The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
MvC Link - RELEASED Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
MvC Link - RELEASED Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
MvC Link - RELEASED Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
MvC Link - RELEASED Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Link - RELEASED

Go down 
+11
galactus
cravd
kyoman
volzzilla
Rjiggler
wingnut
AM
Quicksilver
Enso
XXDreamBrotherXX
Ax
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

MvC Link - RELEASED Empty
PostSubject: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 8:39 pm

MvC Link - RELEASED

Download

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k9bz8r

Released Link today. He has a few bugs and some stuff may fail here and there but anyway, try it out. This is the first beta. Enjoy!

Special thanks to all those that supported this wip and those that contributed to this project.

Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 9:25 pm

A thousand thank you's

My girlfriend and I have been watching this one from day one of its conception
🐰
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 9:32 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
A thousand thank you's

My girlfriend and I have been watching this one from day one of its conception
🐰

It's really odd, it struck me strange that women are into Link, though I can see why with fairys and princesses Razz

My little sister immediately hovered over my laptop to say "Is that Link!!!!???"

geek

I guess videogames aren't for just boys anymore, I may have to do more than just Samus this year!
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 22nd 2013, 10:23 pm

Ax wrote:

It's really odd, it struck me strange that women are into Link, though I can see why with fairys and princesses Razz

Don't forget the horse riding Razz My girlfriend actually gets angry if I whip epona too much lol!

I'm loving how you've included Navi hovering overhead btw
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 12:26 am

Congrats on your release, Ax! ;D
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:31 am

cant wait to download another of your creations ax, thank you very much for this one
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 6:04 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Ax wrote:

Don't forget the horse riding Razz My girlfriend actually gets angry if I whip epona too much lol!

I'm loving how you've included Navi hovering overhead btw

Thanks, though I have to confess my guilt Razz I took that Navi code from another Link character LOL

Though I felt it was a little extra touch that might make it a little more bearable.

I actually added that in last second and it took me a good half hour to make it work somehow, it's still stubborn to work sometimes. I really suck at coding lol!

The horse was added last second to as well as the ocarina sequence. It was all done the same day of release. I wanted to add Malon on Epona, doing a trick riding stunt. Though just the idea of having a win sequence is hard to have without making it too implausible with so many references. A lot of ideas are just terrible for win scenes.

@Enso,

Thanks. I'm just happy to leave it availble so I can pursue more wips on my wish list What a Face

@Quicksilver,

No problem. Though I am a bit shocked about that; it's kinda strange that mugen has been around this long and yet there are so many other wips that haven't been done yet. Looks like I better mark off the next 10 years of my calendar. Looking forward to retire in the year 2023!!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 6:24 am

AM wrote:
This is pretty good, like all your chars. I wonder who's next on your plate.

The next ones are seriously hard, like M.O.D.O.K. scratch work hard.

Though I am gonna start next on an X-men character, Apocalypse, though I'll probably leave him after the basics. He'll be super hard because his design will require that I at least edit 3-4 different characters together to get what I would really like to accomplish for his wip.

MvC Link - RELEASED Apocalypsewip2012releasMvC Link - RELEASED XbaseMvC Link - RELEASED Apocalypsewip2012releas

theFutur3 has agreed to help me out on this one. I hope he's not busy. Maybe he can do for me what FlammableKing did for M.O.D.O.K. or what REDZ did for Scarecrow. Seriously, great edits and made my wips easier to finish. Thanks guys!

I would really like to get Zero done from MegaMan X1. He would be the easiest and next fastest release, and a nice companion for the MMX released all ready. This one is most likely to be the next release, he's super easy to convert.

Then I had started a Samus wip, which seems logical after Link in the Nintendo line for full figured fighters; though she will be one of the hardest after Apocalypse. She will require heavy details to. Her concept design is still incomplete, I can't continue until I get a solid look for mugen that functions well to.

Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:58 am

Wow, the wait is finally over, awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:11 am

Double dose of awesome news! Link, and a non-boss Apocalypse WIP (that I've been hoping someone would do for ages)! Excellent news!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 10:59 am

still sick. but i checked in to do admin stuff regarding link for the forum.

congrats on the release ax. beautiful sprites and the move concepts are very great. will give feedback later
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:14 am

very nice sprite work & various moves. Thanks
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:36 am

Razz

very good version of mvc link style, good and nice editions according to the previous video.
I on the other hand marks the erro antivirus download virus added to the file locked ... sorry podre not lower it that way.
wait for the next update.
on the other hand great news continuous equally wip apokalipsis someday I hope to see it in full size in mugen.
AX and other equipment thanks for sharing.

muy buena version de link mvc estilo, ediciones buenas y agradables segun el video previo.
por otro lado me marca el antivirus erro de descarga virus añadido al archivo bloqueado...sorry no podre bajarlo de esa forma.
esperare a la siguiente actualizacion.
por otro lado gran noticia continuas wip apokalipsis igual algun dia espero poder verlo en mugen en tamaño normal.
gracias AX y demas equipos por compartir. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Link - RELEASED   MvC Link - RELEASED Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Link - RELEASED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next