The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minun

Minun

Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks Empty
PostSubject: Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks   Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks EmptyJuly 14th 2015, 1:11 pm

One of my characters, has a bad rep for having a poor AI (being weak even though it actually isn't in the player's control) and by walking on air (I can't fix that. If someone can help me with that AI glitch, feel free) and the fact that it is extremely weak. The AI showed that it can finally stand a chance against a KFM now however, the AI feels like it does not need to use super moves and neither use it's dodging/counter move when opponents attacks.

Basically, I want the AI to use moves more often instead of using it less and less often the more attacks I put into it.

Also, the AI tends to stand in front of the opponent for a very long period of time for some reason I don't know why... If someone knows how to fix that problem, feel free to comment how.

Last edited by Minun on July 17th 2015, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minun

Minun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks   Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks EmptyJuly 17th 2015, 1:05 pm

Hello? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks   Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 12:21 pm

Hmmmmmmm..........where did you put your MUGEN A.I. code?  It can be under either [Statedef -1] or [Statedef -3],  for [Statedef -2] you need to be careful though.

And, in your CMD file, have you disabled MUGEN A.I.'s access to all Command triggers?  Non-disabled Commands might affect your MUGEN A.I. because of some conflicts......(?)

For your "A.I. walking on air" issue, perhaps you can use a PosSet state controller with y = 0 all the times when in the stand/crouch/walk/jump start/jump land states.  And, for any moves that are supposed to be used on ground only, you may want to add a StateType != A trigger to those.
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Minun

Minun

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks   Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks EmptyJuly 18th 2015, 5:50 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Hmmmmmmm..........where did you put your MUGEN A.I. code?  It can be under either [Statedef -1] or [Statedef -3],  for [Statedef -2] you need to be careful though.

And, in your CMD file, have you disabled MUGEN A.I.'s access to all Command triggers?  Non-disabled Commands might affect your MUGEN A.I. because of some conflicts......(?)

For your "A.I. walking on air" issue, perhaps you can use a PosSet state controller with y = 0 all the times when in the stand/crouch/walk/jump start/jump land states.  And, for any moves that are supposed to be used on ground only, you may want to add a StateType != A trigger to those.

The AI is at Statedef -1 in the CMD like most Ais. I am not sure what you mean by disabling MUGEN AI's acress to all Command triggers. If you need the whole character, I can give you it and you can try to make the AI yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks   Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping the AI from idling and more usage of attacks
Page 1 of 1