The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Michelle Heart wip Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Michelle Heart wip Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Michelle Heart wip Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Michelle Heart wip Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Michelle Heart wip

Go down 
+10
Mazemerald
chuchoryu
wereda
YoungSamurai5
riklaionel
daraku
Ax
volzzilla
cravd
Gladiacloud
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 10:27 am

Hello everyone. Smile

I was undecided whether to publish this wip or not, but in the end I decided to do it.
Here's a character that I'm working on for some time and that I wish to finish:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Michelle Heart. Smile

I'm looking for help to complete the sprites.

In this link you'll find all sprites that I made (not complete, missing wings and hair):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3tdo5e

To begin with, can anyone help me with punches and kicks? About the kicks, I'd like you used as a base sprites of Super Girl. Don't worry if the sprites that I will receive will not be completely similar to the original sprites from MVC, I'll fix them myself. Wink

Thanks for your attention.
Back to top Go down
cravd

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 2:34 pm

Smile

good editions, now any character mvc her legs are very thick for your edits would recommend looking characters like cammy, karin, sakura, yuri KOF. would adapt better

buenas ediciones, ahora cualquier personaje mvc sus piernas son muy gruesas para tus ediciones recomendaria mirar hacia personajes como cammy, karin, sakura,yuri del kof. se adaptarian mejor..
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 10:50 am

welcome to the forum. giving you sprite artist member tag now for showing off your work. thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 4:43 am

I wish Zvitor would drop in right about now, he could pick up a wip and finish it in no time at all.

I would like to host this wip here, perhaps I could try my hand at this? Maybe we can work on an alpha?
Back to top Go down
daraku

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 5:31 am

Ehi gladiacloud!!! Ma Alexbunton non ti sta aiutando x niente in questo progetto? Sono contento ke hai condiviso i tuoi sprites...ma xkè proprio in questo forum?
Back to top Go down
Gladiacloud

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 7:35 am

Ax wrote:
I wish Zvitor would drop in right about now, he could pick up a wip and finish it in no time at all.

I would like to host this wip here, perhaps I could try my hand at this? Maybe we can work on an alpha?

If you want help me with the sprites, for me that's fine.

The main priority now is her kicks, and I would like to use as a reference Rajaa's Supergirl kicks.

I'd like that other spriters participate in this wip.

Ax, if your sprite will not come out totally perfect do not worry, I will be happy to fix them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 8:29 pm

Cool, just glad to help out Wink Also thanks for sharing this here, we love all types of wips.

Animated the standing and added your gun to it. Palette also created. Currently doing the turn animation with gun and wings w/ hair and shoulder armor included.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 8:49 pm

These are amazing Gladiacloud!!!!

Amazing work! You truly are an amazing artist. I saw the base in there from your work files and I would have never guessed it. I hope you will stay with us or at least visit us again in the future. You are always welcome here my friend Wink
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 9:16 pm

The walk now has the gun. I haven't caught any mistakes so hopefully there aren't any, but I am not so good so please keep an eye on anything and I'll try my best to avoid an error.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 9:52 pm

Jump animation. Might be able to do one more tonight, maybe a crouch?
Back to top Go down
riklaionel

riklaionel

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 10:44 pm

looks pretty cool maybe need one sprite more but even so looks awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:25 am

riklaionel wrote:

Yes Gladiacloud did an amazing job, if it looks bad it's probably my poor animation skills in the .air file :S

This one is a rare jewel for mugen, the only other place that does these kind of wips is IMT.
Back to top Go down
Gladiacloud

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:48 am

Ax wrote:
Cool, just glad to help out Wink Also thanks for sharing this here, we love all types of wips.

Animated the standing and added your gun to it. Palette also created. Currently doing the turn animation with gun and wings w/ hair and shoulder armor included.

The standing needs to be revamped.

Ax wrote:

The walk now has the gun. I haven't caught any mistakes so hopefully there aren't any, but I am not so good so please keep an eye on anything and I'll try my best to avoid an error.

This is the flight animation. I made a new walking for her.

Ax wrote:

These are amazing Gladiacloud!!!!

Amazing work! You truly are an amazing artist. I saw the base in there from your work files and I would have never guessed it. I hope you will stay with us or at least visit us again in the future. You are always welcome here my friend Wink

Michelle heart has only one shoulder pad. Smile

Thank you for animated sprites. But now I needed some new sprites for kicks. In addition you had to wait to finish all the sprites before putting the wings and hair.

riklaionel wrote:

Hey Riklaionel, I'm a fan of your sprites. Do you want help me? Smile
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 9:04 pm

please do this justice, take a little extra time with this ax
Back to top Go down
wereda

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:20 pm

OH MY GOD!!! SHE IS AMAZING!!! GOOD WORK,THE CAPCOM WON´T MAKE IT BETTER,CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS PROJECT

HEY MY FRIEND,,,,I HOPE ONE DAY YOU OR OTHERS CREATORS CAN TO COMPLETE THE MVC HELPERS COLLECTION.

THESE CHARS ARE MADE

THOR
ARTHUR
LOU
ANITA
BABY COMMANDO

MISSING NOW!!

MISSING NOW FOR WHILE !

MICHELLE HEART
UNKNOWN SOLDIER
PURE AND FUR
JUBILEE
DEVILOTTE
SAKI
TON POOH
NINJA COMMANDO
MUMMY COMMANDO

WE HOPE ANXIOUSLY THAT ONE DAY IT CAN BE POSSIBLE E THEN WE WILL MAY TO PLAY WITH THESE AMAZING CHARS.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michelle Heart wip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michelle Heart wip   Michelle Heart wip Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle Heart wip
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next