The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?

Go down 
+9
TripleMugen372015
logansam
Tsuyoi
Tha_Emperor
ReddBrink
Anarky
mjmarco
NorthernCharge91
Werewood
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Empty
PostSubject: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 9:44 am

I know most MMV members are into Marvel/DC/western super heroes comics but in case some also like Japanese Anime....... Arrow

My Top Five (5) Anime:
I am a very old-school anime fan just want to let you know first.......

Top #1: Dragon Ball Z
my top #1:
** This is my very top one (1) Anime!  Son Gohan (not the teenage one) is my hero!  My favorite part is Gohan vs Perfect Cell one!  I nearly cried when Gohan turned SSJ2 tears of joy

Top #2: Laputa Castle in the Sky
my top #2:
** Everything (intro, plot, story, design, character development, education, VFXs/SFXs, songs, ending,...etc.) is just amazingly excellent!  I have been dreaming for long that, one day Pazu and Sheeta can enter the MUGEN world........ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Top #3: Gegege no Kitarou
my top #3:
** This is the anime I like so much that the SFC/SNES game with the same name has long been my very first (forever) MUGEN WIP!  tongue

Top #4: Akira
my top #4:
** This epic scientific anime once proved that "no successors can excel the predecessor" statement.  Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? D200712191815176594

Top #5: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
my top #5:
** This is my latest addition.  Funny thing is, I got to know this anime ALL BECAUSE OF its fighting game version (Ougon Musou Kyoku aka OMK).  I dig this one (both anime and manga) ONLY AFTER I tried OMK.  So much gold to dig....Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? JFBQ00246071217a

I am not very familiar with most newer (in some of your eyes, already old...) anime.  I know some popular ones, but not as digging as the above ones.

So, what is your top five (5) anime?
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
NorthernCharge91

NorthernCharge91

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 10:16 am

1) Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (Henneko)

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Hentai%20Ouji%20to%20Warawanai%20Neko.%20-%2012%20-%20Large%2017

2) Nanatsu no Taizai

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Nanatsu_no_Taizai_Anime_Promo

3) Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Kiseijuu

4) Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru (Noucome)

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 41ce04be25d6056bb253ff0692a22f3e

5) Toradora

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Aisaka-taiga-kitamura-yuusaku-kushieda-minori-toradora-kawashima-ami-takasu-ryuuji-HD-Wallpapers

In the end I think I'm a lolicon Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 10:38 am

Thank you, NorthernCharge91, for your prompt response!  What a nice sharing of yours!  Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 670481599

Although all of your choices are new to me (heck I am just too old-school), I will try to Google some of yours to see....... Wink
Back to top Go down
mjmarco

mjmarco

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 2:13 pm

I wanna' play! Very Happy
I am not sure, do you mean, animes that I want to see in MUGEN or anime that I like?

This is my top 5 that I like:

1) The best is definitely Dragon Ball! My favourite character is Vegeta!!
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? My_collage_of_dbo_by_mjmarco-d7o95ug

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Vegeta_in_the_rain___animated_by_carapau-d4u7mta

2) Digimon
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Tumblr_lp9i5wiPP51qhaelho1_500

3)  Yu-Gi-Oh! Only with Yugi Moto.
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Tumblr_moms5vAgpI1qd4mvdo1_400

4) Elfen Lied
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Elfen_Lied_Lucy_Or_Nyuu
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EJL5ePi

5) And of course, Ranma 1/2!!
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Nuevos-Blu-ray-Box-Set-de-Ranma-12-Animemx
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Tumblr_mjb4ubgejj1rixbc5o1_500_large
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Large

I don't know if I forgot another,
but this is not my top 5 to MUGEN xD
Back to top Go down
http://mjmarco.deviantart.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 2:43 pm

Thank you, mjmarco, for your sharing!  Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 670481599

>> I am not sure, do you mean, animes that I want to see in MUGEN or anime that I like?
This topic has little to do with MUGEN.  It is just purely about your "top five (5) anime".  Of course you can also talk about all side-products like toys and MUGEN that are based on your favorite anime.  Wink

Hey!  Your top #1 is my top #1! 
Let's shake hands!
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? OkAcvqy
Vegeta is one cool SJ prince!  I like how he put down his pride and tried to give Goku a helping hand when they were fighting the almight Broly the first time in the DBZ movie!

Oh Ranma 1/2!  A real classic indeed!  I like the Super Famicom fighting game versions of Ranma 1/2 very much!  The Ranma 1/2 character I like in all Ranma 1/2 products is Ryoga Hibiki, I was so happy when AnkokuNaitou had made and released a good Ryoga Hibiki for MUGEN!  Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 2:54 pm

1- Death Note
The best anime i ever seen, you wont be disappointed

2-Attack On Titan
Very very addctive

3-Saint Seiya Lost Canvas
Classic

4-Naruto

5-Full Metal Alchimist Brotherwood
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 3:14 pm

1-cowboy bebop
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Cowboy_bebop
2-yu yu hakusho
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? YYK_protagonists
3-tenshi muyo
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Tenchi
4-outlaw star
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Outlaw-Star
5-lupin the 3rd
Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 1396125169-trova-lupin-sul-balcone-di-casa-prego-si-accomodi
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 1:58 am

@Anarky:
>> 1- Death Note
>> 5-Full Metal Alchimist Brotherwood
One of my friends is a die-hard Death Note fan, she even made a notebook that looks just like the one in Death Note! affraid 
Full Metal Alchimist.......actually I have read most if its manga and anime, not sure about Brotherhood though.............by the way my favorite FMA character is Edward's father and of course that "laboratory dark matter experimental thingy" little friend of his....... Surprised

@Mugen Disciple:
>> 2-yu yu hakusho
>> 3-tenshi muyo
>> 5-lupin the 3rd
I have watched the whole YuYu Hakusho anime tv series and have played the Super Famicom game versions of that! Smile  My favorite YYH character is King Enma Jr. and I keep wondering what if they would ever put him in the Super Famicom Yuu Yuu Hakusho 2: Kakutou no Sho fighting game.....Rolling Eyes .....I want to use his Koenma form to fight!  Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 3419901605
I haven't read any Tenchi Muyo manga or watched any Tenchi Muyo anime, but I have played the Super Famicom Tenchi Muyo RPG:

I like its Breath-of-Fire-style battle scenes cyclops 
Lupin III...........really really old but gold, probably much older any everybody in MMV!  I remember there was a super sexy girl in that right? Question
Back to top Go down
Tha_Emperor

Tha_Emperor

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 6:25 pm

1. Rurouni Kenshin
2. Dragonball
3. Soul Eater
4. Naruto
5. Sword Art Online
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 7:10 pm

1º - Dragon Ball Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Dragon10
2º - Bleach Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Kon_ic10
3º - Yu-Gi-Oh Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Blue_e10
4º - Inazuma Eleven Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Endou10
5º - Pokémon Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Pikach10
Back to top Go down
logansam

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 21st 2015, 8:12 pm

Dragon ball z
Caballeros del zodiaco
Naruto
Soul hunter
Ranma 1/2
Sabermarionette J
Bleach
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 6:48 am

@Tha_Emperor:
>> 2. Dragonball
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
By the way, what do you think about DBGT? Question 

@Tsuyoi:
>> 1º - Dragon Ball
@logansam:
>> Dragon ball z (#1)

Let's shake hands!

I am so touched........ tears of joy ...........that a few MMV members are Dragon Ball fans like me! Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 978788824
Back to top Go down
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 8:32 am

Well I'm a 37 yr old man and I'm basically and 80's kind of guy. I love Japan Anime even though I haven't watched a lot of them give or take. And if I have seen some of those that were mentioned earlier I didn't dig them. Now for my top 5 Favorites Japan Anime here they are:

1) Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. (I saw GT and it was interesting but didn't like it much. Especially the animations a lot of the times). Oh by the way Gohan is my favorite DBZ char more than everyone else and second believe it not would be Krillin then Yamcha then comes after that Goku. Reason why Gohan, it's actually quite simple. I can relate to him in a lot of ways. He has sort of my same personality in many ways. Hate to admit that. But yeah he's my fav char.

2) I would say Akira but that's not really anime series if you guys want to put it in that perspective. It's a movie. I love that movie and I wished they made a series of it. Which actually a lot of movies and cartoons do that idea now a days since it's based on government experimenting on people and people aquire abilities but one of them is faulty and goes haywire a.k.a. Tetsuo. "My Biike" In Leonardos voice from the 80's TMNT cartoon. Hehehehe

3) Yu Yu Hakusho is the other anime that I really like. I saw the whole series and I wished it didn't end. My favorite char in that series is Kazma Kuwabara more than everyone else. I really wished they made him more powerful towards the ending of the series and also gotten the respect he deserved and also married Yuskina, Hei sister.

4) Bleach is also another of my favorite animes which I'm reading the manga anime and seen all of the series episodes. Ichigo is my 2nd favorite char not the 1st. Chad is the 1st favorite becuase he uses his hands and not swords to fight his opponents. He's also Hispanic too Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 670481599

5) This one is more open than all of the other ones because from here on out I like a lot of animes at the same time that it's hard to put them all. So, i'll leave it like this. Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 978788824
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 9:49 am

borewood2013 wrote:
@Tha_Emperor:
>> 2. Dragonball
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

@Tsuyoi:
>> 1º - Dragon Ball
@logansam:
>> Dragon ball z (#1)

Let's shake hands!

I am so touched........ tears of joy ...........that a few MMV members are Dragon Ball fans like me! Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 978788824

I like Dragon Ball GT a lot, when I was a kid and I saw Goku turning in Ssj4 I just freak out Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 2800933067 But my favorite saga is Dragon Ball Z, mainly the Majin Boo, because there are a lot of transformations (I had the same reaction when Goku reaches Ssj3 and when they do fusions haha) Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 311127478
Back to top Go down
mjmarco

mjmarco

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? EmptyJanuary 23rd 2015, 11:16 am

Yeah, and I use to play with Ranma and Ryoga in my WinMugen years ago.

About Dragon Ball GT
Check my post and people who likes DB:
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5251-story-official-of-dragon-ball-have-you-seen-the-crossovers#61111

Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? 2800933067
Back to top Go down
http://mjmarco.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)?   Your Top Five (5) Anime (if you are/were into that...)? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next