The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Emptyby yolomate Today at 11:12 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!

Go down 
+8
LALO27
Midnight-Son
YoungSamurai5
volzzilla
cravd
Mr.Ketchup
Hypersonic
flammableking
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 2:50 pm

GOOD NEW FOR BRAIN THE BRAIN!!! I starting to work today in the characer amigos, now I add all moves in MvC Style and I add the Tag Sytem like my Tekken chars for this character Brain the Brain
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyApril 23rd 2013, 8:27 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
GOOD NEW FOR BRAIN THE BRAIN!!! I starting to work today in the characer amigos, now I add all moves in MvC Style and I add the Tag Sytem like my Tekken chars for this character Brain the Brain

YOU'RE THE BEST, DUDE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyMay 3rd 2013, 5:27 pm

Here's the stomp I made for him. ^^ I was thinking after the first light kick makes its mark, you tap the button again, and this stomp is the second kick for that button. Very Happy
FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Stomp_zps882e998c
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyMay 19th 2013, 3:43 pm

Hello amigos! this time I released one char made (spriting by Flammableking) by me and Flammableking, is Brain The Brain, he like to see this character for long, I coding for him and I hope if you like this

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Brainthebrainstance
Brain the Brain: http://www.sendspace.com/file/u0rt53

Now I starting for making Yuna and Puppetmon for all
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:02 am

very cool
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:57 am

nice char guys Smile
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:12 am

Thank you so much for coding Brian! ^^ Can't wait for Puppetmon!! OvO
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:21 am

JARRO77 wrote:
nice char guys Smile

Thanks. ^^ He may be missing s taunt, but Blizzard Buffalo's even filling more blanks than just that! He's working on a win pose, a loss pose, and maybe even a new attack! OvO
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 3:35 am

flammableking wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:
nice char guys Smile

Thanks. ^^ He may be missing s taunt, but Blizzard Buffalo's even filling more blanks than just that! He's working on a win pose, a loss pose, and maybe even a new attack! OvO

yes of course with this stuff you say become more more better Very Happy , and i hope too for one or other 2 hyper move Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 4:04 am

JARRO77 wrote:
flammableking wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:
nice char guys Smile

yes of course with this stuff you say become more more better Very Happy , and i hope too for one or other 2 hyper move Smile Wink

He's going to have 4 in the future! OvO

Nuclear Mine
Force-Field
Automobile
Lazer-Beam
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 EmptyJune 29th 2013, 4:38 pm

Hello paisanos! this time is released the old Moku Pa-Man I made, Flammableking make all spriting, CyberwolfJV make the firts sprite but no make the char (he give me permission and the model to make the complete character), I made the char whit help of Flammableking and CyberwolfJV I give you the credits and my respect for give me the oportunity to make this character for all the world

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 U6o2FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 8yz7FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 PqzmFlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 5xskFlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Hl5g

Moku Pac-Man have basic attacks and powers like the super and cross arts, including the Tag System like my other Tekken characters

Moku Pac-Man: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x2wvjp

More to come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!   FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

FlammableKing Project: MOKU-PAC!
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12