The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+99
ATLAS KOF
wolfix
chancethegamer
Bull Demon
-Whiplash-
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Noside
luciangarude
O Ilusionista
mulambo
HekuttaSaint
Josuke
Grifin669
EstebanSama
087-B
dakidbanks
Andy_X
Chris Monvel
Shiri
manoleto16
Edroth
Perseo69
bam77
SUPERFERNANDOXT
JARRO77
CAMARAO
DARK!!
Gaiden27
liffery
zequi007
Gatorison22
GTAGuy
LoKoLoKo
Mazemerald
volzzilla
Mr.Ketchup
superxash
chuchoryu
cupidomegas
empawk
skhsato123
Moo Jin Fan
lordzeus1
Gray Shooter
Nexus Gaming
ghost_rider
MatreroG
metamutant
kyoman
Shining
malevka1
Eduardo Merenda
shanri
nedflandeurse
Dj luke
Fede X
thatbloke78
Juanch0billa
Varia the Hunter
thatguy
yolomate
mr.karate
brucewayne74
alnyrd
demunlawin
plexo199
carlos emmanuel
chinchyboy
LESSARD
TheRedBeast
ryochi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Lows 9.0
SegaStar
DukeNukem 2417
Jhonny-DC
ernes
Chris Nathan
galactus
btony89
gonzaLOL
erickablond
crosspotts1.0
Messiakei
WADEPOOL
Chimoru
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
CARNAGE777
animaraz
X
Ax
Tsuyoi
flammableking
spidergoku
gui0007
walruslui
Navana
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 12th 2020, 5:21 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
Wait you lost all your recent works or are you talking about the stuff you had already lost a while ago
All work, old, mid and new, I save some ones but I lost many, today I recover some ones but many are lost but I try to save the most I can, dont miss today the direct 13
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 12th 2020, 6:51 pm

next time put your work in hard drive or flash drive
Back to top Go down
-Whiplash-

-Whiplash-

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 12th 2020, 7:26 pm

Does this affect Momo as well? or was this older work?
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 12th 2020, 7:49 pm

Since this is the 2nd time this has happened, you should start saving your stuff to external flash drives or something... or at least share your WIPs with ppl you trust so if you lose the files you can just recover them from whoever you shared them with

You had a whole lotta WIPs I hope you’re able to recover at least the most anticipated ones like the horror characters, Nightwing and I think ppl were looking forward to more MK, Tekken and Momo as well

Bull Demon likes this post

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 13th 2020, 1:01 am

Nexus Gaming wrote:
next time put your work in hard drive or flash drive
Some of my files are in USBs, but they are very old works, many of my USB are not more of 2 gigas of memory, I recover some files today
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 13th 2020, 1:04 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Since this is the 2nd time this has happened, you should start saving your stuff to external flash drives or something... or at least share your WIPs with ppl you trust so if you lose the files you can just recover them from whoever you shared them with

You had a whole lotta WIPs I hope you’re able to recover at least the most anticipated ones like the horror characters, Nightwing and I think ppl were looking forward to more MK, Tekken and Momo as well
NIGHTWING!! many want this including me and I lost the file, I can try the next days to recover him in the Hard Disck, well today I save Momo, Akira Kazama whit no helmet and 2 sprites of Daigo for re-work him, Tekken works my Asuka, Lili, Devil Kazuya, Anna, Julia, Chaolan, King, many from Tekken, SFV FANG, Laura, Berseker Necalli, Bison upgrade, Ken, Blanka, Kolin upgrade, Dan and Kage some sprites
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 13th 2020, 1:05 am

-Whiplash- wrote:
Does this affect Momo as well? or was this older work?
Momo is saved today whit Akira whitout helmet

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 13th 2020, 2:01 am

chancethegamer wrote:

This sounds Like a good solution, But I would recommend one step ahead of this . . . I think Creating a shared cloud account can help more instead of giving it to someone else for keeping . . Like having a Shared Mega account, or Mediafire Account, or Google Drive account . . Like that

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 13th 2020, 2:28 am

Yeah I agree a OneDrive would be a good solution too... this is the 2nd time you’ve lost progress on Nightwing. What about Horror Madness?

Bull Demon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 13th 2020, 1:27 pm

Sorry to hear it bro. I 100% agree with the others, you need a Cloud type of thing so your work will never be lost again.

Glad to hear that you have recovered some of your work.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 13th 2020, 9:53 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
Yeah I agree a OneDrive would be a good solution too... this is the 2nd time you’ve lost progress on Nightwing. What about Horror Madness?
Horror Madness lost files

*Leatherface
*Tarman
*Elvira
*Jason
*Chucky
*Stages
*It
*Wolfman

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 13th 2020, 9:57 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Sorry to hear it bro. I 100% agree with the others, you need a Cloud type of thing so your work will never be lost again.

Glad to hear that you have recovered some of your work.
I have a Mega account, but time ago others take my files and upload on Mugen Archvie whitout my permission...and not legal chuchoryu´s mugen releases

By now I save the Project Justice Screen Pack, I lost many here BUT I have new ideas for this, I save Akira Kazama whitout helmet and I starting today Hyo character
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 001chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 003chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 002

CvS Hyo colors
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Cv-S-Hyo-by-chuchoryuchuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Cv-S-Hyo-by-chuchoryu2chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Cv-S-Hyo-by-chuchoryu3

Dont forget to bring a donation for mantiance of my PC: 💙 Donate Paypal ➡ https://www.paypal.me/chuchoryu

More to come... samus

wolfix likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 12:37 am

chuchoryu wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

*Leatherface
*Tarman
*Elvira
*Jason
*Chucky
*Stages
*It
*Wolfman

NOOOOO!!!! Hope you can recover them... at least It, Leatherface and Chucky. Those are icons and October is next month. Luckily you still have Ghostface, Ash and Freddy and you can always download your old Jason

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:19 am

chancethegamer wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

*Leatherface
*Tarman
*Elvira
*Jason
*Chucky
*Stages
*It
*Wolfman

NOOOOO!!!! Hope you can recover them... at least It, Leatherface and Chucky. Those are icons and October is next month. Luckily you still have Ghostface, Ash and Freddy and you can always download your old Jason
Mugen Archive admins users yesterday they find all my files upload on Mugen Archive site and today they send to me for re-work everything, they know what happen and helping in this way, on Infinity Mugen Team the same they send me my recent uploads for get some of my stuff, but others like non-released chars its the most hard to recover on this days, but I try, always I can and always I can get my goal to continue
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 4:04 am

HYO...DETESTABLE MADNESS...
Hoping that he has SHIN HYO MODE...
Excellent Sprites anyways and always
Keep the Mugen Creativity Alive and Burning!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 60 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 60 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next