The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
leon and claire redfield - Page 3 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:44 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
leon and claire redfield - Page 3 Emptyby brucewayne74 Today at 2:43 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
leon and claire redfield - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
leon and claire redfield - Page 3 Emptyby Darkburster1 Yesterday at 6:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

leon and claire redfield

Go down 
+20
Werewood
Cristianomelo
Tsuyoi
Navana
Fede X
Mazemerald
galactus
gui0007
GTAGuy
DukeNukem 2417
volzzilla
riklaionel
yolomate
erickablond
crosspotts1.0
Shining
ROLEINMUGEN
spidergoku
animaraz
armin_iuf
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

leon and claire redfield - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 27th 2015, 5:37 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
Tsuyoi wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
Tsuyoi wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
AWESOME!!! and soon I show you my Nemesis character

Oh my god leon and claire redfield - Page 3 791114321 Are you serious about Nemesis chucho??? leon and claire redfield - Page 3 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 3 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 3 2800933067 leon and claire redfield - Page 3 2800933067
lol! Yes

Awesome!!! kirby

P.s* You can use my Small and Big portraits for him if you want leon and claire redfield - Page 3 670481599
Send me the portraist bro

Done leon and claire redfield - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2015, 12:10 am

ilu thanks boy thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2015, 12:36 pm

Copypasta feedback from guild, most because I'm appalled that this thread has gone three pages and none of these issues were noticed or even addressed;

Quote :

* The sprites of her bike look strangely .jpg-like and don't really match Claire's sprites at all.

* Her intro causes debug flood.

* Really choppy animation just about everywhere.

* The author sure seems to like animating on 6s and higher which I assume is to take away from her lack of frames. Really it just makes her feel very sluggish.

* The high number of ticks for each frame also cause attack frames to linger for longer than they should so you can, for example, get hit just by walking into her leg while it hangs out there for 27 ticks in her crouching strong kick.

* There's no reason to beef her life up to 1200. She's not some big and slow tank type character.

* I like how the blood effects are barely noticeable from the bullet fx because of the darker shade of orange?

* The shading needs work. Her legs are kinda on the pillow shaded side, her hair's shininess looks more like pink highlights, and she appears to have mistaken her bras for chocolate sauce.

* The CLSN needs a lot of work. Stuff like this
leon and claire redfield - Page 3 2zoyhkx
leon and claire redfield - Page 3 2q34v3d
can be made a lot simpler and more practical. Auto CLSN is not how to do things.

* If her crouching strong punch is supposed to be a marvel style launcher it doesn't work at all because you can't cancel into a jump off of hitting with it.

* Most of her normals but not all of them do chip damage for some reason. Goes together like hot sauce and fresh paper cut with her block strings.

* Oh yeah she's surprisingly safe on all her moves because of how long her active attack frames are.

* Why is she able to throw off of all her attack buttons including her weaks? It makes even less sense considering that they all do the same throw.

* Also what's with her not having blue CLSN during her grabbing frame.

* I was wondering why hitting her during her medium kick makes her airgethit from ground level when you punish it regardless of her previous altitude only to realize this actually does not use vertical velocities. The jumping was done in the .air. What...why...the author clearly knows how to code velocities...Huh?!

* Also considering that she's doing a jumping attack it should hit as an overhead and be less safe.

* Why is it even her normal medium kick. A move like that should be a command normal.

* All of her gun moves cause debug flood too. The author needs to work on his helper coding...

* I don't get the design idea behind her QCF kick special. So the opponent gets wall bounced and then enters a dizzy state after landing on the floor. During this dizzy state, none of your moves except for the jab hit the opponent? I have a better idea...Why not just forget the mostly invincible dizzy state and have the wall bounce part set the opponent up for a juggle?

* I guess the reloading mechanic is an interesting drawback to her zoning abilities if it wasn't like, inconsistent as her grenade launcher appears to have infinite ammo.

* Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku and Shinku Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku (No seriously she even uses Ryu's whirlwind effect and everything)? How exactly do they have anything to do with Claire Redfield?

* FX should not be drawn with the sprites. Especially the fx with her fireball dash.

* Also, the fireball dash sharing commands with her level 3 super is just silly because what if I was at level 3 and wanted to do the level 1 super instead of the level 3? There are more super commands that can be used in this input style than just double quarter circle.

* Super hits give power back. Getpower = 0 in super hitdefs always unless you're a cyberbots character.

* Her level 3 is...not very dynamic. Like, every hit is slow and a good chunk of the auto combo is Claire doing her fierce punch over and over and over. Like, really?

Yeah this character needs a lot of work with her sprites, animation, and most certainly her coding.
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2015, 12:59 pm

Very carefully studied. thanks . Where the text written?
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2015, 1:37 pm

armin_iuf wrote:
Very carefully studied. thanks . Where the text written?

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/claire-redfield-arminiuf-166382.0.html
Back to top Go down
armin_iuf

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2015, 2:12 pm

i forgot to remove statedef 5100 and 5110 so if Claire crashed just open claire.cns and delete this 2 states
soon i will update to add AILevel and solve issues
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2015, 2:32 pm

Ricepigeon wrote:
Copypasta feedback from guild, most because I'm appalled that this thread has gone three pages and none of these issues were noticed or even addressed

i'm appalled too. but for a different reason. if you think more people need to learn how to give feedback, then howsabout you try and teach them as opposed to making blanket statements like you did here to try and assert your superiority over people. do not do that again as it is incredibly disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2015, 6:00 pm

I'm not sure what kind of superiority complex you think I'm trying to exert, as these were all bugs that myself and others have found and tested within a few minutes of gameplay, and are pretty noticeable. In fact, they're pretty hard to miss. When I see posts that basically equate to "nice char +1" like I have for the past 3 pages, it tells me that half the people haven't actually tried the character. Contrary to your claims, no disrespect was intended at all. If anything, those posts that I mentioned are doing more harm than I ever possibly could.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2015, 9:26 pm

harm? contrary to what you may think, no amount of replies regardless of feedback or thanks will ever be harmful. the earth will not blow up, continue to spin on its axis and the sun will rise in the morning whether there were posts of feedback or not.

i don't care if it was because of an air of superiority or some other reason, the only thing that resembled "harm" in this topic was...

Ricepigeon wrote:
because I'm appalled that this thread has gone three pages and none of these issues were noticed or even addressed

...because it belittles people you were addressing, insults a community and/or may make someone reluctant to say thank you to someone releasing content that catches their eye enough to reply in the future. any and all three of those things are unacceptable and disrespectful, leading to a 4 possible problem, pissing someone off (*raises hand*). i'll say it once more, "do not do that again."

if you think more people need to learn how to give feedback, then make a tutorial about it. if you did, maybe i'd even sticky it, or refer to it , or both. it'd be great if more people knew how to give feedback here. but what is not great is it being called out about like you did because it does nothing except the things i said in the paragraph above.
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2015, 1:35 am

Hey Vol, calm down man. You misunderstunding the Rice's words.
Rice is a cool guy, he doesn't want to disrespect anyone, he doesn't said that "i'll made a feedback because i'm the only one who see this problems".

I and others noticed these things to been fixed too, but Rice is better than me about making feedbacks lol. He just want to help, as he always made with useful feedbacks, since that Armin accept well the feedback.

So Vol, just take it easy okay bro. And Rice, no worries man, we already know that you just want to help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2015, 9:30 am

this has absolutely nothing to do about posting feedback. it is about him saying...

Ricepigeon wrote:
because I'm appalled that this thread has gone three pages and none of these issues were noticed or even addressed

which is why i said...
volzzilla wrote:

...because it belittles people you were addressing, insults a community and/or may make someone reluctant to say thank you to someone releasing content that catches their eye enough to reply in the future. any and all three of those things are unacceptable and disrespectful, leading to a 4 possible problem, pissing someone off (*raises hand*). i'll say it once more, "do not do that again."

saying something like that helps nothing which is why i hold firmly to my reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2015, 10:40 am

Just post the useful healthy MUGEN feedback, without adding any unnecessary bullpoo.  Man, is this really that hard?  Well, to some MUGEN Pro's, it is certainly hard! Harder than a brick wall! leon and claire redfield - Page 3 1340147569

@gui0007:
Some MUGEN Pro's just think they are the best of the best in the MUGEN East/West.  Well I admire their profound MUGEN knowledge and skill, yet their highly excessive pride makes them look down on all those who are not able to meet their "MUGEN standards".  In their mindset they want everything perfect in MUGEN.  They treat MUGEN as the fake fighting game but at the same time expecting it should work like the real fighting game.  They just love to pick on the smallest thing that looks too big in their eyes.  If you knew of my MUGEN history then you would observed that I have been a perfect victim of my so-called "MUGEN e-bully/e-haunting/e-mocking" bad deeds that once made me rage-quit MUGEN in 2011 (I started making and releasing things for MUGEN since 2010, yet I played MUGEN since 2004).  Who ruined my short MUGEN-making life if you ask, then I tell you, those heartless and reckless MUGEN Pro's and MUGEN dudes who form a lot of small "MUGEN circles" in different MUGEN forums and the great YouTube MUGEN sector.  Oh how many MUGEN newbies and oldies have been "killed" by those who live in the said "MUGEN circles".........just countless! scared  That is some mass-MUGEN-murdering you can say! leon and claire redfield - Page 3 345597572

@volzzilla:
I am absolute with you as I have been a long old victim by his bad MUGEN deeds (and his "MUGEN henchmen/buddies'" which forms a rapidly growing base nowadays).  And don't expect him to give any real/actual help.  One has to join his "MUGEN circles" first in order to get some help by the great MUGEN Pro.

Now please allow me to promote my "What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?" topic here:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What makes a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver?

I joined MMV recently and I see this forum rule:
"- Forum Rules -
Feedback is not only welcomed here, it is encouraged. And we thank any of you that take the time to offer it. But at no time does that give you license to insult our community or our members when you do so. We have a rule about respect at all times and we expect all of our members to follow it, including when giving feedback."

The opinion below belongs to me ONLY.  It has nothing to do with anybody's opinion.
Everybody's opinion is different.  So, it is all just me.........

My sole opinion:

A good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver is:

- one who knows how to spell the English word "RESPECT" and walk the word
- one who knows very much about fighting games and fighting game engines like M.U.G.E.N
- one who knows very much about video games in general, not just fighting games
- one who has extensive experience in testing all kinds of M.U.G.E.N productions (including motifs/characters/stages/add-ons)
- one who uses not only text but also images and/or videos when giving feedback
- one who has no bias toward the choices of M.U.G.E.N productions the target related creators and authors make
- one who does not mix the feedback with personal issues and feelings
- one who appreciates rather than makes fun of the target M.U.G.E.N creators and authors' works
- one who pinpoints only the good and bad of the target M.U.G.E.N productions, not something about the personality/habit/style/taste/reputation/behavior of the related creators and authors
- one who knows the "arts of wordings" that can make the target M.U.G.E.N creators and authors feel more comfortable when a harsh criticism towards their M.U.G.E.N productions is unavoidable
- one who shows patience when dealing with target M.U.G.E.N creators and authors who feel offended and keep defending
- one who never uses any type of insult even when he/she/it does not like the target M.U.G.E.N productions and the target M.U.G.E.N creators and authors
- (optional) one who possesses some level of M.U.G.E.N making knowledge and skill (i.e. at least knowing the basics mentioned in mugen/docs/air.html and mugen/docs/cns.html)

Simply put, a good M.U.G.E.N feedback giver must not keep e-bullying and e-haunting any M.U.G.E.N creators and authors!
Just focus on the objective feedback giving, no interference/interruption to one's M.U.G.E.N life at all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@armin_iuf:
I am sure you have the MUGEN capability to deal with the points stated in Arpa's MUGEN feedback.
(Surprisingly Arpa didn't e-mock you and your Claire........that much......lucky you are not making a SS character) affraid
Just a matter of time (and most MUGEN Pro's are just impatient and don't believe in continuous updates).  Just take your time.  You are more than awesome in my MUGEN eyes (remember how I said about your cool MUGEN bonus games?)! leon and claire redfield - Page 3 670481599

Last and not least, I don't understand why Claire can't have a hurricane kick!? Exclamation Question
While I don't know who invented hurricane kick, but it has long been well-known in Street Fighters Ryu & Ken's move set and Claire is a Capcom character afterall........ leon and claire redfield - Page 3 3876111886
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2015, 11:29 pm

thank you Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leon and claire redfield   leon and claire redfield - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

leon and claire redfield
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3