The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  Empty
PostSubject: [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19    [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 11:38 am

R-TYPE is one of my favorite horizontal classic video shooting games! farao
I remember I tried to save up all my pocket money in years to buy a PC-Engine all because of a R-TYPE console game release on PC-Engine.......... [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  978788824

[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiidJGLFYq5H9CM-ZOrKKm07DB4Wom1OQZdB7i_sRDj-TkRCAs3w

If you want to know more about R-TYPE, then please pay a visit to this cool web site:  http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/rtype/rtype.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=> 71.5MB RAR; 62 JPEG files

[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  R-TYPE%2BOfficial%2BData%2BBook%2B-%2BDRAGONFLY

Download here:  https://mega.co.nz/#!pBcXXaRS!SsSoGG_lDLEvutw17oTQe6DtM1AzePmdZdHanyUZJSM
file unzip/unrar password:

credit:   Tiaya Toz @ vn-sharing.net
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Staubhold

Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19    [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  EmptyAugust 2nd 2015, 12:13 pm

Thank you very much borewood!
I too am a R-Type fan.

First version I played was the AMIGA one...

Last part of the R-Type series I played was R-Type Final for the PS2.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19    [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  EmptyAugust 4th 2015, 7:11 am

Staubhold glad you are a R-TYPE fan!  Very Happy

Part I is still my all-time favorite! [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  978788824   Part II is good but I think it is shorter than Part I and it feels more like the side-story/gaiden "Gallop", may be both Part II and "Gallop" are using the same game system engine.  Part III on the SFC/SNES is very cool but I think it is harder than both Part I and Part II.  Delta's polygonal style is not my taste however.....and Final is the version that I have not yet tried to finish, must do it some day! tongue

I want to try the XBOX 360 version but too bad I don't have a XBOX 360........  Crying or Very sad

Now the Leo, the version many R-TYPE fans seem to dislike.  Well, I guess because during Leo story time there is no BYDO yet so there is no Force.  Please see the related point in the below "interesting R-TYPE series facts/rumors" for more information. Arrow

I have been amazed by some interesting facts/rumors about R-TYPE series:

- The 2nd bosses of both Part I and Part II are said to be a ........ "couple" Embarassed :
[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  Z  ===> Part I 2nd boss the female "organ"
[Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  9k=  ===> Part II 2nd boss the male "organ"

- the war against BYDO is actually humans vs humans....... [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  1340147569

- the "R" ship pilot is a 23 year-old female and she has been "fixed" to the ship CPU by truncating her limbs........... affraid 

- the "Force" is part of BYDO and being used by humans and it usually needs to sacrifice itself to defeat its mother BYDO......... [Databook download] R-TYPE Official Data Book - DRAGONFLY Vol.19  791114321 

- ................... Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Page 1 of 1