The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Sauron From Primal Rage Released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Sauron From Primal Rage Released Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Sauron From Primal Rage Released Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Sauron From Primal Rage Released Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sauron From Primal Rage Released

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

Sauron From Primal Rage Released Empty
PostSubject: Sauron From Primal Rage Released   Sauron From Primal Rage Released EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 11:01 am

Hello and happy Sabbath day to you all..i was cleaning out my documents when i ran into my old Sauron char wip file that i had cancelled progress on and stopped working on him..i thought i fully deleted all of his files but i forgot that i had an extra copy. so with that said i wanted to just release him and get it over with. he's not much trust me (as a matter of fact i believe he is still in Alpha stage) if i remember correctly all he has are basic attacks a taunt an intro and an outro that's it no hypers or anything special like that..

I'm leaving him open source for who so ever wants him for sprites or any other personal use your more then welcome just give me the credit is all i ask sunny so with that said i'd like to present to you Sauron from primal rage. Smile

Sauron From Primal Rage Released Sauron_zpstd2lqbxv

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n59fba8ypaw9enc/Sauron.rar
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Sauron From Primal Rage Released   Sauron From Primal Rage Released EmptyJanuary 31st 2015, 11:13 am

Yeah! Sauron coming to MUGEN!  cheers
Thanks so much for this great release man! I'm a big fan of Primal Rage, and i appreciate to see people continue working in PR chars! Very Happy

It's really a nice release, and i hope that you don't give up of Sauron. Sauron From Primal Rage Released 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Sauron From Primal Rage Released   Sauron From Primal Rage Released EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 2:29 pm

Thanks bruh hope you enjoy him Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Sauron From Primal Rage Released   Sauron From Primal Rage Released EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 5:59 am

I am curious..........that where do you get Primal Rage sprites? Question

Oh I think you need to add the missing required sprites of Sauron to the Sauron.sff file. Smile

And, it would be nice if you can include a move list when you are going to update your Sauron. Wink

Thank you for your sharing!  Sauron From Primal Rage Released 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Sauron From Primal Rage Released   Sauron From Primal Rage Released EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 8:09 am

borewood2013 wrote:

Oh I think you need to add the missing required sprites of Sauron to the Sauron.sff file. Smile

And, it would be nice if you can include a move list when you are going to update your Sauron. Wink

No that's all the sprites that he had when i downloaded the sprites to make him...he is only missing his projectile sprites that's it he has all his other sprites but if i find out the site that i got the sprites from i'll let you know.

And as far as updating him that's out the question if you didn't read what i said in my 1st post i said i'm done with him and i'm leaving him as is thus the reason why i made him open source so that way if anyone wants to fix him up or do whatever they want with him they can be my guest just as long as i'm credited for the sprite work is all
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Sauron From Primal Rage Released   Sauron From Primal Rage Released EmptyFebruary 13th 2015, 8:32 am

Skorpophobia wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

No that's all the sprites that he had when i downloaded the sprites to make him...he is only missing his projectile sprites that's it he has all his other sprites but if i find out the site that i got the sprites from i'll let you know.

And as far as updating him that's out the question if you didn't read what i said in my 1st post i said i'm done with him and i'm leaving him as is thus the reason why i made him open source so that way if anyone wants to fix him up or do whatever they want with him they can be my guest just as long as i'm credited for the sprite work is all

Oh I see, sorry I didn't read enough.  It is open sourced then someone can update it any time!
Open sourcing is good! yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sauron From Primal Rage Released   Sauron From Primal Rage Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Sauron From Primal Rage Released
Page 1 of 1