The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Empty
PostSubject: On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode?   On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? EmptyApril 17th 2015, 2:44 pm

I just really want to know that the Arcade mode and VS mode needs to be removed.
Please, give me the step tutorial of removing the list of Mugen Arcade, and I just really want to edit Team VS and Team Arcade into Arcade and VS Mode.

On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Mugen_14

Please help me! How can I remove regular single Arcade mode and regular single VS Mode?

And additionally, how can I put the word Select Your Heroes into this select screen?

On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Mugen_13

On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? 2649099129

(No Rude Answers)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode?   On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? EmptyApril 19th 2015, 4:12 am

Please look at your [mugen]\data\mugen.cfg and find out which system.def your MUGEN is using first......

In your MUGEN system.def that you have found in your [mugen]\data\mugen.cfg, find these lines:

;-------------------------------------------------------------------
;Title screen definition
[Title Info]
fadein.time = 10
fadeout.time = 10
menu.pos = 640,380
menu.item.font = 4,0,0
menu.item.active.font = 4,5,0, 224,240,240
menu.item.spacing = 0, 54
; Names for each of the items in the menu. Names must be in quotes.
; Use "" to disable an item. If all are disabled, goes straight to demo mode
; (hold Esc to quit demos).
menu.itemname.arcade = "ARCADE"
menu.itemname.versus = "VS MODE"
menu.itemname.teamarcade = "TEAM ARCADE"
menu.itemname.teamversus = "TEAM VS"
menu.itemname.teamcoop = "TEAM CO-OP"
menu.itemname.survival = "SURVIVAL"
menu.itemname.survivalcoop = "SURVIVAL CO-OP"
menu.itemname.training = "TRAINING"
menu.itemname.watch = "WATCH"
menu.itemname.options = "OPTIONS"
menu.itemname.exit = "EXIT"

Pay attention to this line:
; Use "" to disable an item. If all are disabled, goes straight to demo mode

So if you want to disable ARCADE and VS MODE, then you can simply do this:
- change:
     menu.itemname.arcade = "ARCADE"
     menu.itemname.versus = "VS MODE"
   to
     menu.itemname.arcade = ""
     menu.itemname.versus = ""

That is it! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode?   On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? EmptyApril 20th 2015, 5:45 am

Thank you, broster! :-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode?   On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode? Empty

Back to top Go down

On Mugen, how can I remove Regular Single Arcade Mode and Regular Single VS Mode?
Page 1 of 1