The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the Guardian portrait
Shazam is here - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 8:10 pm

» Mugen 1.1 BETA 3v3/4v4 Hack
Shazam is here - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 7:52 pm

» Anarky (Gotham antiHero)
Shazam is here - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 6:32 pm

» Ultimate Balrog + stage
Shazam is here - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 5:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shazam is here

Go down 
+28
mugenbob
SIRALEXBABY
kokehackz
ernes
JARRO77
candido159
DukeNukem 2417
brucewayne74
Dynatron
X
ParaDo0x
wacky me
Midnight-Son
ROLEINMUGEN
chuchoryu
raisu
pseudoingles
Cristianomelo
Jinky
yolomate
animaraz
Tsuyoi
carpa5
Chimoru
erickablond
felideo
blacktiefamily
logansam
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Son

Shazam is here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2015, 12:50 pm

congratulations, he's very well sprited and it almost seems as though you've read my mind with some of his moves, so weird, here's to a very good job friend Shazam is here - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
wacky me

wacky me

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2015, 1:21 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2015, 3:14 pm

d you like this Pals?? Shazam is here - Page 2 V10
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2015, 5:09 pm

Great work man!
thank you f this char-)
one question, what about Superrior spider or Kyle?
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2015, 6:11 pm

This is a really awesome release Shazam is here - Page 2 670481599 Really hope there is much more team up like this. Very Happy 
Thank you for sharing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2015, 9:57 pm

-The chaining is odd. I can't chain LP -> MP -> HP, but I can only chain MP -> HP. This is a common issue with chimoru's chars. It's kinda weird how he has trouble chaining while standing but his chaining works fine while crouching.
-I can't seem to tell the difference between the variations of QCF+P and the other moves (except for QCF+K). Maybe you could make the LP version fast, but only hit once, while the HP version is slow, but hits multiple times? Something like that.
-the air dash has extremely small distance.
Overall I'd say this is better than Captain Atom, which is a start.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 11th 2015, 11:49 pm

Finally one of my favorite dc char,thanks,great work
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2015, 4:09 am

Mushroom89 wrote:
-The chaining is odd. I can't chain LP -> MP -> HP, but I can only chain MP -> HP. This is a common issue with chimoru's chars. It's kinda weird how he has trouble chaining while standing but his chaining works fine while crouching.
-I can't seem to tell the difference between the variations of QCF+P and the other moves (except for QCF+K). Maybe you could make the LP version fast, but only hit once, while the HP version is slow, but hits multiple times? Something like that.
-the air dash has extremely small distance.
Overall I'd say this is better than Captain Atom, which is a start.

You want the short, honest reason? Razz
That's because Chimoru is a button masher that doesn't understand chaining and probably has no business in character creation. It's why his play mechanics suck.  He sucks at fighting games. Razz

Your criticism is valid, but if I'm gonna get better, I'm gonna have to become a better PLAYER too. In the meantime, much to my regret, you might have to deal with a few more of my "issues" as I get better. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2015, 8:17 am

Other than the fact that some of his flight mode attacks are missing sounds, I have no problems with this version of Shazam. Then again, I haven't fought against him in arcade mode yet, so if I need a new keyboard because of him, you'll hear about it soon... Laughing

Keep up the awesome work---looking forward to Flashpoint Batman!
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2015, 8:39 am

Yeah this is amazing cheers !
Thanks logansam & chimoru Shazam is here - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2015, 9:57 am

thanks alot for all your comments my friends.

everything we do here was for you my friends, because we want you have fun and enjoy our creations in this mugen world.

@chimoru, your work is fantastic and very good. we make a great team and WAIT FOR MORE OF THIS TEAM. Shazam is here - Page 2 670481599

@yolomate i like the joker pal.

i have another surprises for you my friends.. Shazam is here - Page 2 670481599 Shazam is here - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2015, 11:11 am

congratulation for the release logan, definetely is your best char so far Smile, and really great work chimoru, you made really nice effects Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chimoru

Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2015, 7:23 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:
Other than the fact that some of his flight mode attacks are missing sounds, I have no problems with this version of Shazam.  

That's weird, because I took Flight mode out, meaning I didn't realign the sprites or add sounds or fx or anything because I wasn't planning on using it. I, personally, don't always like the flight system and some good characters like Rogue or Superman (for example) don't have a flight system because they have a variety of flying moves and I was trying to make Shazam more like them. I think it's sometimes an unfair advantage to the unflying characters and it's more for balance to not always have it in my opinion.

Then again, I decided that for myself, so if Logansam put the flight system back in, that would be because he had the last say in the release. The version I sent to him had the coding removed. Shazam is his character, not mine. I respect his editing decisions and I just helped a bit where I could.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2015, 11:59 pm

Shazam is here - Page 2 Ironma10

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5574-yolomate-s-palettes
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 12:48 am

cheers :cheers
wow, no doubt pleasing logan animations.
it really is a good release of their children part
I personally do not mind the sounds with the punches,
for me this jenial.
thanks guys for this version of Shazam.

wow, sin duda gratas animaciones logan.
en verdad es un buen lanzamiento de su parte chicos
en lo personal no me molesta los sonidos con los golpes,
por mi esta jenial.
gracias chicos por esta version de shazam.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shazam is here   Shazam is here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shazam is here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next