The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap

Go down 
+5
O Ilusionista
yolomate
Shining
Cristianomelo
carpa5
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carpa5

HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Empty
PostSubject: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 3:32 pm

Original credit to:
- UltraRoboNinja and Zvitor for Ms. Marvel
- quickrandy for his smart palette of Ms. Marvel used to create this palette swap

hi i want share this pallete swap of jade from dc comics, thanks to Rena1ss4nce for the palllete  i change some sprite and one hyper Well better you can enjoy see you guys i let this images
HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Clipbo15
HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Clipbo16
HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Clipbo17
http://www.4shared.com/rar/W7MzmaYZce/Jade.html?
ready the link is working

Last edited by Adminbot on January 14th 2015, 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding credits)
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 3:39 pm

The download link does not work.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 3:49 pm

ready the link is working
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 4:07 pm

I've just got to test it, good job, I like the new movements and the edits you made to that it does not appear with both mrs.marvel .
Just a suggestion carp, try using funds of hyper as these for all your edits, it is best to use the picture of the character and leaves the char better.
and you work in mrs.martian ?
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 4:08 pm

great!!! carpa HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 6:08 pm

great work!! is incredible you work and funny!! Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 8:18 pm

I think this is very disrespectful
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 10:00 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:
relax is just a edit, not the end of the world, take a beer say DALAI but relax bro mugen is free
if disrespect we would not have creating smart pallets and every char would be private and to communities who only pay for their creations not trying to disrespect anyone but it is a free world
that's my opinion sorry if it bothers you but there are people like me who like to make editions of his creations for purposes of collection and of course always appreciated what you do because they are better jobs than ours so I do not see the point of you feel offended by a simple char better relax and live your life and do not worry a simple edit is not going to make land fall aparts
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:41 pm

Truth be told credit was given for the original creation and even for the cspatch, and I mean it's also a hundred percent identified as a pallet swap with some minor edits added to it and not as an complete original creation....I say all respect to the main creator's was given and nothing further need be done,its all in good fun and obviously not done to steal or take credit for something carpa5 never did,he only takes credits for what he did...I dig it
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:48 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:

this is a copy of van Gogh??? no, is a char for fun!! only good fun! anyway all pays to Capcom not? and electrebyte too? not?? MUGEN is only fun!!
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 11:46 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:

¿Quieres decir que tu pagas derechos a DC y Marvel por cada personajes o juego que liberas?
You mean that you pay rights to DC and Marvel for each characters or game you release ?
Você quer dizer que você paga direitos para DC e Marvel  e cada personagens o jogo que você solte ?

Carpa, great work men. Thanks for you job
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 7:45 pm

Guys, some of these chars take months to complete, sometimes years, when someone talks about respect, that's why, no author will love to other people editing their characters, to avoid problems, just make a patched because so anyway , will have to download the original character.

Regarding the rules, each house has its here no problem, but elsewhere have, if you see this, you will avoid all this discussion, every time it looks like a scratched vinyl record
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 8:33 pm

Guys, O is just saying his opinion on what he feels about edits. While he and Beto have a point in my book, they didn't say the palette was bad or insult anyone or anything. You say MUGEN is free to express youself right? Then just let him say his opinion and don't reply. That's it.

Last edited by luisdude1 on January 16th 2015, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walruslui

walruslui

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 9:02 pm

luisdude1 wrote:
Guys, O is just saying his opinion on what he feels about edits. While he and Beto have a point in my book, they didn't say the palette was bad or insult anyone or anything. You say MUGEN is free to express youself right? Then just let him say his opinion and don't reply. That's it.

the palette looks nice atleast.
WHOOPS sorry i clicked on quote instead of edit because i made some typos. please delete this post.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap EmptyJanuary 16th 2015, 9:04 pm

seriously guys and close this topic with discussions thank all those who support me and I can not say the same of others in crusadercast up thief was told and it is an insult to all those who believe in creating characters to own fun as I've said the world is not going to fall for a simple edit of I'll keep working where I stay and gladly I will share thank mugen multiverse for accepting my edits and it is only error I committed with this edit was not put zvitor as the author of the char all happened so but I served good experience again thank you and leave it as seriously as last issue.

chicos en serio ya cierren este topic con las discusiones gracias a todos los que me apoyan y no puedo decir lo mismo de otras personas en crusadercast hasta ladron me dijeron y pues es un insulto para todos aquellos que pensamos en la creacion de personajes para diversion propia como siempre he dicho el mundo no se va a caer por un simple edit de yo voy a seguir trabajando en los que me quedan y con gusto se los voy a compartir doy gracias a mugen multiverse por aceptar mis edits y pues es unico error que cometi con este edit fue no poner a zvitor como autor de el char todo ocurrio por eso pero me sirvio de experiencia bueno de nuevo gracias y en serio ya dejenlo como tema pasado.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap   HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap Empty

Back to top Go down

HI again i Share jade from DC comics pallete swap
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next