The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like the idea?
Yes
Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights I_vote_lcap100%Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights I_vote_lcap0%Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights Empty
PostSubject: Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights   Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights EmptyMarch 10th 2015, 12:45 pm

Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights M8f1Ist

Most times in the fights, you can tell who the most people think will win. I'd like to add to that premise while giving the league a little more interactivity and create a bonus for people who pick against that.

How this would work is adding a poll to every match asking who do you think will win. Anyone can answer the poll, not just participants.

Take the difference from that, along with a manual count of the difference in who picked amongst the betting participants, add another 25, and that is the bonus.

For example, the match is Cyclops vs. Superman
- In the poll, 15 people pick Cyclops, 9 pick Superman
- With betting participants, 10 people pick Cyclops, 7 pick Superman
- Superman wins
- The betting participants who picked Superman get a bonus of 6 pts (poll difference), 3 pts (participants difference), + 25 pts (general bonus) for a total of 34 points added to their total

Hope you understand the idea. If have any questions, feel free to ask. But if understand, please pick in the poll and post in reply feedback your choice on the idea.

Last edited by volzzilla on March 11th 2015, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights   Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights EmptyMarch 10th 2015, 3:04 pm

Dan! wait there's no dan?
no, now seriously i like the idea actually
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights   Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights EmptyMarch 11th 2015, 4:39 pm

obviously i like the idea. 3 poll votes and 2 replies for against zero anything.

but would still like a little more feedback please.

more votes in the poll and replies here would be great please Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights   Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights EmptyMarch 12th 2015, 4:05 am

Good idea! Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights 670481599   Yet it will make you work even harder and keep yourself busier......at least with calculating so many different points for everybody.....may be for some particular/simpler match(es) only? Question    Also, it will occupy some more time in between matches and MFL video postings, but I don't think there will be any problem when everybody is getting used to that. Wink

I see this is for both non-participants and participants, to enjoy more with MFL!  Nice~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights   Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights EmptyMarch 12th 2015, 11:47 pm

with 5 poll votes for and 3 replies also for with nothing at all against the proposal, the idea passes.

now will figure out how and when to integrate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights   Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting: Adding a "Pick the Underdog Bonus" to the MFL fights
Page 1 of 1