The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles Emptyby yolomate Today at 5:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles Empty
PostSubject: Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles   Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles EmptyJune 1st 2015, 7:01 am

Just imagine, your good old Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis game consoles have become broken, but your Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis game cartridges are still fine.  Do you want to buy another Super Nintendo and another Sega Genesis game consoles?  With something like Retro freak, you can not only play all your favorite Super Nintendo games but also video games from 10 other more game consoles!

Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles:

Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS87hKtEo_WpIwCgGaH70fCXmbXFoGMfQlwYwz8JwI1MN9RbFwv  Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeZ06yfN_QCV-lFHS46q1xtm-Ak8fbbmm0hDejco_gf2Xs8hPZ

This Retro freak currently supports games from:
1. Famicom
2. Super Famicom
3. Super Nintendo Entertainment System
4. Game Boy
5. Game Boy Color
6. Game Boy Advance
7. Mega Drive
8. Genesis
9. PC Engine
10. TurboGrafx-16
11. PC Engine SuperGrafx

An English web site introducing Retro freak:  http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/03/11/retro-freak-the-new-system-that-lets-you-play-cartridges-from-11-different-classic-game-consoles/
Retro freak official web site:  http://www.cybergadget.co.jp/retrofreak/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, perhaps you might be asking, "hey I am able to play these classic video games on my computer so do I have to bother getting such universal game console?"  Yes, I play some of my favorite classic video games on my computer, yet I think nothing can beat the feel of the real things that you can touch by your own hands though.
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles   Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles EmptyJune 3rd 2015, 7:59 am

Of course i couldn't agree more with you Very Happy
This is the console that i wish so hard to have
Back to top Go down

Retro freak: the new system that lets you play cartridges from 11 different classic game consoles
Page 1 of 1