves.

Anyway, hope you like it!

www.sendspace.com/file/qqr81n

Last edited by yunnin on October 29th 2015, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 6:57 pm

he also have some custom palletes, nice release. Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! 670481599
Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! Ultima10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 7:07 pm

btony89 wrote:
he also have some custom palletes, nice release. Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! 670481599

don't forget to send the list later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 7:12 pm

yunnin wrote:
btony89 wrote:

don't forget to send the list later Very Happy

i send you the first list. Smile
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 9:09 pm

downloading... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 9:26 pm

animaraz wrote:
downloading... Thanks.

You're Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 5:00 am

Can I get a download link hosted on Mediafire? The other link sends me to AdFly which is blocked on my PC.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 4:34 pm

empawk wrote:
Can I get a download link hosted on Mediafire? The other link sends me to AdFly which is blocked on my PC.

sorry, i didn't see your comment until now, but here is a mirror link. Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! 670481599
www.mediafire.com/download/59ihjl8ohx34nd5/Symbiote+Spider-Man3.rar
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyDecember 15th 2015, 6:52 pm

sorry again, i forget that link is the old version, here is the fixed version. Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! 670481599
www.mediafire.com/download/m25y6d1cu2n6v5b/ultimate+Spider-Man2.rar
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 4:42 am

empawk wrote:

WHOA

Before anything: I just want to thank you for creating this spiderman ilu
Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 9:37 am

yunnin wrote:
empawk wrote:

WHOA

You're welcome.

My latest copy of Symbiote Spider-Man Ultimate made by me is missing the codes for the modes, the sprites for the modes and doesn't have your added specials or your added hypers. Can you update him please? The one you sent me is work done on a really old copy. I'm sorry that my website doesn't work. It's not my fault. Some people reported it for copyright or something and got it taken down.

Here is mine. Please update him with the missing stuff.

www.mediafire.com/?i7pc8cui51294cg

P.S. The reason why I stopped updating him is because I need a coder that has more knowledge than I do. I am still a beginner. If you are a coder, perhaps we can continue updating him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yunnin

Yunnin

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyDecember 16th 2015, 9:41 am

empawk wrote:
yunnin wrote:
empawk wrote:

WHOA

You're welcome.

My latest copy of Symbiote Spider-Man Ultimate made by me is missing the codes for the modes, the sprites for the modes and doesn't have your added specials or your added hypers. Can you update him please? The one you sent me is work done on a really old copy. I'm sorry that my website doesn't work. It's not my fault. Some people reported it for copyright or something and got it taken down.

www.mediafire.com/?i7pc8cui51294cg

P.S. The reason why I stopped updating him is because I need a coder that has more knowledge than I do. I am still a beginner. If you are a coder, perhaps we can continue updating him. Smile

Well, it was my first time trying, but I'll certainly try it Very Happy
Also, I'll only recover my notebook at the end of this month, so I can't tell when it will be possible Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! 629558521
Back to top Go down
empawk

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 12:31 am

yunnin wrote:
empawk wrote:
yunnin wrote:
empawk wrote:

WHOA

You're welcome.

https://www.mediafire.com/?i7pc8cui51294cg

Well, it was my first time trying, but I'll certainly try it Very Happy
Also, I'll only recover my notebook at the end of this month, so I can't tell when it will be possible Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! 629558521
No problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyDecember 17th 2015, 1:43 am

keep coding man. mugen needs more coders. especially comic mugen
Back to top Go down
exit370

exit370

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! EmptyDecember 30th 2015, 2:06 pm

Thanks so much, downloading now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!   Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character! Empty

Back to top Go down

Release of a Personal Edit of Empawk's Symbiote Spider-Man Character!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next