The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday

Go down 
+29
asterione
volzzilla
arcangel110
Pugman101
moy530
NinjaRyu
pseudoingles
Atiles
Cristianomelo
alejandro iaccarino
galactus
bam77
Navana
REDBACKDEATH
warecus
kokehackz
mugenbob
ldpp
erickablond
rc72076
animaraz
carpa5
yolomate
WADEPOOL
Darthpool
raisu
felideo
zequi007
Adminbot
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2015, 4:36 pm

4shared.com/rar/kN0NrXiace/SaintWalker__1_.html?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyJune 15th 2015, 12:31 pm

alejandro iaccarino wrote:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/kN0NrXiace/SaintWalker__1_.html?
THIS IS THE 30/05 FINAL VERSION, I hope you enjoy playing this char  Very Happy

======================================================
                       THE MOVELIST:
======================================================

02 04 punch  RINGSHOT
02 04 kick   LOW RINGSHOT
02  00  punch HURRICANE PUNCH
02  00  kick CONSTRUCT RISIN KICK

---------------------------------------------
                     HYPER MOVES
---------------------------------------------

02 04 x y   CONSTRCT LION  
02 04 A b  CONSTRCT DRAGON

forgot to say before to you. congrats on your very first release. and we are so thankful that you are getting more active here at MMV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
asterione

asterione

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 1:37 am

Very nice sprites. It is always good to see something totally new.

One issue only: I've noticed that when grabbed by an adversary, the character disappears. I guess there is no animation specified for this instance? I am not an expert but I guess this can be easily solved by creating a new animation with the already existing sprites in which the char is falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 7th 2015, 5:29 pm

Animation are sluggish they need more frame
sprite are good overall
Some minor shading problem
Sound is to low
Not bad for the moment but one major problem is that he feel bland
he is slow and he dosent really have any combo
Not a bad start but it still can be improve
good luck
Back to top Go down
KidVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 13th 2015, 3:52 pm

I really want to try your amazing looking mugen character so I created a basic 4shared account. Now I'm just running around in circles. No matter what I click it keeps wanting me to download something called ILIV?????
Back to top Go down
asterione

asterione

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyOctober 30th 2015, 3:14 am

I hope nobody minds, but I took the liberty of making a little quick & dirty fix of the char.

Essentially if you play Saint Walker, you will notice that when an opponent grabs and throws him on the air, our character disappears. This is due to the fact that, although the relevant sprites are there, they are classified under a group number that MUGEN does not recognize (all the sprites were named under group 0 regardless of the action the char is supposed to make).

So I essentially created a new sff file, in which the relevant sprites are duplicated and appear also as part of the groups 5000-to-5072. The result is not perfect, but now the char is grabbed, thrown properly Wink

I did this edit essentially for myself, as I like the char and I'd like to have it fully functional, but I guess there is no harm in sharing this.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h9c1cvsndfrhfds/SaintWalkerMod.sff

To implement the change download the sff file and use it instead of the original sff file.

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
KidVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 7:48 pm

KidVulcan wrote:
I really want to try your amazing looking mugen character so I created a basic 4shared account. Now I'm just running around in circles. No matter what I click it keeps wanting me to download something called ILIV?????

I'm still pretty new here but I went through the same thing at first. As far as I can tell, you CAN'T download files from 4shared with a basic account, I tried that too pale
Basically you need to pay in order to download things from that site. I really HATE 4shared (for a lot of reasions) and I don't know why people continue to use it but they do
Back to top Go down
WeyounRagnarok666

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 8:06 pm

KidVulcan wrote:

You're probably clicking on the ads and not the actual download button. The actual download button is kind of hidden. I've circled and pointed to the button on the image below. This is the button you want to click. Everything else is just ads. This is with a basic membership.

Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 4share12

Once you click the right download button, you should go this screen, click the free download button and wait a minute.

Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 4share13

Also, the 4shared download link for this character is dead.

Last edited by WeyounRagnarok666 on November 22nd 2015, 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KidVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 8:14 pm

I just realized that I posted a reply to my own question lol
Back to top Go down
KidVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyNovember 22nd 2015, 8:19 pm

[quote="WeyounRagnarok666"

Thanks Very Happy
This tut is much appreciated
Back to top Go down
3stars

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 EmptyNovember 23rd 2015, 4:12 am

download link is dead.
please re upload...
or maybe someone can send it to me...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday   Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Lantern Saint Walker by Alejandro Iaccarino and pseudoingles released for MMV Birthday
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3