The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

claire redfield (updated)

Go down 
+10
X
scottsummers
Werewood
bigboss9999
galactus
JARRO77
animaraz
Cristianomelo
Tsuyoi
armin_iuf
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dusdeus

Dusdeus

claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 EmptyMay 9th 2015, 3:28 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
this is a really a good char Smile, congratulation i really like her, the only feedback i can say it's about the super jump probably i like more her with a super jump like mvc chars but for the rest is perfect claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 670481599

i made some litle changes on her just for me,i have no intention to release claire with my edits don't worry heehe   just if you is interested i add the super jump and i made her a litle more fast for try to make a mvc gameplay, if you want i can send you the version with this changes maybe you you might like it Smile

anyway i had alot of fun with her, you made really an awesome work, hope you release too other's chars you have alot of talent claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 670481599
Same here...I really enjoyed the default of this char on its original release..But i felt it was missing something(not knowing it was going to be updated lol! )...I added a ammo system to her HG and SG and interactive ammunition icons to her life bar.
I;d love to get in on this project cus im a huge RE fan. cheers
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2015, 11:19 am

To tell you all the truth.........my favorite RE game is Code Veronica! scared

I still remember the number of times I begged my rich friend to ask him to lend his Dreamcast and his RE Code Veronica to me, back in those years.......... claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdM2aLTcuVjFCMCiU9vQZYaFICaYi2kPQxTeFp8FU3lTBBs58Oag

Therefore, I really like to have a playable Claire Redfield in MUGEN!  Very Happy

And if I could draw 2D pixels, I would have tried to mugenize a RE Code Veronica Alexia Ashford already...or a Steve.... claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 2399657483
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
fuuka

fuuka

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 8:54 am

ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 11:30 am

affraid
Another character that surprised me ,this is too much fun, I enjoyed, especially the hyper motorcycle, you might remove that hyper " Jill" and add another hyper with some zombies,a example: like she runs in direction of adversary  give a creeping, and while the opponent  fallen this appears a lot of zombie and falls on him, if you want you can i make an animation for you for example, congratulations.
ilu
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 2:35 pm

Wow, downloaded it and it is much better.! Pretty good char! Good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: claire redfield (updated)   claire redfield (updated) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

claire redfield (updated)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2