The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Emptyby GTFoxN6Y Today at 4:00 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Empty
PostSubject: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 8:47 am

If you like survival horror games, something like FEAR, Suffering, Silent Hill, and Resident Evil, I wanna ask........

What kind of places in the game do you feel to have the most horrifying atmosphere?  scared

To me,

1. Hospital - monsters wandering in an already uneasy atmosphere makes things more horrifying
If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6f64ZU-6hUDZmUxf48fbmDPunHH7tmkDkJOoYFxq91rI_KKo4  04   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu5NiKBiF3J4Tu--k-hcfv8dgk-NzFPRlBfJZKK7SjcTSIEbDKmw

2. Cinema - very hard to explain why..........perhaps because of the dim light.....?? and some weird thing pops up in the cinema big screen?
If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSisLkFjZue0DPTaPcD2toQ7LLEdMkflLhBMgENOIMNF75UidWcw  04   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDdrfzVF63rReObHEbZnt4T9-6Thz3KnRHLK4zMhppPzEe5Wxv

3. School - especially some empty schools during summer holidays
If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCtM0rchaR4G8Lgm9jArgSeDOV09-hIHbFv9fL-adaw_8ZS13H  04   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNxv025ljFzioEWxP7MvJboZmYglC24pWoGAejO63UIqi3kDzh

** You can find many survival horror games here:  http://www.dreamdawn.com/sh/
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 8:53 am

Left 4 dead 2 - Carnival macabre
I like circus and clowns mixed with terror, it makes me feel at home (not really but it's my fav map)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 11:12 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Left 4 dead 2 - Carnival macabre
I like circus and clowns mixed with terror, it makes me feel at home (not really but it's my fav map)

scared scared scared  So you live in a place like a haunted circus!?  affraid affraid affraid

Hello I will come to this place to visit you some time:
If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXwu707Amv-mRr5s7rq4LT53e4Uo0lHZMVlo4KjopF0V8cDB4b

Just kidding heh heh....... tongue   If you invited me to place like that I would probably say "no, thanks" LOL! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 27th 2015, 11:23 am

Thanks for the link borewood2013 . . . and my fav horror game is. Quake 1 . and the most terrifying moment is an empty hall with a key / key card at the end . . as soon as I get it . . hoards of monster get in to kick my . . .
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 28th 2015, 6:40 am

Bull Demon wrote:
Thanks for the link borewood2013 . . . and my fav horror game is. Quake 1 . and the most terrifying moment is an empty hall with a key / key card at the end . . as soon as I get it . . hoards of monster get in to kick my . . .

That is one embarrassingly difficult moment in Quake 1 (actually in many survival horror games and RPGs too)! Embarassed If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ 2399657483

"To get the key/key card or not to the key/key card, that is the question."
scratch
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 1:32 am

Oh yeah . definitely. . . . anyway . have you played quake 3 or Wolfenstein ?
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 3:01 am

Bull Demon wrote:
Oh yeah . definitely.   . . . anyway . have you played quake 3 or Wolfenstein ?

Honestly speaking, I only tried Doom and Wolfenstein on SNES before.......since then my eyes have had problems with most FPS games.......I can easily feel dizzy even by looking at FPS for a few minutes.

In the recent times the only FPS game I was interested in and was willing to try out (risky to my poor eyes) is this one:

http://gamejolt.com/games/action/splatterhouse-3d-gold-edition/9781/

Oh but after a few minutes of playing this one I already needed to go to my toilet.........my poor eyes just couldn't take any FPS games at all! riiiggghhht

All because I am a fan of the original game on which this indie FPS is based........ Wink

By the way, most horror survival games I like and have played are of all 3rd-person type; my poor eyes seem to be fine with this type, but not FPS ones............. If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ 1340147569
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 29th 2015, 7:01 am

I definitely believe that hospitals are the scariest places when it comes to any game. I hate hospitals and doctors and it scares the living hell out of me. lol.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyJanuary 30th 2015, 4:10 am

Navana wrote:
I definitely believe that hospitals are the scariest places when it comes to any game. I hate hospitals and doctors and it scares the living hell out of me. lol.

Well I don't hate doctors and/or nurses much because they once saved my life in a car accident many years ago.
But in China some doctors and/or nurses are so corruptive; they can ask for extra more surgery fee during one's on-going surgery, if the patient is not willing to pay extra more then they just pause/halt the surgery. Very Mad
As a result, it is not uncommon to see/hear of news in China that some patients and their friends/relatives gang up and beat up some doctors and/or nurses. If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ 3419901605
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ EmptyFebruary 5th 2015, 1:49 am

Lol @ the fact that someones family would go and beat up doctors and such for surgery. I wish we didn't have to pay, to be honest, because it's a lot of money for any surgery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........   If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........ Empty

Back to top Go down

If you like survival horror games, I wanna ask........
Page 1 of 1