The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 22:48

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 21:01

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 19:36

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rurouni

Rurouni

Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyFri 20 Feb - 22:40

Original Post:

► CHANGELOG
- Changed colors of name and power counter fonts.
- Fight.def for 1280x720 added (check the fight folder).
- Group/Index for custom portraits has been changed.
- New font for Combo.
- Simul mode slightly updated in standard portrait ".DEF's".
- Special names added.
- Turns mode slightly updated in all ".DEF's".

SCREENS AND DOWNLOAD.

Last edited by Rurouni on Sat 9 Jan - 20:01; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rurouniroad.blogspot.com/
Rafikator

Rafikator

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyThu 26 Oct - 10:25

i dont know what to say about this it looks good but the combo font is the thingi dont like tell you if i dont find a better one il come back to this
Back to top Go down
Rurouni

Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyThu 10 Oct - 23:58

Lifebar has been updated, check the 1st post.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyThu 24 Oct - 12:30

Rafikator wrote:
i dont know what to say about this it looks good but the combo font is the thingi dont like tell you if i dont find a better one l come back to this
kinda disagree the font are just fine, but the Rounds, fight and winner don't really match with the life bar at all, how ever the font can be give even more an Scale x 2 and announcer dont match with the lifebars aswell, just sharing my though here Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) 670481599
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyThu 24 Oct - 12:31

Rurouni wrote:
nice update but not bad for basic lifebars with mix street fighter alpha elements, but they really dont look right with the bars theme Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) 311127478
Back to top Go down
Rurouni

Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyThu 24 Oct - 19:51

OldGamer wrote:
Rafikator wrote:
i dont know what to say about this it looks good but the combo font is the thingi dont like tell you if i dont find a better one l come back to this
kinda disagree the font are just fine, but the Rounds, fight and winner don't really match with the life bar at all, how ever the font can be give even more an Scale x 2 and announcer dont match with the lifebars aswell, just sharing my though here Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) 670481599

OldGamer wrote:
Rurouni wrote:
nice update but not bad for basic lifebars with mix street fighter alpha elements, but they really dont look right with the bars theme Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) 311127478

His comment is from years ago. And in fact the first font I made was really lazy. The current font is already multiplied by 2 using scale, I will not multiply it by 4 because of 2 simple reasons, the current size is fine and it would get very pixelated.
Now the Alpha elements don't match? Haha, what? The design and color scheme are even similar to the original SFA2 lifebar. So I do not see how do not match. The announcer also came from one of the franchise's old games, so I couldn't ask for anything better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But of course, you're free to think like that.
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyFri 25 Oct - 8:00

looks really good!
Any idea what is the stage BG used in this video ??
Back to top Go down
Rurouni

Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyFri 25 Oct - 11:38

nedflandeurse wrote:
looks really good!
Waterfall stage by me:
https://rurouniroad.blogspot.com/p/original-stages.html
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyFri 25 Oct - 14:14

Rurouni wrote:
nedflandeurse wrote:
looks really good!
Waterfall stage by me:
https://rurouniroad.blogspot.com/p/original-stages.html

Oh, nice!
Time to give a look to your work!!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyFri 25 Oct - 15:15

Rurouni wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
Rafikator wrote:

OldGamer wrote:
Rurouni wrote:

His comment is from years ago. And in fact the first font I made was really lazy. The current font is already multiplied by 2 using scale, I will not multiply it by 4 because of 2 simple reasons, the current size is fine and it would get very pixelated.
Now the Alpha elements don't match? Haha, what? The design and color scheme are even similar to the original SFA2 lifebar. So I do not see how do not match. The announcer also came from one of the franchise's old games, so I couldn't ask for anything better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But of course, you're free to think like that.
you can scale the font with out taking the sprite out in fact you can do counter.scale = 2,2  Also just stating a suggestion. how I feel about the your lifebar and I'm preferring as Round 1,2,3,4,5 and fight, the sprites don't match with the bars theme them self, so sorry for the confusion. but if I were you I would of Drawn a Better style element give that unique new Street fighter awesome look with the lifebar Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) 670481599

I do love your the life Bar  ilu

Maybe in near future maybes, you can use these original sprite for your next street fighter 2 life bars Basketball  
I made these in few minute as an example you don't really need to use them if dont want too.
Please if you ever need any idea or suggestion from this old man I don't mind help you and support you hehe  Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) 670481599
Keep up the awesome work your doing and I hope we see you make more awesome your mugen creation  Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) 670481599
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rurouni

Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) EmptyFri 25 Oct - 17:41

No problem, different people have different opinions. Like I said, I'll keep it the way it is. The example you drew is not bad at all, somehow they look familiar by the way. In any case, thank you for the input and sprites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)   Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar (UPDATED)
Page 1 of 1