The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 4:11 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theredragon

Theredragon

Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  Empty
PostSubject: Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:    Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 10:58 am

Hey guys i'm Shadowassassin aka Theredragon
Thanks for teaching me mugen and how to make stuff on it. Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  670481599
I'm currently planning a new game project and I would love if I could work with you guys
Details below: bub

Project Name: Death Punch
Genre: Beat em Up and Fighter (kinda like mortal kombat SA but in 2d)
Engine in use : Cocos 2dx
Team Developing: Cube's Code warriors

I would love if you guys could provide original character sprites,stages,sounds, life bars etc., (PS. I suck at spriting Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  3855700884 ) for this game .
It will be made for android/IOS (not sure but probably both)
All contributions to this project will be mentioned in the credits of this game (i will also add links to your websites/blogs/whatever you like)
All characters in this game must be original (although similarities to characters may be permitted to an extent)
Thanks again
You guys inspired mi
Stay Awesome!! Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  705151839
Back to top Go down
Theredragon

Theredragon

PostSubject: Re: Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:    Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:23 pm

Progress on Death Punch has begun!!
A new logo is prepared please tell me what you guys think...
Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  Do10
super excited!!
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:    Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 2:39 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:    Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 2:57 am

I don't know how to make 2D pixel arts for sprites too..........all I can do is to rip some sprites and sounds out of some video games.  If you are interested then please visit my video game rips topic here:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4663-borewood2013-s-video-game-rips-topic

And MMV has many 2D sprite artists and editors.  You might want to directly/actively contact them for help.  Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  2649099129

Cocos 2dx..........not BOR engine and not MUGEN engine..........is it a harder one to use? Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Theredragon

Theredragon

PostSubject: Re: Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:    Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  EmptyFebruary 27th 2015, 6:12 am

Thanks guys!!
Yes cocos is a bit more complex but its definitely flexible
This should allow stuff to run smooth on android phones
If you guys have any custom chars i could put on the game please give me a shout (4 button is preferred but both are ok)!!
Also I'd love any suggestions regarding storyline/setting
currently is a beat em up but when you meet the boss you shift to a classic mugen battle...
PS. I've never used BOR engine so i'm not sure there
Thanks.
Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  705151839
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:    Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:  Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling All MMV members! Need help with a new project! :help:
Page 1 of 1