The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gui0007

gui0007

Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2)   Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 11:35 pm

DEMO VIDEO

Here is the update of the MKX Screenpack. Smile

Well, there is a resume of the update changes.
If you want to see more details, check the MKX readme in the download folder.

- Added more chars (have few bugs, and NO BLOOD. Razz But i'll fix that in the next update)
- Added more stages (credits to the authors)
- New Sounds (credits to the authors)
- Fix the main menu fonts and change the names of the modes
- Fix the lifebar, made by HLoader

MUGEN Version: 1.1
Resolution: 1280x720

WHO'S NEXT? I mean, DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!  Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2)   Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:17 am

THANK YOU gui0007 MY FRIEND...I FREAKIN LOVE IT...TOASTY!!!!!!!!!ANOTHER TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION....GOD BLESS..
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2)   Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 12:33 pm

Thanks bro, God bless you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2)   Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat X Screenpack by Black Shadow, Edited and Updated by me (Beta 2)
Page 1 of 1