The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. Empty
PostSubject: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 10:16 pm

My first post's a request, I guess. I've been looking for these things for a while, and I hope someone here has these.

Firstly, one of Axel1825/MR.IBZS's Pac-Men. This one in particular is named Pac-Man Delta, but he's not available at the Wikia, (Which is another Pac-Man Delta by the same creator.) on his site, which is dead, or at the Archive. What makes the one I want different is that he has a Arcade storyboard, he has a instakill SGS, and has a different portrait from the others. (It looks like it comes from Pac-Man World 1, he's doing his classic thumb up pose, like Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. 670481599) He was one of my favorite Mugen characters, and I have every version again except that one, so does anyone have a new link for him? I even found a .gif of his stance: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. 180bea640e6dac70e3965760ec3d27940a744877 & a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAiyk0LZBxY

Next, I'd like to request this MLSS Luigi I found only on this video: https://youtu.be/ExYUYRlgYWY As far as I know, this is the only... well, anything of this Luigi. I've never seen this one, but he has some pretty cool attacks. I don't even have a clue who made this Luigi. Does anyone know where I can find this one, or at least who made it?

Lastly, this Mario: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mario-superstar-saga-mario-ljumanji--110806.0.html

Thanks in advance to whoever can help with these. Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. 2649099129

Last edited by ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg on November 14th 2015, 12:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptyAugust 20th 2015, 4:30 pm

I don't know if I can bump this, but I'm bumping because I have a different request. I think I found that Dig Dug I was looking for.
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 5:45 pm

Going to try to bump this again, can't figure out how to make the video show on the site, so I just left the link. I don't have any new requests, though...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 6:50 pm

I....though this was a release topic...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 7:17 pm

My recommendation is to put "Requesting" at the beginning of this topic to avoid further confusions. ^^
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptySeptember 20th 2015, 7:25 pm

OK, going to do that.
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptyOctober 27th 2015, 2:59 pm

After being gone for a while, I'll bump this again, for a Mario I want on other places.
Back to top Go down
ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptyNovember 14th 2015, 12:19 pm

Bumping, just to add a video about Pac-Man Delta.
Back to top Go down
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. EmptyNovember 20th 2015, 5:58 am

pac man delta by axel here

Luigi by Shazzo  here

Mario Superstar Saga  by L-jumanji ... On Search!!

Enjoy Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.   Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario. Empty

Back to top Go down

Requsting a version of Pac-Man, a rare Luigi, and this Mario.
Page 1 of 1