The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN Empty
PostSubject: CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN   CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 2:56 pm

CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN Doc_Samson_USM

Nobody has created the Doctor Samson for MUGEN
and MVC2 Style or MVC-EOH, but challenge the forum members
Mugen Multiverse to create it, and earn my respect or else send me a tutorial
how to create MUGEN chars MVC2 style on my E - Mail: SUPERFERNANDO_PTU100@HOTMAIL.COM

Doctor Samson is a Marvel character - The Incredible Hulk and MUGEN sites
not requisitarm this character.

Spoke !!! CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN 370463729
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN   CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 3:05 pm

you basically are requesting him to be made. don't request characters to be made please. using the word "challenge" and saying we have to "earn" your respect makes it sound a bit arrogant too.

você está basicamente pedindo-lhe para ser feita. Não peça para ser feita caracteres por favor. usando a palavra "desafio" e dizendo que tem que "ganhar" o seu respeito soa arrogante. (made using translator so it will not be accurate.)

Last edited by luisdude1 on February 8th 2015, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN   CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN EmptyFebruary 8th 2015, 3:12 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT,

As luisdude1 said, do not request a character to be made for you. Also, do not put topics like this in a release section.

Now moving to Mugen Discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN   CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN EmptyFebruary 9th 2015, 4:15 pm

luisdude1 wrote:
you basically are requesting him to be made. don't request characters to be made please. using the word "challenge" and saying we have to "earn" your respect makes it sound a bit arrogant too.

você está basicamente pedindo-lhe para ser feita. Não peça para ser feita caracteres por favor. usando a palavra "desafio" e dizendo que tem que "ganhar" o seu respeito soa arrogante. (made using translator so it will not be accurate.)

NÃO É ARROGÂNCIA, O QUE ACONTECE É QUE NINGUÉM DO FÓRUM ME ENSINA A CRIAR UM CHAR ESTILO MVC2 PARA MUGEN,
SÓ PEÇO A COMPREENSÃO DOS INTEGRANTES DO FÓRUM QUE MANDE UM TUTORIAL PASSO A PASSO DE COMO CRIA
CHARS ESTILO MVC2.

vLW CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN 2649099129
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN   CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 12:59 am

no, what you first did was challenge us to make one. which is very arrogant. you basically requested a character to be made. do not do that. ever. look up the tutorial on your own. thats what the other creators here did.
good day.

não, o que você fez primeiro foi nos desafiam a fazer um. que é muito arrogante. você basicamente solicitado um personagem para ser feita. não faça isso . cada vez . procurar o tutorial em seu próprio país . isso é o que os outros criadores aqui fez.
bom dia.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN   CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 1:19 am

Hey guys chill out, I see nothing wrong in requesting a character to be made. Who knows, someone might want an idea and this could be it.

Some policies just don't make sense. I'm glad SUPERFERNANDOXT posted something at least. Also I don't think he meant disrespect by saying the whole earning thing, it sounds to me like a language barrier problem. Like as if it's a saying we wouldn't really get where we are from.

@SUPERFERNANDOXT,

You might wanna try making it yourself if no one is interested. I remember this character from the Hulk cartoons and i had 1 comic-book with him in it fighting the hulk who was hallucinating. Check the tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN   CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN Empty

Back to top Go down

CHALLENGE TO DEVELOP MVC2 DOCTOR SAMSON FOR MUGEN
Page 1 of 1